Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will last for some time.Just like internet will do.This is just the beginning and less then 1% of people are invested or knowing  something about cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
The future for cryptocurrency I think is clear to many and I do not expect cryptocurrency will fall. After all, the 21st century is the age of technology and their popularity will only grow and grow.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?
The future for cryptocurrency I think is clear to many and I do not expect cryptocurrency will fall. After all, the 21st century is the age of technology and their popularity will only grow and grow.

I agree with you. Clearly, we are still in the early days of adoptuon and the ways things are going or have been going in this industry, I am pretty confident that only positive things will happen into this industry in the coming months and years. The block-chain technology is our future and we cannot deny that.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

I agree with you. Clearly, we are still in the early days of adoptuon and the ways things are going or have been going in this industry, I am pretty confident that only positive things will happen into this industry in the coming months and years. The block-chain technology is our future and we cannot deny that.
now the technology will grow and it will be very important to be used by all parties, whether ordinary people, agencies or government agencies will most certainly need it for data storage that really can not be manipulated

SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

I don't know why starting a new crypto in your own country is a great idea when cryptocurrencies are a global payment method and especially when a big part of the goverment is against it.
Syunusa

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be great as the industry is yet to be accepted fully by people compare to stock and gold. I believe very soon it will gain popularity more than stock
Sophie_04

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

The future of crypto is good, as in the market there's a lot of people patronizing crypto, it is a global currency that can convince people and really could have a good future.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

For me, cryptocurrency has a good future all over the world, as of now there are lots of cryptos and new tokens or coins that being released and it is a good idea to have a crypto in every country, so that it can be a new development to us.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I think it will be something nice and exciting for the future. The future of cryptocurrency still looks good. And the potential to be even better still exists for the future. So no need to doubt on cryptocurrency.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

The future of cryptocurrency will become a greater future and will increase and increase the demand of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. All countries will recognize cryptocurrency.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

Bitcoin and the blockchian technology although disruptive in nature are very important in this era on online and globalization. It has made payments across borders seamless. But unfortunately, most people, especially those in government have seen bitcoin only from the negative point.

As time goes on, and people gain knowledge about the positives of bitcoin, there is more and more balanced views. This is good. The future is good for cryptocurrency.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

I think this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology. Same thing happened with the internet when these companies created "Intranets" like aol. Open permission less blockchains will be the successful ones in the future. Besides, a government controlled crypto currency would be very bad for the freedom of the people if it were to be successful.

If ever governments all over the world legalized or implemented the crypto currencies specifically, bitcoin i think it will be great.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

well, that's right. korean action is very good for the advancement of currency crypto. hopefully this is the beginning of progress in the world of crypto that will be followed by other developed countries. and a big hope later crypto currency will be legend across the world.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

Bitcoin and the blockchian technology although disruptive in nature are very important in this era on online and globalization. It has made payments across borders seamless. But unfortunately, most people, especially those in government have seen bitcoin only from the negative point.

As time goes on, and people gain knowledge about the positives of bitcoin, there is more and more balanced views. This is good. The future is good for cryptocurrency.
Now, I think people are going to be able to spend cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, in mainstream situations. Cryptocurrencies will eventually replace credit cards and will be something you can access on your phone. I actually think cryptocurrency will replace fiat currencies entirely.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

The people around the world they will know about crypto currency and i think many of them are being interested to join and put their investment here in crypto that is why crypto will be stronger in the future.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

The future of crypto currency will be much better more investors are willing to invest because of big profit they get and i hope that all the country around the world will accept crypto currency so that their people are getting jobs from crypto.

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Yes, of course, this is very good news for the development of cryptocurrency in the future. In this way, I believe the future will be more countries that accept cryptocurrency in their country. I believe the future of cryptocurrency will be very glorious and growing rapidly.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I think it is a very good news for the crypto world. Now Seoul come forward to introduce crypto currency. I think sooner or later other country will also follow Korea, if the other country keep pace with the technological invention. If the other country introduce their own crypto currency, then the crypto industry certainly will be enriched. And as the bitcoin is the master currency of crypto industry, the price of bitcoin will increase and the holder of bitcoin will be benefited.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

I think this is good news for the crypto currency in the world because if more and more countries are receiving and developing crypto currency then crypto value will be higher and profitable
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

i think its a good news of cryptocurrency. especially when the goverment of a country already have the concern about cryptocurrency. and i think its also can make South Korea be more open with the cryptocurrency in general.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: