Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

Since the beginning of this year, the nature of the market has really push many project's hands to Taking decisions that they actually didn't plan on from the beginning.

That's sadly true. I saw so many promising projects and some of the are forced to do unpopular decisions. But I hope Vanig come back stronger, under hopefully better market conditions.

I think they have done a good job so far and with the meetings they have had I hope we will be able to see major partnership deal soon inline with their comeback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

I really hope for an autumn like last year. Then Vanig could restart the ICO in October and complete successfully.
And my other tokens might well use an increase like last year :-)

The market really played a big hand in the pausing of the token sale.  Although it has not been favourable through out the year. We only hope for the best.
I agree the market is in a bad situation right now it is the best for everyone who wants that Vanig will achieve their hardcap that it should be paused right now.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

Since the beginning of this year, the nature of the market has really push many project's hands to Taking decisions that they actually didn't plan on from the beginning.

That's sadly true. I saw so many promising projects and some of the are forced to do unpopular decisions. But I hope Vanig come back stronger, under hopefully better market conditions.

I think they have done a good job so far and with the meetings they have had I hope we will be able to see major partnership deal soon inline with their comeback.

You are right. They have done an excellent job so far and Vanig is still my favourite ICO for this year. I think they don't need a partnership to comeback, they only need time and a stable market.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.

I remember stating this before, it was not Alibaba that came into the picture but an affiliate, just like you stated and these affiliate guys can be very good when it comes to marketing, so i understand why vanig will want to be seen with them because they can create avenues for the brand to rake in some good amount of profit, thereby creating a vibrant platform

What's the name of the affiliate? as far as I know transparency in this business is very key and should be taken very seriously. That said it's a good thing they made such move, good for the project image

I believe every detail about any possible partnership will be released once an agreement is made. This is not a thing for worry as they will deliver as they plan.

Ok then I will hope on that and hope they come out great as they are quite a promising project to me. I really wish the market returns to normal so that project have a smooth ride in their ICO

Hopefully the team uses this time wisely and secures some private investments and continue to push on. Once the market has recovered (fingers crossed) they can get this up and running again.

Yea, we all hope to see something positive once the market bounces back, they have been doing well but the bear market has affected a lot in a negative way, i do wish things were good and the ICO is running, so we can get it over with and move to the next stage of the project, the vanig brand is something that i want to experience and see how it will change the ecommerce industry
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

The shipping and delivery of items is a very necessary and important factor ,you see that Vanig have stressed the time to address this and work on making this as good as they can. Good Team effort, this project is going to make investors rich too.
I agree with you the team of this project is expert in eCommerce sector, i think they need to make more partnerships with bigger companies to attract more people.

In this area, they talked to many companies on their Asian tour. They were even at Alibaba's headquarters. I think many partnerships will be announced, at the moment the contracts are negotiated

Was it ever confirmed as Alibaba's headquarters? If i remember correctly it was an affiliate company of Alibaba that they had lunch with.

I remember stating this before, it was not Alibaba that came into the picture but an affiliate, just like you stated and these affiliate guys can be very good when it comes to marketing, so i understand why vanig will want to be seen with them because they can create avenues for the brand to rake in some good amount of profit, thereby creating a vibrant platform

What's the name of the affiliate? as far as I know transparency in this business is very key and should be taken very seriously. That said it's a good thing they made such move, good for the project image

I believe every detail about any possible partnership will be released once an agreement is made. This is not a thing for worry as they will deliver as they plan.

Ok then I will hope on that and hope they come out great as they are quite a promising project to me. I really wish the market returns to normal so that project have a smooth ride in their ICO

Hopefully the team uses this time wisely and secures some private investments and continue to push on. Once the market has recovered (fingers crossed) they can get this up and running again.

Market recovery is nearly in doubt this days, a lot of manipulations going on already and a lot of SEC involvement in things I think if there is any hope of recovery the "regulators" should just back off

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

You are right. They have done an excellent job so far and Vanig is still my favourite ICO for this year. I think they don't need a partnership to comeback, they only need time and a stable market.

I think looking for private investors is a good deal, but not a fan of ICO's blaming the market on not getting the funds they need, what if this bear market lasts for a year or more?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

this is the best advice i have seen so far. they should push the project regardless of the pause at least they can make some needed changes and meet new investors as well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Alibaba in the picture is an advantage to the project, as an affiliate or partner however you term it, the right publicity would be delivered, I'm confident of this because of how much Alibaba has entered the market, and how their (Alibaba) loyal customers would see the light here. Especially when you see Vanig on Alibaba's homepage.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Alibaba in the picture is an advantage to the project, as an affiliate or partner however you term it, the right publicity would be delivered, I'm confident of this because of how much Alibaba has entered the market, and how their (Alibaba) loyal customers would see the light here. Especially when you see Vanig on Alibaba's homepage.

Getting any kind of impact out of any big company takes time big companies take time to move and shift a lot of the blockchain industry is full of people that have 0 patience for no reason
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

Other than the Vanig Platform tokens, buyers can still use other traditional forms of payments such as PayPal ,credit cards and other third party payment portals supported by their site, Vanig is all out to deliver world class E-commerce and supply chain solution.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

Other than the Vanig Platform tokens, buyers can still use other traditional forms of payments such as PayPal ,credit cards and other third party payment portals supported by their site, Vanig is all out to deliver world class E-commerce and supply chain solution.

That is great to hear, having the option of normal FIAT transcations like PayPal is essential, most people have only just been converted to these kind of payments, letalone cryptos... lol
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

That is great to hear, having the option of normal FIAT transcations like PayPal is essential, most people have only just been converted to these kind of payments, letalone cryptos... lol

Fiat isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so I think it’s safe that blockchain work in tandem instead of constantly trying to be in battle with fiat industries
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

Market recovery is nearly in doubt this days, a lot of manipulations going on already and a lot of SEC involvement in things I think if there is any hope of recovery the "regulators" should just back off
Be that as it may, the SEC operates in its jurisdiction and can influence exchanges in other countries only indirectly. Nothing prevents the recovery of the market

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

I hope they come back stronger, they are right. The market has not been favourable for most projects running ico. But they just did a private sale and a week of pre sale. How did they get affected by the. market and how are they sure things will improve soon.

Yeah I'm sure the team will come back stronger, the market has been horrendous for all recent ICO's - I'm glad the private sale is over and completed and almost his the soft cap even at this stage

The nature of the market gives a scare these days. It's not as I imagined it to be by this time of the year. Eth seem to be the one experiencing most of the crash in price.
khroma

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

I hope they come back stronger, they are right. The market has not been favourable for most projects running ico. But they just did a private sale and a week of pre sale. How did they get affected by the. market and how are they sure things will improve soon.

Yeah I'm sure the team will come back stronger, the market has been horrendous for all recent ICO's - I'm glad the private sale is over and completed and almost his the soft cap even at this stage

The nature of the market gives a scare these days. It's not as I imagined it to be by this time of the year. Eth seem to be the one experiencing most of the crash in price.

Unfortunately yes, each time I look at my ETH I get very upset and disgusted. Seems too slow to pick up same goes for Dash.
Scholles

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

Unfortunately yes, each time I look at my ETH I get very upset and disgusted. Seems too slow to pick up same goes for Dash.

At this moment, the market is generally green every where although some coins are still down, ETH is currently over 290 USD if it continues we might break resistance at 300 USD, Which I think vanigs should prepare a comeback this period take advantage for the rising market.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

I feel a bit easy and probably worried that questions are being asked constantly on the telegram group as to when the paused token sale is expected to resume but no single admin or team is readily available to respond.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.
khroma

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.

I agree with you, team should be available at all times or atleast most of the times to calm any building tension which reassures investors that they would still continue and probably give a time frame not just an indefinite pause.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Interesting to see crypto crow in telegram asking for marketing people. Could be a good source to promote Vanig. Seems to have a big YouTube following, that could help promote the sale
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: