Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
yanifitri20

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Setting cryptocurrency is a good thing and can even help advance the digital currency market in the future, and it all depends on the condition of its users.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

It is too good news for e-money, this market will be more and more exciting, will promote the price of coin grow stronger in the future.
ronaldo 1994

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Yes I think it is a very good news for the crypto world. And the Korean government is proving its awareness in this way and it will be interested in another government. Because no one wants to stay behind in the current era competition
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Bitcoin of my future crypto currency.It's my life devolve of future.It's hight price from coin market.Many people used bitcoin because it's our future. Day by day it's price increase. Bitcoin earning from future life devolve.The future hight price bitcoin I think so.Allready bitcoin price 1st coin market.so I there for it's my future of crypto currency.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

The Cryptocurrency market certainly of course has a stable future. Every day new people are associated with Cryptocurrency. Increasingly popularity of Cryptocurrency is increasing. This is a good goal by the government giving more attention to the Cryptocurrency market
poseidon13

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Will bitcoin rise again to the highest price?
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
yes, this is good news for the crypto world, Korean country is a country that has a great attention to the world of crypto. even already many games that use blockchain system.

the people there already aware that the crypto world will be able to stabilize their lives. so the government responds well to public demand.
It is very good news especially to all bitcoin users and I hope in my country the government will also create a project cor cryptocurrency so that they can reduce poverty and they will also our economy to grown up. In addition to that, I think this news will have positive in bitcoin and in their industry.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

yes this is good news for the world of crypto, the good news, they realize the value of blockchain technology and look to the future. this is certainly beneficial for start-up companies Blockchain. We have seen several countries over the last year realizing good value for investors as well as some countries have legalized this bitcoin.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

There is a big future for the cryptocurrency,we know that there are already some shops/srore accepting bitcoin as payments this is the good start of everything.
Agree with you bitcoin will have bright future and safe investment tools. Now a day bitcoin is very famous but I am sure if more time we will spend with bitcoin we will also get safe future, we are now living in modern age where almost everything is getting digital so in every market every shopping mall we can see bitcoin has warm welcome to be pay for goods, so I think crypto currency is getting need of the day now and latter on it will be more than this so bitcoin is going to have bright future for sure.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Any news about the cryptocurrency that does not concern its ban is very good because it inspires confidence. This market is so young and unstable that I often have doubts, but with each positive news I feel calmer.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Yes, this is undoubtedly great news, because it proves that the developing world needs cryptocurrency and our future is behind this technology .

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

Yes I think it is a very good news for the crypto world. And the Korean government is proving its awareness in this way and it will be interested in another government. Because no one wants to stay behind in the current era competition
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

I think this is a decent initial step for crypto, and a characteristic development of governments and in the end companies attempting to control the innovation.There are already some countries of the world accepting bitcoin as payments and transactions.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
so for me i think the future of crypto currency will be bcome more and more aggressive as you can see from people who invest bitcoin nowadays

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Crypto currencies is continuously accepted to all country and they plan to create their own crypto and this is good sign that crypto is going strong and the future of crypto is doing great.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

since cryptocurrencies are becoming so big and people are willing to use it, it is time for gov around the world to plan for making it safe and usable, rather than resisting it. this is a great initiative and it will bring better change fro every users.
DenisFisher

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

That's great news, guys.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will depend to people who have trust on it or the people who invested on bitcoin.  in the near future cryptocurrency will become one of our money.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new form of revolutionary to the new economical system .The people world wide are attracted towards Bitcoin and other altcoins for their daily requirements the features are attractive and relevant to the common people for their requirements . The Bitcoin has a limitation of only 21 million created and it cannot be duplicated since it is a decentralized and there is no controlling authority .The future of cryptocurrency is found very bright and promising.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

For me the future of Cryptocurrency will have a prosperous future. In the future financial instruments linked to bitcoin will be finally approved. High finance will invest into the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: