Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAG] TAGMining.Com is now the official pool of Tagcoin!  (Read 45613 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

Left side is 5 second running average. Right side is average over a longer period of time (could be all-time since you started cgminer).

Both numbers should be close. If the left side is too low, something is wrong or your GPU went SICK or DEAD, and you may need to restart. The right side takes some time to adjust since it's the average hash rate of all time.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:58:27 AM

Op, are you going to turn this pool on again? Need to get some TAG. I've got enough POT for now. (well, you can never really get enough.)

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:20:47 PM

Op, are you going to turn this pool on again? Need to get some TAG. I've got enough POT for now. (well, you can never really get enough.)

Crank it back up. Need a good pool to get my TAG position back.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:38:05 PM

I'm confident it will be coming back online very soon, and that it will be bigger and better than before. There's work underway to ensure the orphans and other small technical issues, are mitigated and no longer an issue (which was the cause of the original shutdown). The issues weren't related to the pool but to the coin network, and it looks like the storm is passing.

There's more exciting news I'd like to say, but all I can share now is to stay tuned to this thread.

BeataTX91

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:39:16 PM

That's cool opportunity to try your own skills and be rewarded for finding that 20 blocks! Good luck for everyone who are in
Frankthechicken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:49:21 PM

Looking forward to Fuse opening up the pool back up and working some kind of magic to mitigate the orphans.
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

Looking forward to Fuse opening up the pool back up and working some kind of magic to mitigate the orphans.

^Yeah, what those guys said!  Grin

Pool will open back up soon.  Vesper and I, mostly Vesper in his honestly infinite wisdom, have been tracking stuff down and looking at how things work.  Hopefully, with his help, I can mitigate what was going on before.

Maybe this weekend, but don't hold me to it.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

I can vouch that TAGMining will be back... bigger and better... but not until a key issue is resolved with accounting code in MPOS.

Fuse and Vesper are working tirelessly to work out and resolve this problem... they have both been putting some very late nights... going through the MPOS code line by line and running simulations on private pools which I am part of... we are getting there... slowly but surely.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:40:46 AM

Just in time to get my second rig. Smiley

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:16:57 AM

Who wants to buy some POT from me? I need to buy some powered risers and I don't think the guy in Taiwan will accept POT, but he will accept BTC. I need about 0.4 BTC.

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:27:43 PM

Mining has resumed on Tagmining.

I'm not announcing it in the main TAG thread yet, but if you'd like to start mining again, give it a shot.  Vesper and I have looked at a lot of fixes and code changes over the last couple weeks, and I believe that things should run smooth now, even with orphans.  However, only time will tell, and I'll never know unless I get things up and running again.

Let me know if you guys run into any issues.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:41:55 AM

Just added your pool to my mining pool database.
good luck, guys
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:22:42 PM

Just added your pool to my mining pool database.
good luck, guys

Great, VarDiff!  Thanks, mate!  One correction, though- it's currently 2% fees.  I corrected the original post to proper percentage.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:09:56 AM

Hey, I got some pictures for you. Vesper, I think this will interest you also. (And you didn't reply to my PM, so I don't know if I can still do that, but I can try, if you're interested.)

A dozen Sapphires and a couple of motherboards. I was not able to get the ASRock BTC mobos, even the store has it on "pre-order", WTF, hehe.

A vegetable crate. Cheaper than the one I got last month by half a dollar.

1000 Watt 80 Plus Platinum PSU

All pictures turned into black and white, cuz I like desaturating in my paint program, but the platinum psu looks grey scale anyway. Unlike the gold one, it has gold colors.

This power supply looks identical to the gold except for the nice word that says "platinum". And it's 50 watts less, but it's more efficient, so it should turn out the same as 1050 watts that is only gold rated.

And, it only cost me $30 USD more, and I was forced to get it, because the store does not have any of the Gold ones I previously got last month.

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:59:39 PM

Per the main TAG thread:

Tagmining will be shutting down completely.

I have disabled mining.  If you have coins on the pool, withdraw them ASAP.  If you don't have your coins withdrawn by next weekend, don't be pissed about the pool shutting down with coins pending.  You have been warned.

Mark,

I have supported you and your endeavors since launch.  I've been a huge supporter of TAG(Everything), and TAG(Everything) to come.  That being said:

I'm going to get a bit critical of your last comment, because it honestly just showed what I've been worried about for a while now.

At this time, I believe you don't care about this community.  To assume that community is just here to hoard coins and wait for the pump and dump is asinine.  Most of the people that have been here backing you were here because they appreciated a cryptocurrency, backed by a solid business model, that held a steady value.  The only reason I held coins early on is because I was holding for POS, which turned out to be faulty anyway.  When POS failed, I sold as soon as I mined.  Since the 1.0.3 update you have faded.  I'm not sure why.

People are putting a lot of effort into spreading the news about TAG.  I have written almost every tech blog I can think of(numerous times) to try to get some publicity.  I have purchased, sold, and given out TAG RFID cards to try to spark interest here in the states.  I have tried to hold the community together while you were absent because you didn't "want to argue"(or you just didn't care to).  I have sunk $1000 in personal money back into Tagmining to try to offset the hit by the orphan problem you let happen... and you let it happen.  I know I'm not the only one here that put time and hard earned money into supporting your project.  It is a community... so why aren't you a part of it?

I recommended that, if you were busy, you should assign someone in your office to be the community liaison.  It's a solid idea for someone who is as busy as yourself.  Why won't you do that?  Even if they're here to spread anti-fud and address community concerns about your disregard for us.  Why can't this happen?  Why do we always have to wait for the same post about the services over and over from you?  The post that never addresses any of the technical concerns or questions we have.

Why would you update the code and put "letting older clients connect... for now" if your thoughts now are that older clients are causing the orphans?  Why wouldn't you stop that immediately?

Why, when you thought POS was the issue, and you've said time and time again you don't like hoarders, would you continue to use POS?  Maybe it has something to do with the 75k+ coins you told me you have?  You don't want people to hoard coins because you want them to sell them to you so you can hold for POS and collect even more.

You said that your dev team is really one coin dev, and that the rest of the team does a bunch of other stuff.  Fine... I'm ok with that.  In fact I like that you have a solid team where each person has a different subset of skills.  But why wouldn't you have your coin dev post in the forums when these issues came up?  You told me he's created a dozen other coins already on the market.  List them.  I want to see how many of them are actually legitimate coins, and how many have been involved in scandals.  If he's created a dozen other coins currently on the market, he's obviously involved with the community here.  It smells really fishy that he would have been so involved with the creation of that many coins in the past, but he has not been involved with this coin's thread at all.  And why would the github code only be updated via your account?  Why is there no activity from your dev in the github?  If he's created coins, he's used github, so he has an account.  Produce your dev and the list of coins he created.  Let the community investigate his credibility.

At this time I believe you're playing the community here for fools.  Stringing them along and using them for their hashes to pad your pocket.

I will not be a part of it any longer.  I urge others to not waste their time or effort on this coin any longer.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:26:39 AM

Dabs, nice man! I love the b/w effect btw. Sorry about your PM! I've been backlogged and I don't look at the inbox often. I'll look toight/tomorrow.

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:13:14 AM

FYI... I will be creating a general thread for the CripToe mining network.  Everyone is welcome to continue conversing here about anything, or you're more than welcome to chat in that thread when it's up.  One thing I loved about this thread was the wealth of information everyone brought to it.  I would like to see that continue with CripToe's thread.

I want to personally thank all of you as well for all the support you have given me over the last few months with Tagmining.  If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did.  It's the reason I am so upset about this whole TAG thing.  This pool was really for all of you.  The fact that I couldn't control more of what was happening with TAG was really frustrating.  I can only hope I see some of your names pop up on my future pools.

Thank you everyone.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Voted best pool op of 2013!

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:32:11 AM

Sucks what transpired with TAG but frankly, after mining sha-3 for the last few weeks, scrypt just needs to die. Sha-3 is soooo much easier on my rigs, freaking love it.

Anyway, you are certainly one of the top pool ops I have had the pleasure of working with. 
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:37:25 AM

Sucks what transpired with TAG but frankly, after mining sha-3 for the last few weeks, scrypt just needs to die. Sha-3 is soooo much easier on my rigs, freaking love it.

Anyway, you are certainly one of the top pool ops I have had the pleasure of working with. 

Reflect your sentiment regarding Fuse... best pool operator I know of.

Mind sharing which SHA-3 coins you have been mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: