Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
sebinator (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

at the end of this a lot of bounties that has to do KYC inspection at the end, but it's in my opinion difficult to do its many bounties without KYC verification.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 01:27:19 PM by dolcefarniente

All rules of the game must be announced before the game begins. This is true.
But we must understand that the organizers of many bounty campaigns indicate that they can change the rules and requirements for the participants. Therefore, it will be correct to ask about KYC for Bounty Hunters before participating in the bounty.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.

Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Uncertainty is the main cause of all incidents. Of course, participation rules, including the KYC requirement, must be specified before starting work. I do not mind to follow all the instructions, even more, I believe that soon КYC will be an integral part of participating in the bounty.
h-Silvan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.

What's fair in that?
Many people dislike KYC and they'd never get involved if they knew that they'd be required to go through it.

It would be very good if such bounty managers and projects could be blacklisted somehow.
I think it's a scheme for them to pay less bounty tokens then it was planned.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
This is not correct, as it has already been written on the forum that members of the bounty should not pass the test KYC.
 Such companies do not want to pay for the bounty.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

It happens to me recently .. The bounty manager didn't mention it earlier
I mean they're explained it at the end of campaign. That makes many hunters mad Angry
They are cheating !! if they mention it earlier i think many hunter will not join their campaign because this KYC rules

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Hmm.. Will agree with this but not all the bounty hunters prefer to do KYC process. It is much better if the possibility of doing a kyc will occur on the Bounty Thread so that we are aware of it before we decide to join the said campaign.

[
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

It is okey for me to have KYC for bounty campaigns to lessen fraud and multiple accounts registration but this is not good if it is announce almost a week before the ICO closes because its like the ICO does not want to pay its hunter. This kyc rule should be posted at the start of the campaign.
enigma555

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

this is a very unpleasant moment when they ask to do KYC to get their tokens, although at first they did not require it. and if you did not manage to do KYC for some reason, it would be insulting to lose time spent on a bounty company and not get tokens.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

KYC system is good but there have many problem when we do this.For that,many participators don't get reward for their work.But it is needed for verification,I think.But sometimes it is just do unfair things where there has no solution for passing KYC.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
It is fair because according to every rules in bounties, campaign managers have the right to change the rules anytime. KYC is good, it was been made in order for the ICO to verify their customers or bounty hunters. KYC is imposed in order to avoid terrorism act or to avoid criminal people.

valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

This is terrible. Especially when the information appears at the end. WeLocal will not use KYC.
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

There are good and bad things about the KYC.

Good thing is they can lessen those multiple accounts bounty hunters, which I think the main problem right now on this forum. The bad side is that, bounty hunters are opening themselves to any abuse bounty managers would want to do because they'll be getting those personal informations.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

I really think the anonymity or the privacy of every person will be deprived this is decentralization we are talking about and the right to be unknown to each and everyone hear can be of nothing, they will need your personal information then your security will be known too, I am against this kind of System and if it is needed for the bounty to get paid I'd rather not participate with them.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

i feel you brother, now e experienced it in syncfab. and so many hunters have not a valid or legal documents to pass the KYC process to be eligible to get rewards. so, i think its not fair.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

If you are a real person and you have clean records, you should not fear KYC policy. But to be fair enough to those people who are not willing to disclose their private information, despite of not displaying it publicly, the ICO campaign must announce it before anything else. This way, time and effort will be saved. No more checking too many profiles if not all of those are willing to comply with the KYC policy right?

Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

KYC, of course, well. But you need to declare it at the very beginning of the company. A week before the end, I can just skip the message, I do not have time to make the necessary documents. All work is free.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Is this fair?

obviously such actions are never fair.
bounty hunter or not doesn't matter, it is some sort of contract between the worker and the employer and after they have done the work the employer can not change or add new rules for the payment.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: