Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAG] TAGMining.Com is now the official pool of Tagcoin!  (Read 45613 times)
johndec

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:37:02 AM

74 found.  25 TAG to the next block finder.  Get on boys and girls!  Why get a couple of TAGs elsewhere when you can get 25 here.   Grin

Friendly reminder that in 10 blocks, someone's going to get a 25TAG reward... just saying Smiley

-Fuse
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:13:33 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 05:09:28 PM by ny2cafuse

Lots of good stuff in this one:

Grats to Chopper on finding his 5th block on the pool... 25TAG incoming.
Grats to Johndec for finding his 10th block on the pool... 0% fees for life.

As far as the 75th block being found... well I found it.  Carrying on with the tradition of paying the next block finder if I found the block, the next block finder was... me again?!?  So to make things interesting, I've decided to carry over the 25TAG reward to the 100th block.  The person who finds the 100th block will receive 50TAG!  To be fair to Tgenix, who would have been next in line for the reward had it carried over again, I'm sending him 10TAG for the hell of it.

Thanks to all the miners, and good luck mining!

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:04:57 PM

Also, I've been thinking about the 10 block finder's reward of 0% fees for life.  At the current difficulty, this is easily achievable by most of the miners currently mining on the pool.  I think that when the pool resets to the 1% pool fee on December 1st, I will discontinue this reward.  I will reconsider this if there is an angry mob with pitchforks at my door tomorrow.  However, I seriously doubt there will be.

Sooo.... you have from now until December 1st to achieve this goal and earn the permanent 0% fees.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:43:42 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 05:09:38 AM by 24Kilo

Just a small miner who mined on this pool for days... I was there from about block 5 or 6 for this pool and mined till around block 70 or so... never found a block and will not get anything for my support when the pool often only had a hash of 1100k/hs... endured all the long rounds... I stopped mining this pool a few days ago when I realised that I could make twice the TAG by joining a much bigger PPS TAG pool... glad to see your pool is up to nearly 10M/hs... may come back... but have no chance of finding blocks now.

Edit - The pool admin, ny2cafuse, just sent me 25 TAG from what I can tell. I did not mean to whinge in my post, just was stating how hard being a small miner can be at times. I do not deserve 25TAG, but will accept the gift and will be returning to TAGMining pool within hours. Thanks!!!

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:24:51 AM

24Kilo, I'm sorry you didn't have better luck with some of the early block rewards, or even mining on the pool in general.  These are the things I need to hear from miners so I can find out what's wrong and what needs to be fixed.  I know the pool is a little tough on the smaller miners with being a non-vardiff pplns pool.  I've looked at the vardiff stratum code numerous times, and it's just a bear I'm not ready to tackle.  I will look at it again and see what I can do... but inevitably, if I do decide to pull the trigger on it, it will mean some serious downtime for the pool.

All that being said, I've told miners before that they need to do what is right for them.  I'm not pissed you left, but rather that I didn't do enough to keep you around.  But at the end of the day, you need to do what you feel is your best choice.  I'm just sorry that it wasn't Tagmining Sad.  As a show of no hard feelings, and a thanks for your time with the pool, I've sent you 25TAG.  You're always welcome back anytime, and I hope that if I can make it more profitable for the smaller miners, you'll take another look at the pool.

Thanks for being here while you were here, mate.

-Fuse

Edit- 24Kilo... don't take the 25TAG as a buy back offer, but rather a thanks, mate.  Like I said... do what's right for you.  If I can get vardiff implemented, it should help the smaller miners.  Until then, don't feel like you have to stay with the pool just because I sent you the Tag.  I just want to make sure at the end of the day, I'm doing what I can do to make things right by the miners.

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:27:12 PM

VARDIFF implemented!

After 24Kilo's message yesterday, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on VARDIFF.  Luckily there wasn't a lot of downtime.  Miners probably didn't even notice.  If you're a smaller miner, and you're still getting a difficulty of 128, please restart your miner.  Hopefully this helps some of the smaller miners on the pool earn a little extra coin.

If anyone notices any issues with the change, please let me know ASAP.

I'm looking at some of the updates to MPOS as well, and will probably be implementing some site changes in the next couple weeks.  Being that this will be a front-end change, there shouldn't be an interruption in mining, but I'll post when I will be doing the changes anyway to make sure nobody panics.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:46:55 AM

I noticed the invalid shares were unusually high for this round after implementing vardiff, so I extended the retarget time and things are looking much better now.

So someone please find a block for us!  I'll make this one good.  Find the block this round(pool block #90), and I'll send you 25TAG.  I'm calling this the round hero reward.  I might push this in the future as well if there is decent feedback.

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:28:58 AM

LOL... best comment ever.  You sir, win the internet lol.

I'm tired and have to get up for work early in the morning... so here goes....

Reward for this round is now 35TAG to the block finder who saves us from this rut.

Community > Devs
johndec

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:42:52 AM

Finally!  Well done AFKMPEG.  Grin

BTW Fuse.  It appears the block stats graph hasn't updated since block 6817.
AFK.MPEG

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:44:06 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 02:45:50 PM by AFK.MPEG

Finally!  Well done AFKMPEG.  Grin

BTW Fuse.  It appears the block stats graph hasn't updated since block 6817.

No problem xd.

I was indeed wondering yesterday why i didn't see new blocks. I looked this morning and saw 2 new ones.
Tommorow higher hasrate. Cant wait.
Btw nice pool, i really enjoy t there.
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:56:22 PM

Congrats to AFKMPEG for being the pool's first round hero reward winner!  I'm still half asleep at my work computer, so I sent 25TAG first, then remembered I needed to send another 10.  So you'll see 2 transactions for the reward.  Sorry about that.

Thanks for the kind words on the pool as well... nice to hear some positive feedback.  Like the slogan says, we're just a humble tag mining pool.  I don't want to be the flashiest or biggest(although I wouldn't mind some extra hash power to move some blocks along), but I want to be able to say I do right by the miners.

As far as the block stats go, I'm seeing an update.  Are you on the wrong page of the stats?  You can scroll between pages.  Let me know if it's something I need to look into, or if it's just a Monday morning kind of thing.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
johndec

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:29:18 PM

This is what I'm seeing, it's a long way behind as the last block we solved was 7869.

EDIT: It must a firefox problem as I just checked in Chrome and the block stats graph is up to date.  Huh

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:40:01 AM

That's weird.  I checked it on my end with IE, and it works with that too.  I personally use Chrome, but I guess I'll have to load up Firefox to check compatibility of changes.  Thanks for the heads up, Johndec.

And now for some news:

Starting in December(next week), I will be implementing a weekly jackpot system!  I have updated the second post in this thread with info regarding the change, and the rules.  Check it out, read through, and let me know what the consensus is on this.  I hope you guys like the idea.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Odiumag

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:36:10 AM

ny2cafuse:
Hello!
I've clicked CASH OUT a couple day ago. Until now, there is no transaction. How long i must wait? Huh
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:47:55 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 04:09:47 PM by ny2cafuse

ny2cafuse:
Hello!
I've clicked CASH OUT a couple day ago. Until now, there is no transaction. How long i must wait? Huh

Ok so I looked at the transactions, and I didn't see a pay out.  Let me stop my personal auto-payment and test the payout.  I'm wondering if there is a minimum for manual payout.  I'll investigate.

In the meantime, set your auto-payout for 1TAG and it will transfer out your balance.

Community > Devs
Odiumag

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:36:36 PM

ny2cafuse:
Hello!

Ok so I looked at the transactions, and I didn't see a pay out.  Let me stop my personal auto-payment and test the payout.  I'm wondering if there is a minimum for manual payout.  I'll investigate.

In the meantime, set your auto-payout for 1TAG and it will transfer out your balance.
Auto payout do not want to work too. It looks like your pool totally fake. Undecided
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/0/2/4/222jpg_6025621_9873024.jpg
Also, one more question: 1 TAG = 1 LTC?
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:08:10 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 10:53:47 PM by ny2cafuse

Where do I even start with this one...

Looking at the image URL, I'm going to assume that you're Russian.  So I'll give you the courtesy of guessing that English is not your first language.  By the number of posts you have, and your assumption that 1TAG=1LTC, I'm guessing you're brand new to the crypo scene.  So all that being said:

No the pool is not fake.  Many here can vouch for that, even other TAG pool ops.
1TAG =/= 1LTC.
If you want to resolve this via PM, please contact me.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Odiumag

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:14:54 PM

Where do I even start with this one...

Looking at the image URL, I'm going to assume that you're Russian.  So I'll give you the courtesy of guessing that English is not your first language.  By the number of posts you have, and your assumption that 1TAG=1LTC, I'm guessing you're brand new to the crypo scene.  So all that being said:

No the pool is not fake.  Many here can vouch for that, even other TAG pool ops.
1TAG =/= 1LTC.
If you want to resolve this via PM, please contact me.
Yes, I'm absolutely newbie. And yes, I'm Russian. Is it matters?
My friend clicked CASH OUT without filled field "Payment Address". Request was accepted, and now he gets error "You already have one active manual payout request".  Auto payment do not work for him too. What should he do?
AFK.MPEG

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:42:57 PM

hey Guys quick question.

Im busy upgrading my miner with a third HD6990 but now ubuntu freezes all the time. Somebody a idea?
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:47:07 AM

Yes, I'm absolutely newbie. And yes, I'm Russian. Is it matters?
My friend clicked CASH OUT without filled field "Payment Address". Request was accepted, and now he gets error "You already have one active manual payout request".  Auto payment do not work for him too. What should he do?

Odium... I meant no offense with stating you were probably Russian.  Either way, lets get this figured out.  Make sure you and your friend have all the info for your account filled out, especially the payout address.  Set up an auto-payout threshold of 1TAG, and click on update settings.  This should set up an auto-payment regardless of whether you tried a manual payment or not.  But having your wallet address in the account settings is the only way you're going to get paid.  I'm thinking even though your friend tried to do a manual payment, without an address to pay to, the transaction will be voided and will remain in his pool funds.  Make sure you update your profile, set an auto-payment and see what happens... let me know.

hey Guys quick question.

Im busy upgrading my miner with a third HD6990 but now ubuntu freezes all the time. Somebody a idea?

3 cards in one system, correct?  I know 6990s report to the system as 2 separate GPUs.  Does the computer crash on boot or when you try to mine?  Do they show up in Ubuntu's version of device manager?  I'm not sure what the limit is, but I think there is a limit to the number of GPUs the OS can recognize.  6 might be over the limit, but I could be wrong.  That's a crazy set-up though, so I'd be interested in a pic if you get it all running.  Another thing you can try is connecting a dummy plug or monitor to that card, although I'm not certain if it's needed in Ubuntu.  But it's worth a try.  Also how is your config set up?  Are you using generic config settings for all the cards, or specifying a setting for each?  Have you tried a config that disables the first two and mines only on the third?  That way you can rule out whether or not it will mine on the system to begin with.  If it mines on just the third card without the other two, it might be a config issue.  It could be a power issue as well.  Those 6990s are power hogs.  You'd probably need one hell of a PSU to get all three to 100% power draw.  If you start the miner and your computer just shuts off a second after starting it, I would guess power.  A simple fix would be to pick up a 500-600W PSU and run the third card on that PSU independently.  I've never done it, but there's a lot of info in the forums on how to do it.

Let me know what you find out.

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: