Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
Al-Hridoy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

cryptocurrencies – the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.
While the number of merchants who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority. For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers. However, their relative complexity compared to conventional currencies will likely deter most people, except for the technologically adept.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

I think that it has a bright future! ) I like ICO projects and think that such successful projects like USECHAIN prove that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies have wonderful future. I have entered it and recommend everyone as this is a great platform with large communities.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

I think that it has a bright future! ) I like ICO projects and think that such successful projects like USECHAIN prove that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies have wonderful future. I have entered it and recommend everyone as this is a great platform with large communities.
Yes I also do the same thing. I recommend crypto to many people. I say that by using crypto then we can do things easier. I am optimistic as more and more people are familiar with bitcoin the future of bitcoin will get brighter. This is a way to make the bitcoin price increase more than ever before.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

I think this is a decent initial step for crypto, and a characteristic development of governments and in the end enterprises endeavoring to control the innovation. Same thing occurred with the web when these organizations made "Intranets" like aol. Open consent less blockchains will be the fruitful ones later on. Plus, a legislature controlled digital money would be terrible for the flexibility of the general population if it somehow happened to be effective.
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

The opinions of experts are divided, but everyone is sure that in the future the whole world will know about crypto money and will not be able to imagine the existence of a market without them.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

The future of bitcoin in my opinion will get better because many people will use bitcoin in the end to be where payment is everywhere.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

In the future bitcoins will be considered as the main stream of finances in the financial sector as it helps to improve the financial conditions of the world as it provides good opportunity as a crypto currency as well as an investment asset were one will be able to earn good profits only by investing on the bitcoin.  Good financial analyst are of the opinion that the price of the bitcoin will reach $ 250000 USD by 2022 and all the countries will accept bitcoins as a main currency all over the world which can be used easily, there is a possibility to replace fiat currencies to crypto currencies.

Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright.In future Bitcoin or some altcoin will rule the world.People will start using Bitcoin as their main currency
fahim-uddin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

yeah good news
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will not disappear, but will evolve with time! Yes, the importance of the crypto currency is overrated, but still the crypto currency has a huge potential for development.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

That's was a great idea, i will waiting for this "S coin". And it is a very good news for cryptoworld. And the Korean government is proving its awareness in this way and it will be interested in another government. So just need to patient and we maybe will see great step in future  Grin
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

The future of bitcoin in my opinion will get better because many people will use bitcoin in the end to be where payment is everywhere.

True, for sure bitcoin will get better and more people will surely go for bitcoin investment as they always see that btc is doing great and bitcoin help to make the payment procedures more easy.

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency is very bright because the cryptocurrency is the currency that will always grow and grow more. Because the market will always be in flux. So there is no need to panic about the future of cryptocurrency because it will always grow in more profit.

So calm down and just invest in and you will have your profit when the time will be right.  Cool
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I think this is a good first step for crypto, and a natural evolution of governments and eventually corporations trying to control the technology. Same thing happened with the internet when these companies created "Intranets" like aol. Open permission less blockchains will be the successful ones in the future. Besides, a government controlled crypto currency would be very bad for the freedom of the people if it were to be successful.
Yeah, if bitcoin is doing good then the effect will proportional to it. We deserve to have something better so bitcoin is for us. Digital currencies future is in our hand. Just believe in bitcoin and do your best.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

True, for sure bitcoin will get better and more people will surely go for bitcoin investment as they always see that btc is doing great and bitcoin help to make the payment procedures more easy.

I could see a good future with cryptocurrencies. I think it would continue to become more popular and useful for a lot of people. Many would be aware about the benefits that cryptocurrencies could give and  more would be encouraged to invest.

auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

we think for the future cryptocurrency currencies are very good examples at some time if we travel to a country that has its own crypto currency, then we are not difficult at all in the exchange of money for the necessities of life there, especially if all countries -the country that launched the currency it is not impossible crypto remains a popular currency in the world.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

I could see a good future with cryptocurrencies. I think it would continue to become more popular and useful for a lot of people. Many would be aware about the benefits that cryptocurrencies could give and  more would be encouraged to invest.

A lot of crypto currencies a great help to people, the same as the investors and it's developers. the more crypto currencies developed for a certain function, the more people are attracted into using them and the more people will be knowing other crypto currencies that will be used. I just hope that this is continues since a lot of people will be helped by these currencies.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Many other people are engaging to cryptocurrency world.
Cryptocurrency investment has became one of the choice for financial growing. With thepopularity it gain , no wonder how it will dominate the economy.
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

yes, this is very amazing news about bitcoin world. this is the right choice for South Korea trying to make cryptocurrency in its own country. we think it's a success of other big countries like the US and other Asian who will do this to make their own cryptocurrency currency then at this time the currency has already spread it to all the countries on earth.
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

The Future of Cryptocurrency is bright
it is true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: