Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
CurtisEvans

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

I think that the future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies is bright and I am confident that blockchain is the way ahead. this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

The future is not known so far and there are currencies moving quickly terrible and then go down now is not clear and the situation is unstable, there is no work rising permanently and also there is no work decreases permanently
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future. We are at the initial stages of something great.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

I think the crypto currency has a future. The population will grow and widen. Many people will be attracted in crypto currency and many people will be aware of it. Time floes the bitcoin will be the future currency all over the world. Many businessman will depend on it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

I think the crypto currency has a future. The population will grow and widen. Many people will be attracted in crypto currency and many people will be aware of it. Time floes the bitcoin will be the future currency all over the world. Many businessman will depend on it.
Yes i agree on that, I see that the futyre of crypto currency wil become more bright in tge near future, it is simply because it is becoming more interesting and many people really atract on it as an investment. The volume of the investors may increase in tge near future because the bitcoin economy is now growing faster.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

This is good news. This is what everyone in the crypto community anticipate and is hopeful for. Increase in the acceptance of Crypto currency will go a long way to impact positive impacts on the crypto community and the world at large. It will increase the market cap and create a stable market for the currencies.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:25:18 PM by Ngajim

The future of crypto is very good.Cryptocurrencies are a lot of demand these days, so can make cryptocurrency will be more popular.
and the future of cryptocurrency is very promising to change peoples live.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

I think it's very good news for crypto currency development. China, Korea, USA make great influence in this question. Cryptocurrency market has stable future of course. Any way after May we will see results of this step.
Actually, it is very good new because it can help them to spread the bitcoin and it can help to develop more cryptocurrency. Furthermore, I agree that cryptocurrency will have a stable future and I hope it would come true because we can get a lot benefit from it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

this is a very good step for the development of the crypto industry. when the government itself approved the creation of new coins. expect other countries to do the same, because the government's role in the advancement of the crypto industry is very important.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

This is good news for bitcoin lovers in particular, hopefully this will be the beginning of future crypto development that can provide a good hope and make the spirit to the crypto lovers to continue to participate for the future of a better and more perfect crypto.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

If this s coin will be successful in the market, it will show that the cryptocurrencies and government can really coexist together in the economy. This development will encourage and show as a good example to other countries the beauty of this innovation. Hopefully, it will be great and other nations will follow this. I am excited to what will happen in the next few years of cryptocurrency.
REYES07

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Cryptocurrency is our future money it is good to us. it is digital money.
Nagyyssa

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Now, such countries as China and Korea are considering the possibility of lifting the restrictions on crypto-currencies and ICO. If this happens then the growth of the crypto-currency market will be hundreds of percent
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

I'm confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will then continue to improve, even though the market is currently dropping due to the many negative news but I'm sure that someday the price will skyrocket.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

I'm confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will then continue to improve, even though the market is currently dropping due to the many negative news but I'm sure that someday the price will skyrocket.
It is automatic for bitcoin to continue improving because as the king of all of the cryptocurrency and because of its #1 ranking in the market it is required for bitcoin to continuously improve and get more updates and become more competitive so the other coin will not surpass bitcoin from its ranking.
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

I think crypto currency is very good future.My some friends working in crypto currency.I think this is good future for me.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

I think the crypto currency has a great future, It will dominate in the future. Crypto will more stable and more valuable.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

It is really a welcomed idea to have more cryptocurrencies all over the world,I believe cryptocurrency  is the future of money,and i have no doubt in my mind that crytocurrency has a bright.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

It's a great idea to welcome cryptocurrency across the globe. I believe and have hope that cryptocurrency is the future of money and have no doubt that it will get to the top.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Well, maybe this is good news for South Korea to launch their own CryptoCurrency and try to control the blockchain technology. But if the government tries to get hold of CryptoCurrency it's too bad for many people in the world crypto currency loses freedom to be successful How do you think all of you are! Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: