Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
I'm sure bitcoin will grow later and will experience the success of investors who already have confidence and trust with bitcoin investment may be patience will bring the times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yozhi4ek

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

in the next 5 years people will increasingly use crypto currency as a means of payment
RileyRiley94

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

That is good news for the Korean virtual currency market
DavidUS

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

The Korean market will have more opportunities to grow, gaining credibility in the world e-money market.
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

Tim Draper expect Cryptocurrency will hit $250,000 by 2022. He also thinks the redical changes will be happens in Cryptocurrency market in next three years.
Barbara99

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I think this is good news for the development of electronic money in the future
RichardTall

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Surely that is a good news. But I still want to confirm this news again.
SusanChan

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

What is the market like this June? Who can foresee? But I'm sure if this news is true then it's good news.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

I think this is the best first step for crypto, and the natural evolution of the government and finally the company tries to control the technology. The same thing happens with the internet when these companies create "Intranet" like aol. Open blockchains less permissions will be a success in the future. In addition, the government-controlled crypto currency will be of lesser quality for the freedom of the people if it is to be successful and dignified internationally. Thanks #CMIIW
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to survive despite many limitations from different countries, with the strengthening of users and communities hence any negative campaigns will never succeed.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

With the increase in cryptocurrency marketcap and has now reached over $ 400 billion this is a very strong indication that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve and be accepted by everyone.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
Another centralized cryptocurrency availabpe only on the locallity to where it was made? I don't think it's a good idea. But it is a good step towards global recognition of cryptocurrencies. To think that the South Korean Government laid their eyes with interest on cryptocurrencies means that there is still hope for total global acceptance for bitcoin.

taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

South Korea is an influential country in the world of cryptography, but that does not mean every country should make their own coins. Moreover, the more altcoins that arise, will make the competition between altcoin to be more stringent and not necessarily the coins they create can survive in the market.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

All things considered, It's hard to believe, but it's true. Digital money's request is very better contrast with the genuine fiats. Bitcoin and Eth is the successors of Digital currency. I figure the request will be higher in the event that it proceeds with time by time. It demonstrates that prominence of bitcoin will capable us to make increasingly cash. The fate of digital currency has a decent result on the grounds that each time that each nation acknowledge and create crypto it is a decent sign that crypto will create and open generally. More request will coming into crypto world that will convey it's proceeds with prevalence to the entire world and it will end up helpful to everybody.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

The future of Cryptocurrency is very bright, as more adoption and use case are being developed. The mainstream only needs financial security before they dive in and i think with regulation shouts flying about, there will be a consensus very soon. we can only hope for a bright future for our dear crypto
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

cryptocurrency are hard to predict and when news cryptocurrency will be made by government will just more to only speculation to me as blockchain still has lot of weakness. im not confidence korea will make their own coin atm.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

if it happens then good news will be accepted, the problem is whether it is real, to have an impact on bitcoin prices now.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

The face of cryptocurrency in the future i think is the LEDU TOKEN. LEDU is one of the bwst promising token and has alot to offer in the field of experts and professionals. It will bring  Professional Development
to the Next Level.https://medium.com/ledu-tokens/how-to-buy-education-tokens-ledu-2a138c53e8ae
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

All things considered, It's hard to believe, but it's true. Digital money's request is very better contrast with the genuine fiats. Bitcoin and Eth is the successors of Digital currency. I figure the request will be higher in the event that it proceeds with time by time. It demonstrates that prominence of bitcoin will capable us to make increasingly cash. The fate of digital currency has a decent result on the grounds that each time that each nation acknowledge and create crypto it is a decent sign that crypto will create and open generally. More request will coming into crypto world that will convey it's proceeds with prevalence to the entire world and it will end up helpful to everybody.

I had no Dope Future of cryptocurrency because it going in your character so we don't think about the loss of cryptocurrencies not disappear to make some huge amount of profits in this that's why I had no other thoughts about Bitcoin.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

The future of Cryptocurrency is very bright, as more adoption and use case are being developed. The mainstream only needs financial security before they dive in and i think with regulation shouts flying about, there will be a consensus very soon. we can only hope for a bright future for our dear crypto
Yeah this is a good way to implement intro currency into the government without really affecting the already running cryptos out there. By making their own coin, they can integrate cryptocurrency into the government with ease and no complications which is good. This can lead to a future where cryptos can be a norm in South Korea and therefore other cryptocurrency can flow there as well as the government has a way to accept it and gain from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: