Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

That is absolutely a good news, specially the people are came from a famous technology country and specially from a higher rank. If it is true, then some of the investment will be diverted into that crypto. It could be a big challenge to them to implement one, since they are also the one who should create a policy and regulation that will lead bitcoin into its properer year. But, next time you will place a news like that, it could be better if you will insert the link of the main or original source to remove the doubt of the people reading your post. Anyway, I wish good luck to those plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

The future of the Cryptocerrency is very good, very evolved, currently there are several currencies have been very valuable. The recent sale of ico is very potential as Meculet, Fantom (prepare to sell), egetina .... abyss ... very attract investors
The future will explode

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

the future crypto market will develop, but it takes a lot of time to develop, 2017 the whole market is rising so fast that it makes bubbles, and now the market is falling so fast and unstable, I hope the end of 2018 the whole market will recover again, now buy and hold me still optimistic about the future of the market. we should read it thoroughly. I expect a bitcoin rise in April
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

This will be good news for the world of cryptocurrency in the future, and may be able to have a good influence on a country that has not yet legalized cryptocurrency to be able to follow a state that has legalized cryptocurrency and the world will grow and then cryptocurrency becomes one of the legitimate forms of currency in every country.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

“Cryptocurrency is very much here to stay,” said futurist and author Thomas Frey, noting that he’s speaking to the Federal Reserve in September on the topic. He predicts that “cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.”

We can't really tell what will happen in the near future but in my oen opinion cryptos will stay and can be used world wide for payments. It would be regulated as an online payment since it is an  electronic money. Though it wont replace the fiat since it is a traditional one and since it has an unlimited supply. But cryptos will be a legal currency in  any countries in the near future and will be more secured.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

This a good step for cryptocurrency in general, the more countries accept cryptocurrency the more the value will appreciate.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency is the question for all of us as we predict the slack will be many founders launch new coin as well as technology upgrades.
deonyx

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

Cryptocurrency has come to stay, the adoption may never happen globally in a day but gradually that will happen eventually. Gradually we will be seeing more countries attempting to try the blockchain system in their government and other countries are just following the news by the time they observe the blockchain systems and cryptocurrency to be sustainable no one will want to be left out, thats the time everything can seem to happen speedily. The future still holds high for crypto world, more attention day by day
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

This a good step for cryptocurrency in general, the more countries accept cryptocurrency the more the value will appreciate.

In the near future cryptocurrencies will grow and will develope fully since maybe in the near future the technologies will be more advance than today. The government maybe will not interfere and be against the cryptocurrencies also cryptos will be legal in all countries in the near future the supply will be unlimited just like the fiat. Also we can pay our payments using cryptos not just in virtual world but also in the real world.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

All things considered, It's hard to believe, but it's true. Digital money's request is very better contrast with the genuine fiats. Bitcoin and Eth is the successors of Digital currency. I figure the request will be higher in the event that it proceeds with time by time. It demonstrates that prominence of bitcoin will capable us to make increasingly cash. The fate of digital currency has a decent result on the grounds that each time that each nation acknowledge and create crypto it is a decent sign that crypto will create and open generally. More request will coming into crypto world that will convey it's proceeds with prevalence to the entire world and it will end up helpful to everybody.

Cryptocurrency would be more developed and more  known as time goes by with the help of technology of course. A lot of people will  become  aware of what is it and how it works and I believed that they will considered using it.
punkster

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

The future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies is bright and I am confident that blockchain is the way ahead. Decentralised and hybrid apps will take over the market in the coming years.
wow.magic

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I think this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology. Same thing happened with the internet when these companies created "Intranets" like aol. Open permission less blockchains will be the successful ones in the future. Besides, a government controlled crypto currency would be very bad for the freedom of the people if it were to be successful.
Actually, it is a very good step to for crypto because they will create new cryptocurrency and they will continue to develop it in the future so that I think the outcome will have a positive effect in their economy. In addition, if the government will controlled cryptocurrency it would be very bad and cryptocurrency will become centralized because someone can controlled it. Lastly, there would be a bright and great future in cryptocurrency.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

cryptocurrency are hard to predict and when news cryptocurrency will be made by government will just more to only speculation to me as blockchain still has lot of weakness. im not confidence korea will make their own coin atm.
Thats true. The question is quite difficult because it is difficult to predict. Things can change at any time. However, if we ignore the bad thing, I am sure if the future of cryptocurrency will be glorious. The technology and systems used in cryptocurrency are very much in line with the times, which are perfect for modern society.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Crypto has a pretty bright future. Full of glorious expectations.
 Traffickers have never subsided to keep up with the development of crypto.they already rely on crypto trading.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

For me, the future of cryptocurrency will depend on its users, acceptance, and legality of it into some state and establishment. We all know that the main reason why bitcoin’s value rapidly increase its because some huge company and big personality said that they are accepting bitcoin as payment. But in the future of cryptocurrencies, it is a different story to tell if some nation creates their own cryptocurrency that become much legal and accepted, its because some cryptocurrencies acceptance and legality is very meager and most of them are getting ban because of some reasons. But if some state or some government sectors will create their own cryptocurrency so that they can monitor it, I think some concept of cryptocurrency will be gone, but in the other hand, it's excellent because the legality is much higher compared to another cryptocurrency.   Smiley
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

Future of crypto currency. in my own opinion I believe in, the bright and promising future of Bitcoin.  Because more in more investing in Bitcoin. And  cryptocurrency becomes one of the legitimate forms of currency.
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future for those who understand how it work, if one can get hold of some viable coin/token and give it for the next five years it will be a great profit
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I believe if this becomes reality it will the one of the best news for the crypto lover. If the cryptocurrency and blockchain based startup could achieve governments help it is the start of the new ear of the crypto world. Blockchain technology can use the increase transaction transparency while increasing the efficiency of the transaction system.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

For cryptocurrency to be stable is a long and winding road but it's a good start that countries like South Korea is now considering the value of blockchain technology. Hoping for the best future of crypto.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

That would be for all Koreans brothers but not for all the cryptos people around the world. We can't adopt whatever the other countries doin. Better to wait for another waves for your country to make crypto improve and production of progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: