Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
u01p113

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

I think that this is a good beginning for governments to get it to cryptocurrencies. Maybe in the future, all the countries in the world will have there own cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Cryptocurrency will be in all home, school, shop in the near future.
May be speed of transaction will be instantly and we can buy bread for BTC Smiley
I think Yes, everywhere will be use crypto and crypto have bright future. nowadays crypto most popular all over the world. in the future crypto will be most demand-able and valuable all over the world. now some counties bitcoin illegal but they are think legalization because crypto will be future money all over the world.

Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

The future of the crypto currency will look better for the future I am sure it is. Because the crypto currency is increasingly varied and more and more countries are accepting crypto currency to be payments in some places.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

We are now in the world of technological advancement, I think it is okay for the said countries to have this kind of stuff. Since South Korea is a developed and good country I think it would be a great influence for the people who is hesitate to invest in crypto  currency. However I just want to suggest a policy which enable 'S coin' to be trade in to other crypto currency especially the bitcoin since it is the most popular and money people using it for the better transactions.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

For cryptocurrency to be stable is a long and winding road but it's a good start that countries like South Korea is now considering the value of blockchain technology.Hoping for the best future of crypto.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

I think this is the best news of the Year. And also it is the best step in the crypto world. In my opinion Korean government knows that crypto is going to replace the fiat money, and that it is the future of earth. Thats why they have done it. Am I right?
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

New innovations and technologies are evolving everyday so are virtual and digital currencies. If South Korea is adopting crypto mainstream in their country by virtue of the said coin and channelling it's use towards the advancement and transparency of it's nation, then it's definitely a right step in the right direction.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

What is happening in South Korea is part of the evidence of the development of cryptocurrency,simply we can understand the technological system of blockchain as a revolutionary technology that performs the record of decentralization, a technology that allows the process of recording every transaction no longer requires a central server to record it, can be suppressed to be much lower. Blockchain involves every computer / gadget of every user connected to the Internet network to record every transaction that occurs
Cryptocurrency in some form or form, whether internal or public, is a very strongly supported by Blockchain and is needed instead. Because the payment is in addition to use for exchange of values (value), can also be used as confirmation and bookkeeping. If the regulation supports, it will make the Blockchain ecosystem better technically and progressively.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

No one is certain what future that really come to the bitcoin. All we have are assumption and prediction. But we all have the same wish for bitcoin is that it will have a greater and better future.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

I think it is very good for cryptocurrency development and exemplary for other countries, because nowadays more sophisticated technology from day to day and could be a country that does not follow the sophistication of technology will be out of date.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

Let's say that the cryptocurrencies were born in order to be decentralized, so this wouldn't be the case but hey, at least they are adopting in some way this technology so it's not that bad after all.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:10:20 AM

Its sure a good news , seems like korea is really supporting cryptocurrency. I hear that south korea supreme court already legalize bitcoin as an asset and its the best news that i been heard. Bitcoin has a value and they cant deny it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
B.REED

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

I think it's very good news for cryto currency development, because croyptycurrency is very bright futuer. I believe   that can  really help improve the market.And crypto currency is online market place.cryptocurrency is good better than  other currency.I hope it would be much better.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

reading news not always help you to understand the market of crypto, only stadding it helps you to ear money in future, it is better to read about past of the crypto

harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

I envisage a future where most governments will have no other option than to accept cryptos for the payment of goods and services. I'm sure someday, when that happens, every country will make their own Crypto, and this will make Cryptocurrency's future even better.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

In my opinion, crypto will have a good future as it is already being known around the world. It is being used by some countries and receiving good feedbacks. If this will continue, then, theres a great chance that we might engage into crypto, start to invest and earn as well just like the others.
lisajung0990

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I believe that crypto currency has good and bright future, bitcoin and cryptocurrency will keep on increasing with the development of the digital system in any country. .
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I hope  governments will accept cryptos for the payment of goods and services, many stores will accept crypto currency as payment because we can't prevent the development of the digital currency.  every country will make their own Crypto, and this will make Cryptocurrency's future even better. 
BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

The future of crypto looks bright as good news continues to spread. I think this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Good news for the crypto family from S. Korea. The more the merrier. I think crypto really has  bright future   in all the part of the world. Crypto all the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: