Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
yousuf123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I think this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology. Same thing happened with the internet when these companies created "Intranets" like aol. Open permission less blockchains will be the successful ones in the future.so if all countries launch their own crypto then it is not impossible if crypto will become world currency.But I consider it important to understand not just whether it is the future, but how it will be used, because it's not a bubble and its value is going to increase eventually willing or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

This is a good news indeed. But I am thinking what is the need of a Seoul crypto? Maybe they only need a blockchain because it is very very useful. If Seoul successfully implemented blockchain technology then the other cities and governments will follow. We already know how well advance in technology Korea is and the others will surely do not want to be left behind.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

crypto currency is developing it means ous future is also developing.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

It a good new to the ecosystem which is the cryptocurrency world entirely but at the same time bad news for bitcoin and other already established crypto coins and at the same time a dive away from the decentralized theory of crypto currency which is the freedom from a third party involvement. So it all a bad news.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

the good news is, of course, this is becoming an advancement in the world of cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency will transform into human resources in the future, and being interesting of course
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Electronic money is very futuristic, it is like the lives of some people
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Future of crypto currencies will be great and the value of crypto currencies will increase in due course of time.Crypto market value will be too high due to multiple factors , currently russia and iran has given more positive news to do transactions with bitcoin  and ethereum . Lets expect more news on crypto which makes u more positive.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I think that this is a very good news for the development of crypto currency in China, Korea, Germany and the United States very seriously affect this problem, then Cryptocurrency market has a stable future that ensures of course. although after May we will see whether good or not from the result of the step.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

I think that this is a very good news for the development of crypto currency in China, Korea, Germany and the United States very seriously affect this problem, then Cryptocurrency market has a stable future that ensures of course. although after May we will see whether good or not from the result of the step.

many of those who already know the problem or information, this who understands the currency of any crypto, it does not matter fully depends on the faith of someone who continues to invest their resources or money in a very "ideal" detachment system.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

In my opinion bitcoin is have a future,bitcoin technology is always here to stay
That is the future of cryptocurrency,the longterm advantage is a decisive aspect of bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

The main things about crypto currency plain towards the future is to create cashless movement, with a full assurance and quality respond at any point in time, for the need to be available, and again crypto currency has been engaged many people into the business, by improving the community together as a full time job creation.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

I think it's very good news for crypto currency development. China, Korea, USA make great influence in this question. Cryptocurrency market has stable future of course. Any way after May we will see results of this step.

Traders are afraid now. Market must be stable in future as soos as. I don't think after may, it maybe june-july. Because its the month of middle of thee year 2018. And Google ads will be closed soon.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I think its good news for crypto environment. Its will increasing people knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I am believe that will market cryptocurrency market more competitive and more healthy
hao98

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

before the growth of the coin. Many governments now have rigorous policies that diminish the price of coin. that is inevitable
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Yes, before the development of electronic money and it is useful for human life and make people become richer. In particular, blockchain technology is very popular nowadays, and electronic money provides a stable source of financing for the long run.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

As like other currencies some time goes up and down like this bitcoin and other crypto coins fluctuates but as it is started so it will not finish from the Earth and with passage pf time people will start interest in the crypto currencies and most of the educated community get benefits from it. It is better to work for crypto rather than wasting your time in other jobs.

chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

I think that the future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies is bright and I am confident that blockchain is the way ahead. For that you need to be prepared to have some cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Countries have started to do some actions or research on how they will deal with cryptocurrency because I guest they know that cryptocurrency will invade and will be use by all entrepreneurs.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

On this issue, I really liked the quotes from the interview of American venture capital investor and founder of the firm now known as Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DJF) - Tim Draper:

«There’s a major revolution taking place that is now allowing for a better currency — one that is more secure, that is decentralized, that is more effective, more useful. It’s global. It’s open to everyone. It banks the unbanked. It allows people to send their money to their families in the Philippines or in Mexico without any big friction. It is a far better currency than the fiat currency.»

«Right now, your banks are being attacked all the time. The hackers are poking holes in your banks and going after your fiat money and the bankers are pounding away trying to keep the hacks away but they’re getting hacked all the time. No one has ever hacked the Bitcoin blockchain. It is the most secure place to put your money. So as a store of value it is a great place to be.»

«If you’re in Argentina or Venezuela or Nigeria you know that your currency is going to fall 30 percent every year, because, I mean, those countries tend to implode about every year. And people lose their fortune. Well, if part of your fortune is put into bitcoin, you’re not going to lose your fortune»

«There are many many reasons [and] many many uses. […] This is going to be a major change in the future of the world. It’s a major breakthrough and I can’t wait for us to be sort of one world with our currencies as opposed to having it tied to some political influence or another, or some government just decides to inflate or decides that they’re just going to take a bunch of currency. This is a great opportunity for the people to run their businesses unfettered by political whims.»

Source: http://bitcoinist.com/tim-draper-bitcoin-is-the-most-secure-place-to-put-your-money/

I think open license less blockchains going to be successful in the future. in addition, currency crypto controlled the government will be very bad for the freedom of the people if you want to success. I think this is the first step is good for crypto, and natural evolution of the government and finally the company to try to control technology. the same thing happened to the Internet when these companies create "intranet" like AOL.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

I think it's very good news about the development of crypto currency in the future. I think, it has bright future. Crypto will develope forever.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

I think this is a good first step for the crypto currency, which is very good and the government has a natural evolution and when the government tries to control the corporation technology the same thing happened with the Internet and when these companies made more "intranet" stronger like aoi . Open blockade will be successful in the future. Besides, if the government is successful, then the crypto currency will be very bad for the people's freedom by controlling the currency. Because crypto coins do not accept in many countries.And the country which receives crypto coins is very strong because the crypto currency coin future is very good and there are many values ​​in this currency, by which many people online are trading with this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: