Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

I was reading their whitepaper and noticed that if you as the buyer give reviews on a verified purchase you will get Vanig tokens or USD as a reward for your review.

That really is an incentive to actually leave reviews, we should get some honest reviews and a lot of them on all kinds of products now. Do they automatically decide whether it's Vanig tokens of USD? Or can you set your preference?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.

I agree with you, team should be available at all times or atleast most of the times to calm any building tension which reassures investors that they would still continue and probably give a time frame not just an indefinite pause.

I think. that everything is clearly written in his article, there are certainly no exact dates, but first of all they expect a better situation on the market, and when this happens, the exact dates will appear.
The decision was made on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community. To enable Vanig to achieve its dual objectives of e-commerce and supply chain integration in a decentralized environment the hard cap requires fulfillment, this looks to be an incredibly tough goal in today’s market. The investors and our team deserve an opportunity to fulfill the project’s full potential.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.

I agree with you, team should be available at all times or atleast most of the times to calm any building tension which reassures investors that they would still continue and probably give a time frame not just an indefinite pause.

I think. that everything is clearly written in his article, there are certainly no exact dates, but first of all they expect a better situation on the market, and when this happens, the exact dates will appear.
The decision was made on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community. To enable Vanig to achieve its dual objectives of e-commerce and supply chain integration in a decentralized environment the hard cap requires fulfillment, this looks to be an incredibly tough goal in today’s market. The investors and our team deserve an opportunity to fulfill the project’s full potential.

how much is the hardcap? and how much they have collected until now?

Anyway, what happened if the market will stay bearish for other 6 months?
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Vanig has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Vanig
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

the only amount that they have announced is from private sale ,
if i'm not mistaken $1.65M,
they also give a choice to interested party to refund their contributions during pre-sale
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

they also give a choice to interested party to refund their contributions during pre-sale

thank you for the answer.
1.65M in the private sale is not super great, but is not so bad either.

I really hope that they can go on with their project, even if the market will stay bearish..
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

I really hope that they can go on with their project, even if the market will stay bearish..

We are in September now, it seems like we are at the beginning of another bear cycle, I am beginning to wonder if Vanigs would actually make a comeback if this persists.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

I also hope so, in addition, the amount collected in my opinion is not so small, and with this amount of money you can work. And even if the project really has an excellent idea and the team that believes in the success of its product, then of course it will not stop, but go ahead and continue its work.
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Only good ICO projects survive in today's market, and we list only the best!

VANIG - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/vanig/

If you want to update your project and token, please contact us via email - marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Best of luck!

Tokens Marketplace
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Well I can say its a good take off but ofcourse if you begin to consider the recent bearish market, one would begin to wonder if 1.65Million would still retains its value due to the volatility of the market.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Well I can say its a good take off but ofcourse if you begin to consider the recent bearish market, one would begin to wonder if 1.65Million would still retains its value due to the volatility of the market.

Let's just hope the team converted the funds raised into fiat or else its value must have obviously depreciated and would be worth a lot less than was raised.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

How long is this wait before Vanig resumes it's tokensale, the longer the wait the more unhealthy it would become because most supports and investors would begin to loose interest.
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Vanig.io The Future of Shopping is a nice project. It grows pretty well. It made me want to participate in the project. Does the project have bounty?
khroma

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Vanig.io The Future of Shopping is a nice project. It grows pretty well. It made me want to participate in the project. Does the project have bounty?

Of course, the project has a bounty program but it has been suspended at this time due to the pause of the tokensale indefinitely till the market finally revives to encourage crowdfunding activities
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

What is Vanig
Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers, can apply the power of the blockchain to make shopping an amazing experience for everyone involved.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

What is Vanig
Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers, can apply the power of the blockchain to make shopping an amazing experience for everyone involved.
yas This is great. e-commerce platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Eth btc it already lower why most ico need to pause sale. How investor will look . Project need to run either market bull or bear
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

Vanig (VANIG) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Vanig is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add VANIG tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

It would only make more sense if the crowdsales is resumed as it has been paused for a long time now, how will coincodex listing add value to a suspended Project
Scholles

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Eth btc it already lower why most ico need to pause sale. How investor will look . Project need to run either market bull or bear

It is beginning to look like Vanig team is under about resuming ICO irrespective of the market situation. If they can't meet up, they should refund investors and move on rather than putting the entire project on pause  for so long
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: