Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Finally, it's safe to say that Vanig is the first and safest platform to have have both supply chain, e-commerce and now would likely be first to engage the AI. 

I really like that Vanig will be implementing AI technology on their supply chain with the e-commerce website, it's important to use the latest technology to keep ahead of the crowd.

lemme list em for you, AI, Blockchain and IoT they are combining emerging technology to solve a problem and i believe they are building an advance e-commerce platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Investment advice: stay away from this project or lose money. Better look for strong-team ICOs like Unibright - the first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.

This looks more like an advert for another ICO rather than just a warning. What makes you think that this is a scam? They've raised like $1.65m in the pre-sale including $1m from another ICO CEO.

There is no need to defame this project to honor the other project without clear evidence. Projects need not eliminate each other, investment money will increase if it grows well.

ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

I was expecting that there Will there be a live counter on the Vanig website to count fresh investments after the pre-sale closes. Personally I think it's important for investors to see the total amount compounded so far, as it provides transparency and reassures investors of accurate Audits.

You're right but i can recall someone stating on their telegram that one can see such only if you register, not sure how authentic that comment was but some others can find that annoying because they have to register before knowing what they ought to know, so i would have loved a scenario whereby the counter can be seen once an investor visits their website
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

You know, I think one of the reasons for the massive decline in the value of all the respective cryptocurrencies today,  was as a result of the role scammers and shallow projects played at the third quarter of 2017 that had all manner of individuals invest and purchase in currencies thinking and believing that there would be fast turnovers or quick money , on the long run alot of people who invested with that get rich quick motion either lost enthusiasm and interest in cryptocurrency after loosing patience and investment , leaving this red decline we are experiencing now. 
Nevertheless it is encouraging and profiting to still see projects like Vanig staying strong in this market and making Investors rich too.

We've had this kind of discussion here before and I am actually waiting on this impatients to clear off the market and let the new dawn begin... Who else is with me on this?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated

A partnership he’ll even the talk of a partnership like that could really do great things for this project I think that’s part of the reason their private sale went so well and they got so near softcap for such a new project already
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

I agree that with some of the partnerships and the talks that Vanig have had with Alibaba, there hasn’t been as much hype as anticipated. Thing that Vanig is a sleeping giant waiting to be awakened.
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.
Until there is news about the partnership - I would not hope for it. They could just have a meeting and chat and nothing more

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Vanig using the AI technology helps them in many areas. They will be able to target specific groups within the platform for the best user experience as well as using advertising to reach the correct people.

Yep, I also think about this area of using AI when somebody talks about using AI in e-commerse. Smart AI functions work nicely in social networks today, and they should work even better in e-commerse (I think Amazon uses it for some time already).

AI has already done great things for ecommerce like the recommendation engines and the likes however I think the trickiest part is creating things that would constantly get users attention to go through the whole purchase funnel until payment.

Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

Partnership or no partnership with Alibaba its just great that Vanig are out there meeting and greeting, make people realise who they are what they are about. Creating some awareness can only help the sale.
ExxonF

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

I saw in an article that Vanig is creating a rewards app and website that will payout buyers who use the Rewards app in Vanig TKN. This rewards is going to be higher than other existing reward programs .

I must say that this is a good strategy and a great way for rewarding loyal customers and investors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

Investment advice: stay away from this project or lose money. Better look for strong-team ICOs like Unibright - the first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.

This looks more like an advert for another ICO rather than just a warning. What makes you think that this is a scam? They've raised like $1.65m in the pre-sale including $1m from another ICO CEO.

Yeah I agree think this is more of a bashing from a supporter of a different ICO. He’s probably doing a bounty or some paid work along those lines. Unibright is completely unrelated project so I actually think it’s a bit pointless shilling it on Vanig’s thread.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

Until there is news about the partnership - I would not hope for it. They could just have a meeting and chat and nothing more

Indeed, there is a lot of speculation going on, I mean - It will be awesome if the rumors are true, lets hold tight, and sit closely for the pre-ico sale.
BlackMercury

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

Indeed, there is a lot of speculation going on, I mean - It will be awesome if the rumors are true, lets hold tight, and sit closely for the pre-ico sale.

I'm pretty new to the project, but I am certainly impressed with how many people are behind Vanig.
Looks like the private sale went well too. Is there any further talks or plans for more investors/partnerships
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Bad advice.

Especially since the Unibright ICO is long over and the course falls into the bottomless. You're probably looking for buyers for your tokens to minimize your losses.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I see Vanig has like 2 days left of pre-sale and still have to raise $350,000 to reach their soft cap. I'm pretty confident they'll achieve that number and some.
Where you seen that they need that much amount to reach target? I mean I didn't see the counter or progress bar. How much fund they received yet?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

I see Vanig has like 2 days left of pre-sale and still have to raise $350,000 to reach their soft cap. I'm pretty confident they'll achieve that number and some.
Now only 10 hours are remaining. So is this possible that they will reach their remaining target? If they not able to reach this require amount then what's next action Vanig team will perform?
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: