Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 2192 times)
cryptman77777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

Charlie Lee has screened Larimer from EOS. Only offer 10k $ for revealing critical errors in the code for a day before the launch of the main network)) with a total of 4billion. Greedy.
Have you already prepared for the transition to Main Net TRON and EOS?
The team will broadcast the transition to the main TRON network on their Twitter.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Electronic money I think it will grow, maybe it will grow stronger
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

It's great news that they start understanding about it and it will influence others.
DominicEllis

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

I think that the future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies is bright and I am confident that blockchain is the way ahead.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Seoul Mayor Plans to Unveil Better Self Crypto for Stratup Blockchain.

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

I think it has bright future ahead. Although it has been present to a long time, and many people and countries alike are still in doubt about it, the amount of attention it commands as of late, plus the support it gets really has been increasing, and so, it would help it prosper and be propelled to greater height in the future.
Same as you I believe that crypto currency has good and bright future, bitcoin and crypto currency will keep on increasing with the developing of the digital system in any country, so in future I think crypto currency will be more famous and in future there will be more investors who are investing and trading regularly which is increasing bitcoin more and more in price and in value as well it makes the future of crypto currency brighter,.
Archduin

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

We see this potential Cryptocurrency is not just limited to Bitcoin even a country can create its own cryptocurrency so we want a comprehensive discussion from the culprit until the regulator. Cryptocurrency in a form or other form, willing internal or public, it is a very supported by Blockchain and even needed. Because the payment is in addition to use for value exchange, it can also be used as confirmation and bookkeeping.If the regulation supports, make the Blockchain ecosystem is better technically and its development
faysal.raza

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

I think if regulatory body of any country endorsed cryptocurrency then it will started prevails in masses rather than it just being used some.

South Asian countries should come forward and start registering their crypto currencies brand to have them trust on this new technology.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:36:32 AM by chibimanau

what do you think about this? is this good news about the development of cryptocurrency in the future?

That is a good news, In my opinion in the future there will be more countries accept and can encourage Crypto. Signs that future cryptography will grow strongly. I believe so too.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

Park Woon-soon has announced that South Korea will launch its own crypto and create a better environment for startup companies Blockchain and cryptocurrency in the country. He wants to form a blockchain that is oriented like a startup industry and focuses on developing Seoul's cryptocurrency, 'S coin'.

One of the reasons for the development of 'S coin' is to improve the transparency of governance that exists there. Although the Korean government initially applied very strict rules against cryptocurrency.

maybe cryptocurrency will change shape and change function along with technological developments and development of my hope and other investors may cryptocurrency will develop better and advanced

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Adairbillcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

The development and spread of cryptocurrency has become increasingly apparent, but cryptocurrencies are also facing the risk of flooding. Many cryptocurrency projects face difficulties in landing, and most projects are financed by cryptocurrencies.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is having a bright future now. It can already be used by companies to play for services... It has become more popular and many people invest in it.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

More and more people now understand bitcoin and eventually, will start using it. This means, cryptocurrencies will definitely play a huge role in our future. Call it a "cashless society" or a "digital economy" --that's where we're heading. For me personally, the potential of blockchain and virtual currencies seem amazing to me. But we must continue to study its risks, and continue to support the development of cryptocurrencies.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I think with the news will affect the world cryptocurrency growing because other major countries certainly do not want to miss the existence of the Korean government's intention in developing the blockchain system and as time goes by other countries can also just follow in his footsteps.

Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

This this very good news about the development of crypto currency in the future. I think, it has bright future.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Undoubtedly this is good news! This is a very big step towards crypto made by Korea. I think they won't stop there.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face, for example, the way that one's digital fortune can be deleted by a PC crash, or that a virtual vault might be stripped by a programmer – might be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies, the more well known they turn into, the more control and government investigation they are probably going to pull in, which disintegrates the central commence for their existence.

While the quantity of dealers who acknowledge digital currencies has relentlessly expanded, they are still very much in the minority. For cryptocurrency to wind up more generally utilized, they need to first increase across the board acknowledgment among buyers. Nonetheless, their relative many-sided quality contrasted with regular monetary forms will probably prevent the vast majority, aside from the technologically skilled.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Yes, sure, there will be a bright future, knowing that it is constantly growing in demand and popularity . So it is better to buy now and save as much as possible in order to get more results..
FaitheLeaanAn

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

This this very good news about the development of crypto currency in the future. I think, it has bright future.
Intrepid-Ventures

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Good news for the market. Big step forward!
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

I am sure the crypto currency will bright in the future. Because Crypto is the future technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: