Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Great article to read. Talks about BitFence in the near future, will have a mining software for Android and IOS. I can't wait to see this!

http://telegra.ph/BITFENCE---REMOVE-HACKERS-FROM-YOUR-NETWORK-04-18

Yeap, Offering two sources of revenue for BitFence. One is different levels of subscription service and second is with BitFence hardware sales. The hardware available for purchase will include pre-configured routers and pre-installed mining software.

That's pretty nice, they can also look into the creation of their very own hardware crypto storage device in the future, i love the diversification aspect of the project, is a wise thing to do, so they tend to generate income from both sides and a good review of their hardware will lead to increase sales that will invariably give an increased value to the project
A very simple yet very informative article i would recommend that everyone reads it not to understand the whole project but to understand the idea of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

I found this great blog about Bitfence and I think it's a great read
http://bountyprogress.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your.html

I see bitfence will Spend 20 Million Tokens For Its ICO Bounty and signature campaign bonus  which is equivalent to 1,270,000 USD. Tells the team take marketing seriously which really a good thing.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Great article to read. Talks about BitFence in the near future, will have a mining software for Android and IOS. I can't wait to see this!

Yeap, Offering two sources of revenue for BitFence. One is different levels of subscription service and second is with BitFence hardware sales. The hardware available for purchase will include pre-configured routers and pre-installed mining software.

That's pretty nice, they can also look into the creation of their very own hardware crypto storage device in the future, i love the diversification aspect of the project, is a wise thing to do, so they tend to generate income from both sides and a good review of their hardware will lead to increase sales that will invariably give an increased value to the project
A very simple yet very informative article i would recommend that everyone reads it not to understand the whole project but to understand the idea of the project.

Mining software for Android and IOS? seem to be very good. I just hope it will be easy on mobile CPU. I have seen some current mining app but those eats to much CPU and battery.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Mining software for Android and IOS? seem to be very good. I just hope it will be easy on mobile CPU. I have seen some current mining app but those eats to much CPU and battery.
Well I hope they make some new way of phone mining. Those programs until now where bad for phone cause they shorted the life of CPU and battery.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Instead of PoW or PoS we use proof of threat. Each of our miners is a small but smart honeypot. Hackers see it as attractive target and attack it. Information about a hacker is collected and submitted to BitFence server.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
In the near future this project will be popular for sure. Because projects like this are needed and there are no such projects as this one. So it is a good opportunity to invest in this one.
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

Instead of PoW or PoS we use proof of threat. Each of our miners is a small but smart honeypot. Hackers see it as attractive target and attack it. Information about a hacker is collected and submitted to BitFence server.
Also Bitfence provides all miners with the basic protection packages. Awesome to keep everyone secure.
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

A thing that i like is that Bitfence Cyber Security software will be also run on mini computers like a raspberry pi!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I see that bitfence is providing a basic package for miners is that right? Will that be provided with your mobile mining app in the future?

I think this should be the case as they intend to get their security services into mobile apps which will be available for both Android and ios users which invariably mean from inference that mining activities would be able to be Carried out too with mobile as well.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Also Bitfence provides all miners with the basic protection packages. Awesome to keep everyone secure.

i mean honestly I bet you could afford the subscription once you've got a few mining rewards, so technically could get the fully paid solution 'Free'
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

Well I hope they make some new way of phone mining. Those programs until now where bad for phone cause they shorted the life of CPU and battery.
I agree does anyone know how they are going to do it different than other mining software? because a lot of phones cannot take the mining procedure and as it says they short the life of CPU and battery.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

Bitfence have raised 229.77 ETH so far in their HNY token pre sale event, the presale goal is 500 ETH and the pre sale ends on the 1st May, and then the TGE main sale even starts, the main sale will run until July 1st.

Wow... Will they be able o reach the goal of 500 eth in 8 to 10 days.. I would really want this project to succeed.

I hope that the BITfence Team reach their goal of the presale and can continue with the work on the project. If you are interessted in this project, the presale is the best chance, because of the nice bonus.

It would be a fantastic achievement if they can hit the pre sale goal of 500 ETH. They do not have a lot of time to achieve this goal which makes the goal even more impressive if they can achieve this.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

HEHE im sure it will, give them chance, it will get there Shocked
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

So this process (Information about a hacker is collected and submitted to BitFence server) is automated and user dont have to do any manual work/reporting?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

I found this great blog about Bitfence and I think it's a great read
http://bountyprogress.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your.html

I see bitfence will Spend 20 Million Tokens For Its ICO Bounty and signature campaign bonus  which is equivalent to 1,270,000 USD. Tells the team take marketing seriously which really a good thing.

I dont know but 20 Million tokens for bounty seems to be high. I mean bounty hunters always dump tokens at listing. What are the total number of tokens available? And how much for ICO?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

Is the token sale going to end this May 1 or its the start of the token sale?
I'm confuse as to whether to wait for this token to be on exchange because its like I won't be getting some bonus because the sale is about to end. If May 1 is the start at least I can have few discounts to this.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

I see that bitfence is providing a basic package for miners is that right? Will that be provided with your mobile mining app in the future?

I think this should be the case as they intend to get their security services into mobile apps which will be available for both Android and ios users which invariably mean from inference that mining activities would be able to be Carried out too with mobile as well.

If a Pi is sufficient for the application I don't see why a mobile would not given a minimum specs. That would actually be quite useful however I would be curious how the battery life would be managed. That would be a tricky bit in the system if you are going mobile phones.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

With an idea about the concept of the program, you can then build on it by reading the whitepaper for better understanding. The whitepaper can be very bulky, confusing to take in at times. Especially for tech projects like this
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

This project could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet..  pretty cool
Of course mate, you can say that again. Bitfence is bad news for hackers, it numbers their hacking days in low digits.

Hehe it is a wise idea, I think people are a bit overzealous in their expectations, they have the ability to have a really strong product platform and really offer something different to the security landscape. But then again they have strong competition so you have to be realisitic in what you expect.

The fact is we don't expect them to hit top gear from the very beginning of the project. There will surely be some periods of trials and periods of beta updates. Still the fact remains the more time spent on this project development, the better it becomes

Exactly, they will tend to incorporate new features, modalities and keep ensuring that things are in place based on the reviews of the community and with time, the project will become a solid one, the foundation must have been pretty strong, as this is a very delicate project and the team needs to be hardworking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: