Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Another interesting method is to create the tokens onse the token sale is over.
If there are unsold tokens, you just dont generate them.

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.

It is true that it would a long time before you receive your tokens, but I think the impact to the value of the token is quite big if the team does decide to dump unsold tokens, burning them after token sale is perhaps better considering you get your tokens directly after purchase

Even if you get your tokens earlier you can't do  much with them as the token is usual opened in exchanges after the sale. Assuming you are not trading in ED or the likes. So i think it would not matter if distribution happens after the sale.

You have a point though. The coins just remains dormant and useless in your wallet until it is tradable. But then, some persons like having it in their wallet immediately they buy it just to make them feel safe kind of. Knowing that they have received what they paid for.

I would prefer to have my coins in my wallet, because it is indeed giving you safety. You have them already in your wallet, and when the time is right they can be traded on exchanges. I see no problem with it. I don't want to wait 2 or 3 months more to receive my coins after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

BitFence just announced that they're sponsoring the World Blockchain Forum in New York this year!  They're going to be holding a keynote speech and will be taking a bunch of the StingMiners with them  Grin

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Have you already dealt with mining? what do you think, where do we have the best chances with? There are three options:

1) The mining app for the computer
2) Mining with the RaspberryPi
3) pre-configured appliance for a virtualization container

I have done mining on pc once and it wasn't funny as it used up a lot of my power and data as well, i think the RaspberryPi is a great way of mining, i have seen and it's quite fancy and economical as well, i think i will give it a try when its out on the store

Agreed mining is not funny business. I think to use a Pi would be the best option for bitfence since you would not be running any process in the back that might slow down your work even though bitfences mining software is meant to be light.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

BitFence just announced that they're sponsoring the World Blockchain Forum in New York this year!  They're going to be holding a keynote speech and will be taking a bunch of the StingMiners with them  Grin

Wow.. This would be awesome, wish i could attend events such as this. I just hope the event would be streamed live so that interested viewers can follow up with the event.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

I don't know if previously someone posted. But posting the link here again this is a chance to make your HNY tokens triple. Please check below link.

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/997908308001480704
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Have you already dealt with mining? what do you think, where do we have the best chances with? There are three options:

1) The mining app for the computer
2) Mining with the RaspberryPi
3) pre-configured appliance for a virtualization container

I have done mining on pc once and it wasn't funny as it used up a lot of my power and data as well, i think the RaspberryPi is a great way of mining, i have seen and it's quite fancy and economical as well, i think i will give it a try when its out on the store

This isn't solving block equations, people need to stop thinking of this as the standard mining like in Bitcoin.  You get paid for uptime on your StingMiner as well as for it submitting a fingerprint, otherwise it would not be feasible for it to work on a Pi, lol.

I think the issue is whenever the term "mining" is used its immediately tied to "block mining" like monero/bitcoin etc... In reality like you said it also can mean like in this case "uptime mining" like is the case with things like Sia, or Storj or other service oriented chains, basically your mining by having your device online and connected to the network, it's must closer to POS than POW if you think about it
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

that is great news, just wanted to share a usefull medium article by bitfence which explains the concept of StingMiners for the new comers:
https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-what-is-honeypot-honeynet-and-stingminer-and-how-i-can-mine-hackers-398bc47e178e

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Another interesting method is to create the tokens onse the token sale is over.
If there are unsold tokens, you just dont generate them.

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.

It is true that it would a long time before you receive your tokens, but I think the impact to the value of the token is quite big if the team does decide to dump unsold tokens, burning them after token sale is perhaps better considering you get your tokens directly after purchase

Even if you get your tokens earlier you can't do  much with them as the token is usual opened in exchanges after the sale. Assuming you are not trading in ED or the likes. So i think it would not matter if distribution happens after the sale.

You have a point though. The coins just remains dormant and useless in your wallet until it is tradable. But then, some persons like having it in their wallet immediately they buy it just to make them feel safe kind of. Knowing that they have received what they paid for.

I would prefer to have my coins in my wallet, because it is indeed giving you safety. You have them already in your wallet, and when the time is right they can be traded on exchanges. I see no problem with it. I don't want to wait 2 or 3 months more to receive my coins after the ICO.
Yeah i agree with you it feels more safe if you have them with yourself, some people do not like to wait at all and it seems as a "scam" to them if they don't receive it immediately after purchase.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

that is great news, just wanted to share a usefull medium article by bitfence which explains the concept of StingMiners for the new comers:
https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-what-is-honeypot-honeynet-and-stingminer-and-how-i-can-mine-hackers-398bc47e178e

Interesting so we could be looking at some great partnership soon; especially enterprise collaboration. Any idea when is it going to take place? there was one that took place not long ago is it the same one or an upcoming one?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

A simple demonstration to the attendance of how the stingMiner works and it's benefits to mankind can easily attract new lovers/fans to the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

A simple demonstration to the attendance of how the stingMiner works and it's benefits to mankind can easily attract new lovers/fans to the project.

It's wise to get the device out there and show how it works, like I said in a previous post the word "miner" has stigma attached to it (power hungry, hot etc) It's wise to get the device and software out in the world and show people just how the platform works and how "mining" for bitfence will operate.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

BitFence just announced that they're sponsoring the World Blockchain Forum in New York this year!  They're going to be holding a keynote speech and will be taking a bunch of the StingMiners with them  Grin

This article was really helpful one of the best i have read on this thread.. Thanks for sharing this. I would advise many to read this. It explains honeypot and sting miners a lot.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Wow.. This would be awesome, wish i could attend events such as this. I just hope the event would be streamed live so that interested viewers can follow up with the event.

Keynote speakers are usually streamed and recorded, I assume the team will also record it for the community!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

BitFence just announced that they're sponsoring the World Blockchain Forum in New York this year!  They're going to be holding a keynote speech and will be taking a bunch of the StingMiners with them  Grin

This article was really helpful one of the best i have read on this thread.. Thanks for sharing this. I would advise many to read this. It explains honeypot and sting miners a lot.

Very good article. Thanks for sharing this link. Many people have questions about honeypot and mining hackers. This article will give them good info.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

I thought they made such similar announcement before  Huh if this is a new one then i indeed support them and pretty much excited already due to the presence they are giving their project already, hope they also have a stand their as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Very good article. Thanks for sharing this link. Many people have questions about honeypot and mining hackers. This article will give them good info.

A great article to explain how it works and the use of it, just to clarify, I'm able to run Stigminer on several virtual machines to contribute to the network and earn HNY?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

i thought i had read all published articles about bitfence, but i missed it. Also very informative, I would have needed to start, as I had not completely understood the system :-)
But there are every day new interested in the forum, which helps the article for sure
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

i thought i had read all published articles about bitfence, but i missed it. Also very informative, I would have needed to start, as I had not completely understood the system :-)
But there are every day new interested in the forum, which helps the article for sure

That article is also useful to understand what they mean with stingminers, which is how I found that article

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:05:35 PM by Darkoth89

A great article to explain how it works and the use of it, just to clarify, I'm able to run Stigminer on several virtual machines to contribute to the network and earn HNY?

From my understanding yeah, each will need a separate public IP address. but you can run multiple
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

wooow. BitFence, a platform like this one I expect, dares to be a cybersecurity solution to protect our data from hackers.
BitFence is amazing, can identify the hacker directly and inform it. I think BitFence will be at the forefront of government institutions, banking, statistical center data, private companies and others. good luck BitFence

This would be massive if it globally gets implemented, I think theres a long way to go yet, but I do think it's possible with the use of rasberry pi miners due to the ease of the setup and ease of earning tokens for catching hackers! very attractive

Yes, it sure will, the market exists, in fact the community is begging for something that will save them from the hands of hackers, take the cryptocurrency niche as an example, how a lot of individuals has been ruined by the attacks of hackers, many hate to hear the word cryptocurrency because of such, so bitfence should endeavor to make this successful
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: