Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I want to pick some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face. For example, the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker. It may be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies: the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmitriy1989

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

I hope for a bright future of the Crypto-currency. Let it continue to develop in many countries and grow
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

The future of crytocurrencies is bright. Now people dont have to be afraid of joining and investing in cryptocurrencies. I believe some years to come, cryptocurrencies would be mightier.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Korea is the paradise of electronic money. The pioneering of many countries will positively affect other countries, as the premise for the development of the market in the near future.
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

It a good new to the ecosystem which is the cryptocurrency world entirely but at the same time bad news for bitcoin and other already established crypto coins.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

The Sout Korean (Seoul) mayor park woon-soon says As we know Seoul is the leading city in the world in the field of information and communication technology they will study new technologies such as blockchain. He also said the city will create a fund to support blockchain advancement. This is a very big announcement and it is good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

the future of cryptocurrency will be a success for the future in bitcoin because cryptocurrency wants bitcoin more for many people investing in it and to help people simply the only future of cryptocurrency for everyone who wants

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Я дyмaю, чтo этo oчeнь xopoшaя нoвocть для кpиптoвaлюты - миpa. И кopeйcкoe пpaвитeльcтвo дoкaзывaeт cвoю ocвeдoмлeннocть тaким oбpaзoм чтo oнo бyдeт зaинтepecoвaнo в дpyгoм пpaвитeльcтвe. Пoтoмy чтo никтo нe xoчeт ocтaвaтьcя пoзaди в тeкyщeм кoнкypce эпoxикpyтoвaлюты!Бyдyщee кpиптoвaлюты, кaжeтcя мнe, cтaнoвитcя лyчшe, пoтoмy чтo кpиптoвaлютa мoжeт быть пpинятa гдe yгoднo и мoжeт быть peшeниeм финaнcoвoгo cocтoяния в бyдyщeм.

wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

Cryptocurrency has many functions, which can be easily used as a transaction tool, and in the future cryptocurrency will be more popular and in use as global currency.
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

There is a big future for the cryptocurrency,we know that there are already some shops/srore accepting bitcoin as payments this is the good start of everything.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

I think the futuer crypto currency will be success for the futuer bitcoin.because,the futuer of cryptocurrencies of bright.  And this is good news for the future development of cryptocurrency.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

The future of cryptocurrency seems to be more good because people who's invested will be a successful if they usually to trade in a good profit. Hopefully in the future the price of all cryptocurrency will be in a high value.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Well for me,  this happening in South Korea is definitely a good news to the cryptocurrency world.  It is because it will somehow erase the negative thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrencies. South Korea is a developed country,  and the unaware people will be curious due to the reason that a developed country create their own cryptocurrency.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency as a whole has a great future and they will change the world in the near future. I think that new technologies will be introduced into all spheres of our life. Soon everyone will start using crypto-currencies.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

Well for me,  this happening in South Korea is definitely a good news to the cryptocurrency world.  It is because it will somehow erase the negative thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrencies. South Korea is a developed country,  and the unaware people will be curious due to the reason that a developed country create their own cryptocurrency.
Future of cryptocurrency will be bright because of the technology now is upgrading fast. Now we can use internet for any reasons we want, just like buying things, paying bills, and many more using digital currency. The move of the south korea is good because crypto will be bigger in the future because other countries will join to on creating or investing on cryptocurrency.

lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

With a lot of good and positive news about cryptocurency it will greatly affect the future of cryptocurency, I think cryptocurency will grow and grow in all countries because now cryptocurency users in all countries have a lot and people can already benefit from cryptocurency.
totem-i

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Decentralized marketplace using crypto currencies as fuel to pay and receive dividends from fees.
Decentralized social media which pay creators AND users, powered by blockchain to use data of users in a transparent way.
CryptoCurrencies stable will also be a part of this new world for mainstream payment by mixing pros of FIAT and pros of Cypto-currencies.

That what i see, at least a little prediction for the next years  Cheesy
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

I think this is good news
and my opinion

1. At least there will be one country whose currency is dead. This will make a very large bitcoin user, which will trigger an increase in bitcoin value to over USD 50 thousand when it happens.

2. The main bank will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

3. 95% of digital currencies other than bitcoin will disappear, just like when dotcom sites are booming. On the other hand, digital currencies that survive the exchange rate will increase dramatically. This will happen in the next four to six months.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I think it is very good for cryptocurrency development and exemplary for other countries, because nowadays more sophisticated technology from day to day and could be a country that does not follow the sophistication of technology will be out of date.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Future of cryptocurrency, I believe that greater things are yet to come in cryptocurrency industry. Many people join to Bitcoin they invest, buying and selling bitcoin. They adopt cryptos all over the world because of growing cryptocurrency industry I know that lots of improvement, development, updating in BTC so people interested to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: