Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Using blockchain technology we invented (and patented!) a totally brilliant way to give everyone unfair advantage over hackers completely removing hackers from your network, either corporate or home.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

It's actually crazy that there is only 5 days of the token sale left, I have been following the Bitfence project for a long time and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much they have raised.

I think after the World Blockchain Forum speech they will have raised the majority of their funding.

Yea, the moment is almost around the corner and i hope to see them make a positive impact when the MVP goes live, good reviews will really be a boost to the entire project, it has been a long journey, this project has been of interest to me because of the thing that they will help eradicate once they become fully operational, so it will be a good feeling to see them hit their mark
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

It's actually crazy that there is only 5 days of the token sale left, I have been following the Bitfence project for a long time and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much they have raised.

I think after the World Blockchain Forum speech they will have raised the majority of their funding.

Yea, the moment is almost around the corner and i hope to see them make a positive impact when the MVP goes live, good reviews will really be a boost to the entire project, it has been a long journey, this project has been of interest to me because of the thing that they will help eradicate once they become fully operational, so it will be a good feeling to see them hit their mark

Less than a week left for ICO end date and stingminer launch. Very excited time ahead for BitFence supporters
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Less than a week left for ICO end date and stingminer launch. Very excited time ahead for BitFence supporters
Did you know you can run multiple stingminers? i just knew it when i joined their Telegram very helpful information there i would recommend you guys to join.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)
But I'll be testing for a few hours

Haha. Yes. That's because she cares that much so you should appreciate her for that. I bet your wife is into crypto too?? If we is, then there is a slight chance that she might understand the motive.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Did you know you can run multiple stingminers? i just knew it when i joined their Telegram very helpful information there i would recommend you guys to join.

Once they release the sting miner, I will test how many fingerprints I can get, but first with only one miner, maybe more will follow.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

That's awesome I never had idea its really an important information am going to join the telegram channel right away

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Thanks for sharing this information. It's really good to know that we can run multiple stingminer. I have joined telegram channel but was not checking on regular basis. But will do now onwards.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Once they release the sting miner, I will test how many fingerprints I can get, but first with only one miner, maybe more will follow.

Guys, after the launch, will this Stingminer will be available testing for free? Or do I need to buy this stingminer even if I just want to test it?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

Running multiple StingMiners increases your earnings, they have a strategic plan in place and are seeing to it success, I really hope they do tbh we're long overdue in the need for security in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

Running multiple StingMiners increases your earnings, they have a strategic plan in place and are seeing to it success, I really hope they do tbh we're long overdue in the need for security in the blockchain

Really I thought the miners were based on attack vectors so I figured it would be 1 per static IP address or something have they confirmed how this will work?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Why would they limit the stingminers per user. That would be not cool. Great to hear that you can use multiple stingminers, and earn extra from it. How much electricity will the stingminers use ?

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Really I thought the miners were based on attack vectors so I figured it would be 1 per static IP address or something have they confirmed how this will work?

Does this mean you can run multiple sting miner on one system or running it on different systems?  Did they put any information on how it is going to work?  Maybe i should ask them on the telegram chat.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

If it’s multiple per ip I wonder what will be the limiting portion from day spinning up several instances in a VMware cluster or something of that nature what kind of resource utilization were looking at won’t be able to tell till the software s out
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Why can the United States citizens not participate in the most Icos ? I have seen this in a lot of Icos, but i don't really know why they will do this. Is the law different in the USA ?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

Why can the United States citizens not participate in the most Icos ? I have seen this in a lot of Icos, but i don't really know why they will do this. Is the law different in the USA ?

yeah, I have been asking similar questions I really don't know why the US can't participate and also why is it that more blockchain startups are from the east what happened to the west

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

yeah, I have been asking similar questions I really don't know why the US can't participate and also why is it that more blockchain startups are from the east what happened to the west

US citizens are prohibited from participating in ICO‘s. The SEC want to „protect“ them for losing money in those high risk investments.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.
That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software

Time will give an answer to all our questions. I look forward to a positive experience and news from the team from the team. I hope the public will accept this positively.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

US citizens are prohibited from participating in ICO‘s. The SEC want to „protect“ them for losing money in those high risk investments.

In a way the sec has got their interest in mind but they are surely missing out on opportunities to be part of some great projects out there.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

seems lika in the US, protecting yourself from losing money is more important than losing your life
But politics does not belong here.
The Americans can buy after the ICO on the exchanges, better than nothing :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: