Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Seeing the development of the market is now better than before, I think the future of cryptocurrency will be better in the future, because for us krypto one of them easy way to get profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I think it's a good news for Crypto even South Korean peoples. The blockchain is a nice way now and for future. I hope day by day every country will understand it. One day you will pay your payment in CryptoCurrency in your retail bazaar. Stay with the crypto world.

The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Those who have already figured out the issue understand that any crypto currency is not even air, it's nothing that rests solely on the faith of those who invest their own resources or funds in an almost "ideal" system of detachment.

As for me that the future of Cryptocurrency  we can say Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. That’s the future. Instead the concern we should have is how blockchain technology might not be used well in this future because in the future many people will join with it in the future.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Day by day cryptocurrency riseing. In future everyone use cryptocurrency. It will be great news for us. Now few people use bitcoin. bt in future it will be most powerful currency in the world.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

I always think positively, cryptocurrency will have a brighter and increasingly popular future, and in the future cryptocurrency will be more likely to be used as future money.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

the opinions of analysts differed: some say that soon the world can not imagine its existence without crypto money, others say that because of attempts to regulate the governments of the crypto currency will collapse.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

The beginning of the Altcoin season was expected back in March. The April surge in interest in Bitcoin Cash made many believe in the end of the correction, but the growth was completed before the fork was launched. While the claims that every June a number of crypto-currencies will inevitably grow in relation to the BTC are groundless, they affect the mood of investors.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will depend largely on the system as well as the security built by the cryptocurrency itself and the support of investors can also influence it, but technological development and recognition of the cryptocurrency of a country can also determine the future of cryptocurrency. I think that the future of cryptocurrency has a positive expectation to move forward and attract the attention of many people around the world.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

the opinions of analysts differed: some say that soon the world can not imagine its existence without crypto money, others say that because of attempts to regulate the governments of the crypto currency will collapse.

I am actually on the side of bitcoin wherein when regularized or when government will be the one to manage it, bitcoin will be destroyed. I mean it will lose its freedom and earnings will surely get taxed and that is indeed dangerous because for sure earnings wont be that high anymore and people will surely get annoyed until they leave it.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Well, there are two assumptions about the future of cryptocurrency, one is good and other one is bad. If cryptocurrency will be more in demand, it will stay and run for a decades but if government interferes, cryptocurrency will be controlled.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

The emergence of Seoul Coin will add to the bustling atmosphere of the Crypto Theater stage. Apparently they don't want to miss with its predecessor that's China. I call it theatrical stage because in the end they will only allow a single crypto, which means Single or the only coin that gets the full permission of their government as did the previous china on Neo coins.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

The future of bitcoin in my opinion would be good because there are many who start receiving bitcoin in the country and more and more days are also using bitcoin to be their transaction system.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

The future of currency i think is more accepted in many countries,as they can see the benefits of cryptocurrency in other country it is more uses now like accepting in many transaction, and crypto currency is easy to trade now and can also withdraw anytime because there are many development in blockchain technology now.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
I think the cryptocurrency will grow and be recognized by all countries in the world because the crypto currency is using technological advances and the development of the era so of course along with the cryptocurrency will also develop
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Those who have already figured out the issue understand that any crypto currency is not even air, it's nothing that rests solely on the faith of those who invest their own resources or funds in an almost "ideal" system of detachment.
The future of currency i think is more accepted in many countries because cryptocurrency have great future.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

the future of cryptocurrency is bright.Many peoples invest own time and money and money in crypto i personally suggest you to invest in crypto.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

In my opinion, the future will be approached by all countries and applied as common currency
FADI1

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:58:15 AM

The future of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general depends on 2 main causes. One is political and the second one is technical :

- First the algorithm must be able to soustain the increasing number of users and the tremendous number of transactions and the system must not fail at any point because if it does that means disaster.
- And there must be a strong political will to make crypto succed because it will make banks unuseful and thus bankers will fight it and try hard so it fails.
Frankyesland

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

The future of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general depends on 2 main causes. One is political and the second one is technical :

- First the algorithm must be able to soustain the increasing number of users and the tremendous number of transactions and the system must not fail at any point because if it does that means disaster.
- And there must be a strong political will to make crypto succed because it will make banks unuseful and thus bankers will fight it and try hard so it fails.
Cryptocurrency has a potential in near future as we diminished fiat money .Crypto world is useful in every transaction because it is better to use and can save precious time.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

In my opinion, crypto will have a good future as it is already being known around the world. It is being used by some countries and receiving good feedbacks. If this will continue, then, theres a great chance that we might engage into crypto, start to invest and earn as well just like the others.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: