Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

I can't just ignore something that has been a big help to me. and that is Bitcoin. when I had nothing, I risk all my time in Bitcoin, hoping that it will be a game changer for me. and my hope has been paid off. Bitcoin has been through all of this and it always survives. and until now, it continues to exists despite all the negative feedback about it. so I will never move on and ignore Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Rising is the best way for crypto. the drastic downsides have left many injuries to newcomers and this is a negative stroke to the future of crypto ....
It's going to be a very long time before Bitcoin will be able to get to it's previous high of $20K but inspite of all that I'd say that patience is the key in everything, we shouldn't rush to sell whenever we hear rumors of doom and gloom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

We can not ignore bitcoin. It affects the overall temperature of the market too much. And bitcoin will not give up its position. Altcoins still depend too much on Bitcoin. They are not independent. Investors are guided by Bitcoin when they plan to invest money in the crypto-currency sphere.
soljal543

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

Bitcoin is not just an ordinary way of making money, it is an that has opened our mind to something good and new entirely called 'blockchain'. 
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

ignonring btc will give you a pain.
btc is bitcoin and will be a graeat token of all time.
we all know that.
and we will have the best one withing this year.
just keep holding it.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

It is the right time to stuck with btc because opportunities are going to start form this time.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

If we ignore bitcoin and other crypto currency, this is exactly what some governments want, which are against the crypto currency, because they can not manage it. That's the way they would give the task to motivate such bad actions with respect to crypto currency if they sent their spies to the crypto-currency world. Ignoring people's crypto currency, this is exactly what these governments want, because they are not able to resist the introduction of crypto currency into our lives. In order for the decentralized crypto currency to live and thrive, we need, on the contrary, to use it more.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

There is  no way we're going  to ignore  bitcoin because it is the most accepted and it is also the pioneer so we must adopt it
bassieflup (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

My conspiracy theory is as follows. The big boys of Wall Street was late for the party and they realize that they need to push the price down to buy in at a much lower price. So what do they do? They manipulate the price, by doing "controlled dumps" and when the price dip low enough, they jump in and buy.

They know Bitcoin will go to the Moon, but they need to buy at the lowest possible price to maximize their profits.  Roll Eyes The weak hands will panic and start selling and they are waiting like a pack of wolves for that to happen.  Angry

First of all thanks for the many replay, on my topic !!!!

And i fully agree on this answer from Kakmakr, because its clear that the BTC went down the moment
     Wall Street start Trading BTC.

It's clear that we see a controlled price management down trend for long time, and my feeling is that we
     are ad a point right now.

If the price will drop again to 7200 it will go to the 6 nr, but if it will go over 7800 we will see a up trend.

Thats my feeling by the way.

Gr Bas 
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Rising is the best way for crypto. the drastic downsides have left many injuries to newcomers and this is a negative stroke to the future of crypto ....
It's going to be a very long time before Bitcoin will be able to get to it's previous high of $20K but inspite of all that I'd say that patience is the key in everything, we shouldn't rush to sell whenever we hear rumors of doom and gloom.

Maybe you're right, bitcoin can grow in the future and reach the previous value - 20k USD. However, as you said, it's a very long time. We can invest in many other currencies instead of waiting.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

I agree because alt coins uses or more applicable on short term investment while bitcoin is more profitable when it comes in the long term investment.

I dont know some of us losing hopes on bitcoin or getting tired of it  , ignoring btc is the same as ignoring a open opportunity though.

And to be honest its just getting started its too early to give up , its the beggining of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

not precisely at this time is a good and appropriate moment to buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very cheap price and suitable for the buy.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

The lesser you think about its price, the less you think about giving up your coins. I'd still go for hodling bitcoins for long term even if its price goes down to $6k, I would still be loyal and faithful because I know it will soon rise back up again.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Ignoring Bitcoin. What a great idea!
Let me guess! You don't own any Bitcoin do you?
It's always the guyz that don't have BTC which are the most pessimistic.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Ignoring Bitcoin. What a great idea!
Let me guess! You don't own any Bitcoin do you?
It's always the guyz that don't have BTC which are the most pessimistic.

and its always the guyz that have BTC which are the most optimistic or trying to be optimistic

lets be honest, everyone should create money and then be optimistic about their particular coin,

why thievery why roberry why crime? when we have cryptocurrencies, and everyone can be optimistic about his particular private coin.

lets find the idiots that still think working for money is a good think lets all just create money, like the bitcoinsect did.

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

That's where you're wrong. The seed of the crypto garden that was bitcoin will be a relic, within the next 2-5 years. The very idea of decentralization cannot be upheld by one single currency. It's the very definition of centralization. There needs to be a plethora of valid cryptos with different usecases that compete and evolve through said competition.  Bitcoin cannot be the only currency of the internet, just like we can't have the dollar the sole currency of the world.
Baoo

Merit: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

Honestly, it is time to be patient and to ignore the fear. Furthermore, why the majority of people in this field wants a big a profit in an easy way? , it is true that Bitcoin in a total decline during the last period and until now and there are many problems and attacks in order to destroy the digital currencies and all because of the bad decisions of the governments and despite all of this Bitcoin still exist and in evolution because it is very secure.

In addition to that,  the only solution of this wide spread crisis is HODL and be patient. In fact, I am pretty sure that Bitcoin will return to the big rise after some period (maybe a few weeks) and we will see an unexpected and good surprises.
Patience is the key of profit.
sammyp

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

There is no need for fear and panic which will eventually result in selling. What I use to console my self is the fact that bitcoin was able to move from $1000 to $19000 plus within one year. If we give it time it will move and set a new standard again. It’s just patience which we need.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

you speak so emotional but you must understand that cryptocurrency investing is not do or die affair. just like any other investment, cryptocurrency as well is also risky. we are all limited about what we know about the crypto. many of the reasons given for limited rise and sudden fall in price of cryptocurrency are subject of concern. to me it is just hoax. nobody have proves of so ever about this. my advise for you is not to invest what you can not afford to lose to prevent yourself from emotional breakdown.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

not precisely at this time is a good and appropriate moment to buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very cheap price and suitable for the buy.

No this is not the right time to ignore btc though bitcoin price is decreasing I do believe once bitcoin crisis is gone the price will increase. I rather hold my bitcoin and be patient in waiting for the price to increase. Being positve and holding is the key to double your capital so dont just ignore bitcoin it can grow on the future we never know.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: