Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

LCCX Exchange wants KYC from the Bounty people. They don't have a finished project yet. And you should be careful about that. I wouldn't send my data there. Setting up an exchange with little ETH is difficult. So I'm skeptical
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I think it's fair because the bounty manager has the right to change the rules whenever he wants, which I hate only one ... scam ... I really hate scam project, so as long as i paid then do anything then i will try to do it including kyc
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

it is good. We will get justice for all by kyc. Previously a lot of people created so many accounts to cheat in the bonus campaign. It is hoped that future projects will be managed very closely

Piranha1

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
This has slowly change now. Most of the bounty managers are waiving the KYC and does not require bounty hunters anymore to do KYC.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

They can publish the rules at the beginning, but I do see more money coming in, no KYC validation, and ultimately no need. The bounty hunters have no right to prevent developers from using their identity, so it's not fair to be an ICO investor.
buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I don't like those kind of bounty. Because it is a little bit stressful. I did one that I don't know that it require KYC. Up till now I haven't withdraw my token.. Since then I stay away from those kinds of bounties.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

Well we have to protect our privacy for KYC procedure. Anyway i guess it is okay also to have a KYC process but the ICO team should make sure that it should be put on their terms and agreement with our privacy and should contact us immediately if their system get breach out and our informational details will be used. This is one of the possible risk on doing KYC i hope that they will get a proper contigency measures if anything goes wrong with our privacy.
kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

I agree. And why a normal person who is not a bot should be afraid of KYC? I have nothing to hide. And the company's rules do not take much time.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
For me its not necessarily that kyc is the best option in terms of bounty distribution end because we all know not all bounty hunters have a capability to submit on it to verified for legalization of distribution.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I wonder what happens to those from countries not allowed in the KYC that participated in the bounty that will be denied their reward. Managers of campaign should verify on this before posting any campaign, so any involved will know at the initial stage. It will be well understood if the participant neglect the instruction and proceeded to participating.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

it's happen without any info before,and i think most of them will sold your kyc so be carefull if choosing bounty campaign.

Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

I only deal with companies that warn immediately about the passage of KYC, I know that registration is difficult to pass even if there is nothing to hide, I think that KYC should go straight away who wants to, and then start working.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

if it still supports Identity Card or Driver's License, I have no problem. but if it only supports passport, I don't agree with it. this is a campaign program. and will be few participants who can follow the bounty campaign. because it has no passport.
If I am asked to pass KYC only at the very end of the campaign bounty, then I'm not ready to give these people even my driving license. It's just not fair to the bounty hunters.

Yes. I think they hey must warn in advance about the KYC. But if not and I like project I passing sometime
I think that the organizers of the bounty programs will understand this, because people's discontent is gradually increasing.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

It is very annoying to fill KYC form at the end of the campaign. Although it is good to fill Know Your Customer form as through KYC it enables the process to be legal by the company that the tokens which are sent are legally sent to the customer but still an extra effort required by the customer.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

I think it's cool, but I do not like what they say about it at the last minute and leave tokens from participants who have not passed kyc leave it to themselves!
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

This is too unfair for those who dont want to pass kyc. kyc is for those customers only, that's why it's called kyc because it means "know your customer" we, the promoters of the project dont need to do that thing.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

There is a decent impact additionally having a kyc in reasonableness since they need to decide whether you have a various records, a great deal of individuals here has a different records so to be reasonable with different individuals they actualize this kyc.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

A really good company will never announce that it is necessary to pass KYC at the end of the company. They do it at the very start of the company. And those companies that announce that they need to pass KYC at the end of the company most likely want to save money and not to pay tokens to some bounty hunters.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

I wonder what happens to those from countries not allowed in the KYC that participated in the bounty that will be denied their reward. Managers of campaign should verify on this before posting any campaign, so any involved will know at the initial stage. It will be well understood if the participant neglect the instruction and proceeded to participating.
I also wonder how, in such a situation, to be bounty hunters who live in countries not permissible for KYC. I think that's why it's worth to warn people in advance about the passage of KYC  so that the person himself can decide whether he wants to do it or not.

UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

There is an excellent tool for multi-accounts: At the beginning of the campaign bounty, the manager writes that for getting awards, it will be necessary to pass the KYC identification. Dishonest players do not climb, and in the end they say that the KYC is not needed)

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: