Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

What would you guys say, are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene? And what distinguishes them from Vanig?

I have not seen any project competing with vanig on e-commerce with the blockchain. Don't know if there's anyone actually.

I’ve seen a few which sort of had a similar idea but none that actually had a real plan for integration and attracting not just customers but investors I’m hoping that vanig can give these company’s the right incentive to sign into the project and invest in integrations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

It clear and safe to assume Vanig almost wants to halve the platform fees to amazon and other vendors. That's a good offer
 Cheesy

This is a good news to all crypto lovers who use Amazon and other vendors involved in this project. And I hope through this project also, all none crypto users on Amazon platform can begin to grow interest in crypto
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

It clear and safe to assume Vanig almost wants to halve the platform fees to amazon and other vendors. That's a good offer
 Cheesy

This is a good news to all crypto lovers who use Amazon and other vendors involved in this project. And I hope through this project also, all none crypto users on Amazon platform can begin to grow interest in crypto

Thats true. If they could move their first step, already lots of customers will move out of Amazon. That itself will show that Vanig is successful. For that we have to understand the roadmap first. And how are Vanig in the product development.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.
Yes but you know how it works if you invest a lot you can make more profit but it is indeed great the new investors can also give this project a try because of the small minimum amount.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.

I think it's very thoughtful of the Vanig team, with the current market 0.1ETH is relatively cheap. Accepting FIAT currencies gives room to more investors because not everyone has funds in crypto so being able to purchase Vanig token directly from their bank sure makes things easy.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Ever had a harrowing experience thinking about the manufacturing of products that you have purchased? Say no more.
Visit Vanig - ecommerce on the blockchain!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

I agree it is very cheap price also you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to buy VANIG tokens their hardcap of the pre-sale is $2.25M USD.

$2.25m is fair deal for an hardcap in Presale very reasonable and achievable especially going by token price, I wish them alot of positive lucks as the sale progress

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

This project has a better  authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors.

Vanig wil support cryptocurrency this means that as a user I don't have to worry about the type of currency am possessing and also vanig will be  direct competition to fiat based e-commerce site which is going to be good for vanig as it would  draw public attention.

Well i think they will also offer an avenue to involve those using fiat, as the cooperation of both currencies will lead to the attraction of a much more bigger community which invariably leads to faster growth in the value of the token, as well as the involvement of those that never wanted to use cryptocurrency in the first place

As blockchain leads to global adoption so also is the potentiality of real use case project such as this, I think the real deal is the exposure Vanig will give to newbies in the crypto world as shopping affects all almost unavoidable

Yes, that's what a lot of people want to see, a real life application of blockchain on industries and this is like one of those avenues where individuals will appreciate the effect of cryptocurrency on our daily lives, every successful application of cryptocurrency on a physical product/services will definitely lead to a boost in the blockchain industry

Yes I agree, to most people vanig is more of  experimentation that a real business. They are all waiting to see how they are going to pull it off. I think the success of vanig will create a new interest among cryptocurrency skeptics and it going to give people enough reason to trust cryptocurrency.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

This project has a better  authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors.

Vanig wil support cryptocurrency this means that as a user I don't have to worry about the type of currency am possessing and also vanig will be  direct competition to fiat based e-commerce site which is going to be good for vanig as it would  draw public attention.

Well i think they will also offer an avenue to involve those using fiat, as the cooperation of both currencies will lead to the attraction of a much more bigger community which invariably leads to faster growth in the value of the token, as well as the involvement of those that never wanted to use cryptocurrency in the first place

As blockchain leads to global adoption so also is the potentiality of real use case project such as this, I think the real deal is the exposure Vanig will give to newbies in the crypto world as shopping affects all almost unavoidable

Yes, that's what a lot of people want to see, a real life application of blockchain on industries and this is like one of those avenues where individuals will appreciate the effect of cryptocurrency on our daily lives, every successful application of cryptocurrency on a physical product/services will definitely lead to a boost in the blockchain industry

Yes I agree, to most people vanig is more of  experimentation that a real business. They are all waiting to see how they are going to pull it off. I think the success of vanig will create a new interest among cryptocurrency skeptics and it going to give people enough reason to trust cryptocurrency.

For me the Vanig project is more than an expermentation. They try to solve problems in e-commerce and the supply chain e.g. ensuring transparency at every step on the platform or reducing counterfeit items on online platforms.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I agree it is very cheap price also you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to buy VANIG tokens their hardcap of the pre-sale is $2.25M USD.

That is an amazing discount, I like that you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to purchase Vanig tokens. I really hope that this encourages a lot of investors to buy Vanig.

You are right. It's always beneficial when investors can choose out of a list of as much accepted currencies as possible.

I agree! It would be great if they could make an even bigger list of accepted payment methods. Another project I looked into actually started accepting over 50+ of the most popular cryptos and they raised a lot of funds.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

That is an amazing discount, I like that you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to purchase Vanig tokens. I really hope that this encourages a lot of investors to buy Vanig.

You are right. It's always beneficial when investors can choose out of a list of as much accepted currencies as possible.

I agree! It would be great if they could make an even bigger list of accepted payment methods. Another project I looked into actually started accepting over 50+ of the most popular cryptos and they raised a lot of funds.

Lots of ICOs learned lesson and missed their timelines. Now team can already learn from others mistakes which would be highly beneficial for them. Especially now they have time to implement such things.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

Lots of ICOs learned lesson and missed their timelines. Now team can already learn from others mistakes which would be highly beneficial for them. Especially now they have time to implement such things.

FIAT currency is not allowed for Vanig token sales? Team should implement that for sure. This would make many investors look into the project. Even if they are not implementing other cryptos.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

FIAT currency is not allowed for Vanig token sales? Team should implement that for sure. This would make many investors look into the project. Even if they are not implementing other cryptos.

Fiat for ICOs brings with it a lot of additional regulations and red tape I’d completely understand why they would avoid it. Time will tell if they choose to implement it but I’d imagine it’s unlikely if they didn’t plan for it from day one
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

thats not true, you can see on the homepage that they accept ETH, BTC, LTC and USD. unfortunately no Euro, but maybe they implement this soon
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Yes they do accept fiat... you can use USD to buy tokens, check out the website if you haven't looked at it before: https://vanig.io/

We were referring to Vanig accepting smaller cryptocurrencies.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

For me the Vanig project is more than an expermentation. They try to solve problems in e-commerce and the supply chain e.g. ensuring transparency at every step on the platform or reducing counterfeit items on online platforms.

I totally agree with you what am saying is that a lot of people will be watching out for vanig just to either confirm their suspicion or get proven wrong. I love what vanig are doing and am hoping others will too

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Yes they do accept fiat... you can use USD to buy tokens, check out the website if you haven't looked at it before: https://vanig.io/

We were referring to Vanig accepting smaller cryptocurrencies.

Well crap I totally missed that I thought they didn’t accept fiat well that’s good for people coming from fiat world.

As for accepting lesser cryptos the best bet for that would be if they accepted coinpayments as a processor but not everyone likes that processor cause of fees
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

Yes but you know how it works if you invest a lot you can make more profit but it is indeed great the new investors can also give this project a try because of the small minimum amount.

I agree with you, but I am small investors and so this will help me to participate. Most of the project keep 1 ETH for minimum investment.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

I agree with you, but I am small investors and so this will help me to participate. Most of the project keep 1 ETH for minimum investment.

I just visited vanig website and noticed that its not only bonus % going to reduce after each phase, but token price will also go up.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

I just visited vanig website and noticed that its not only bonus % going to reduce after each phase, but token price will also go up.

Just to clarify: the price goes up in every stage because of decreasing discount percentage.

For example for Pre-Sale we are offering a discount of 50% which makes cost of 1 VANIG Token 0.125 USD half the price at final stage of token sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: