Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

I hope they come back stronger, they are right. The market has not been favourable for most projects running ico. But they just did a private sale and a week of pre sale. How did they get affected by the. market and how are they sure things will improve soon.

Yeah I'm sure the team will come back stronger, the market has been horrendous for all recent ICO's - I'm glad the private sale is over and completed and almost his the soft cap even at this stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Vanig's e-commerce ecosystem offers new opportunities for traditional e-commerce, from traceability to product origins. In addition Vanig also completed the distribution system to ensure the convenience. Thus the product of the system created from Vanig will be completely user-friendly in every aspect (health and price). Thanks for recommending this project! Hopefully this will be the next big thing in the e-commerce industry. I only see success in this project because their website looks reliable and team members is composed of professionals in the field of crypto
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

Since the beginning of this year, the nature of the market has really push many project's hands to Taking decisions that they actually didn't plan on from the beginning.

That's sadly true. I saw so many promising projects and some of the are forced to do unpopular decisions. But I hope Vanig come back stronger, under hopefully better market conditions.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

Since the beginning of this year, the nature of the market has really push many project's hands to Taking decisions that they actually didn't plan on from the beginning.

That's sadly true. I saw so many promising projects and some of the are forced to do unpopular decisions. But I hope Vanig come back stronger, under hopefully better market conditions.

Although the Vanig project is pausing which is a very unfortunate event but it is no surprise. I have also seen many similar ICOs, this isn't the time to deploy ICO, except the ICO really has great potential.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

I think the decision to pause tokensale is the right one given its overall objective of bringing a transformational e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to the market.

You are right. To pause the tokensale is a good decision. If they are still in discussion with big investors from the Private-Sale. The Vanig team need to maintain their interests.
I agree if they reach out on a good agreement after the discussion they token sale might get a bigger boost too so it will be profitable for everyone.

My feelings about this are mixed, im seeing alot of ICO's do the same because of the 'bear market', what if this market is the new reality and it never ends?

i don't think so. Better days will come. maybe not tomorrow or next month, but they will come. For the ICOs who are now taking a break in the sale, I hope they have enough reserves to hold on until the bulls are back

Yea, you're right and sometimes i do have mixed feelings just like the above statement but one thing we should notice is the new trend of brands that are coming in, nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones, projects are now becoming more transparent and investors are getting wiser, i believe the market will soon correct for the better

Launching a company is no easy task the fact is while we’re in a crypto world most of what needs to be done for most projects requires fiat that’s just a fact as crypto acceptance is no where near where it needs to be so companies have to go with the flow and make sure their. Project is viable from a fiat standpoint

They may take a hit hit 2018 has shown us a lot of quality projects can take a hit and come back swinging even harder to reach their product goals

You do have a point, its never easy the first few years but a lot needs to be corrected in the blockchain industry, like educating the community on the need to hodl, of course it may fall on deaf ears but i would have love to see a scenario where mechanisms can be put in place to help reduce the effect of such, some projects do the buy back strategy to help them out
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

The decision for this pause was made based on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community.

what i don't seem to understand is how the pause a good thing because this in a way will reduce investors confidence in the project. this is my personal opinion.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

The decision for this pause was made based on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community.

what i don't seem to understand is how the pause a good thing because this in a way will reduce investors confidence in the project. this is my personal opinion.

I agree this goes both ways because if the pause goes on for a longer period of time then ofcourse it begins to generate some repercussions which would cause investors loose more interest
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

I think better days will come, Vanig has taking a good decision for the betterment of the investing community. I think we should all keep our fingers crossed to see if there the market will improve.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.

I remember stating this before, it was not Alibaba that came into the picture but an affiliate, just like you stated and these affiliate guys can be very good when it comes to marketing, so i understand why vanig will want to be seen with them because they can create avenues for the brand to rake in some good amount of profit, thereby creating a vibrant platform

What's the name of the affiliate? as far as I know transparency in this business is very key and should be taken very seriously. That said it's a good thing they made such move, good for the project image

I believe every detail about any possible partnership will be released once an agreement is made. This is not a thing for worry as they will deliver as they plan.

Ok then I will hope on that and hope they come out great as they are quite a promising project to me. I really wish the market returns to normal so that project have a smooth ride in their ICO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.

I remember stating this before, it was not Alibaba that came into the picture but an affiliate, just like you stated and these affiliate guys can be very good when it comes to marketing, so i understand why vanig will want to be seen with them because they can create avenues for the brand to rake in some good amount of profit, thereby creating a vibrant platform

What's the name of the affiliate? as far as I know transparency in this business is very key and should be taken very seriously. That said it's a good thing they made such move, good for the project image

I believe every detail about any possible partnership will be released once an agreement is made. This is not a thing for worry as they will deliver as they plan.

Ok then I will hope on that and hope they come out great as they are quite a promising project to me. I really wish the market returns to normal so that project have a smooth ride in their ICO

Hopefully the team uses this time wisely and secures some private investments and continue to push on. Once the market has recovered (fingers crossed) they can get this up and running again.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Hopefully the team uses this time wisely and secures some private investments and continue to push on. Once the market has recovered (fingers crossed) they can get this up and running again.

I think trying to push the private investment side of things would be smart, getting some corporate sponsors signed on could go a long way to meeting the required financial gains, the issue is finding the VC funds and companies to invest that are willing to invest when the crypto market is still so bumpy/low
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

I think better days will come, Vanig has taking a good decision for the betterment of the investing community. I think we should all keep our fingers crossed to see if there the market will improve.

In such market conditions it could be predictably that they will make a pause till the better times. The project for me seems very promising and it would be offensively for them to go out to this awfully bearish stage.
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

waiting for launching e-comerse alpha vanig 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

Seems like a sensible decision to Pause the sale. Vanig is still a great project, look forward to what is ahead and the platform being finalized.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

I really hope for an autumn like last year. Then Vanig could restart the ICO in October and complete successfully.
And my other tokens might well use an increase like last year :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Although the Vanig project is pausing which is a very unfortunate event but it is no surprise. I have also seen many similar ICOs, this isn't the time to deploy ICO, except the ICO really has great potential.

Indeed, I hope this doesn't impact the confidence behind Vanig, I was very bullish on this huge product improving the e-commerce industry
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Vanig ICO is being paused not stopped, for strategic regrouping, investors should know that all contributions received from the pre-sale will be refunded for all interested parties, dialogue with investors from the private sale on maintaining their interest/investment in the project until its re-launch is on the plate.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

I really hope for an autumn like last year. Then Vanig could restart the ICO in October and complete successfully.

The market really played a big hand in the pausing of the token sale.  Although it has not been favourable through out the year. We only hope for the best.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

The market really played a big hand in the pausing of the token sale.  Although it has not been favourable through out the year. We only hope for the best.

Maybe Vanig team's plan was based on optimistic prognosis for the end of summer - beginning of autumn. But as we see now, no signs of market grow in the nearest future. Let's wait and see what we get in late autumn - winter.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

yeah, going the private route entirely might be the better option, ICO certainly have taken a hit, most list below buy in price so it's literally pointless to invest in one during their sale..

Crowdsales and private capital should be the approach that projects use. There were so many ICO projects earlier this year and I think tbh people are a bit over them. Hopefully, we continue to see new blockchain projects get developed but I think ICO's might have run out of steam.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: