Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

As soon as bitcoin appeared it became immediately clear that it would last for a long time therefore the future is exactly behind it and behind various crypto-currencies...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Of course that's good news. This is a prerequisite for the legalization of cryptocurrencies by the country. Green light to the development of blockchain technology.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

do not afraid the future of cryptocurrency there are so many signs crypto become famous thousand of people around the world everyday join in cryptocurrency and after a week or month or study the importance of bitcoin as currency they start to invest in bitcoin. nothing impossible crypto currency adaptation continues.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

The future for the rest of the currencies depends on the future of the Betcquin and believe that the Betquin in this period does not change and remains as it is the price
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

The future of crypto is good.Cryptocurrencies are in a lot of demand these days.More and more people have started using cryptocurrencies as they give us a lot of profit in a short time.So the future of cryptocurrency is bright that will give light to us all believing on it.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

this can be a good as well as bad news for crypto world because if they issue their coins after strict regulations for the others it means that they try to be monopol on the blockcahin industry by elminiating the others and becoming more centralized than ever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Of course, that's good news. Such steps will force the governments of other countries to think, though if this project will prove itself well. I have no doubt that sooner or later Blockchain will, one way or another, be integrated everywhere. But such steps, of course, serve to popularize the crypto economy. I would like that, in my country, more actively go from empty conversations to real projects based on Blockchain. I am confident that such events will benefit everyone.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Korea, China, Japan - these countries have always tried to take a leading position in many issues. I'm not surprised that they relate to the Blockchain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

Government regulation could help stabilize cryptocurrency. In the short term, that could cause its value to drop drastically, but in the future it could help calm down speculation with crypto

I do believe that government regulations will be a big factor in the long run, I know this is a decentralized market but we still need the government to protect us. The future of cryptocurrency will be bright with a help of our government. I hope for more news about cryptocurrency so we can see a great way to our future.
That's right, government recognition will strengthen the position of cryptocurrency. It does not matter if its use is restricted. With government regulation, people will believe that cryptocurrency is not as scary as many have described in the media today. With proper education, people can learn and understand all the risks. So the future of cryptocurrency will be brighter.

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Korea, China, Japan - these countries have always tried to take a leading position in many issues. I'm not surprised that they relate to the Blockchain.

The decision of Chinese governments has been completely different from what Japan and Korea are doing. China has banned bitcoin. But Japan and Korea are taking the advantages of cryptocurrencies.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

The Future Of Cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography. Cryptocurrency made the leap from being an academic concept to (virtual) reality with the creation of Bitcoin in 2009.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

There will be bright future of cryptocurrency.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

south korea is leading by example on how the countires should treat crypticurrencies. I don't mind regulation as long as it's mutually beneficial for either side. Well done, south korea!
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

Government regulation could help stabilize cryptocurrency. In the short term, that could cause its value to drop drastically, but in the future it could help calm down speculation with crypto

I do believe that government regulations will be a big factor in the long run, I know this is a decentralized market but we still need the government to protect us. The future of cryptocurrency will be bright with a help of our government. I hope for more news about cryptocurrency so we can see a great way to our future.
Do you think that the government will protect you if they do not regulate crypto-currencies? From what to protect? Do you really want to regulate crypto currency from the government and pay taxes for transactions with crypto-currencies?
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

The future of crypto currency is prosperous. Already some big multinational companies are opening their own crypto currency. This will be the futures reliable medium of transaction and trade.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

I have always believed in the future of digital money! Now, as the development phase, more and more attention from the community is needed! Things are still ahead! need to be properly concerned!
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
These are the signs for Crypto's future growth. Although the Korean government has put in place rules that prevent many people from entering the Crypto market, that can not hurt much because it is an anonymous market.
So let's take a look at the bright future of the Crypto market and invest in Korean altcoin. ICX is a very potential altcoin of Korea.  Grin

Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

In the future, cryptocurrencies will grow and their amount will be increase in the market, because cryptocurrencies was used of many people living in this world 
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:16:08 AM by karashika0577

According to me, the way some countries have recognized crypto currency and some countries are considering to giving recognition. Then crypto currencies future is far bright and 100% surety that it is also the currency of future and it will used every where.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

if korea will launch cryptocurrency then cruptocurrency world will get better and if korea aims to beginner company hence will increasingly grow economy in korea and in crypto also growing rapidly
this can make it easier for people who want to korea because korea has its own crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: