Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Spec_tro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

I doesn't interesting with bitcoin, because the liquidity of the coin is so low
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

i think we are not late to enter in bitcoin now if we miss now i think then we should late to enter its good time to enter in bitcoin
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

For me,i will never ignore bitcoin,and i really don't know why you want to move on! The current price in the market is not enough reason to left and forget the bitcoin,it is only a part of volatility in the cryptocurrency market. Nothing to worry,keep calm!..
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

You should learn the strategies being used by whales and invest accordingly. They might be manipulating the market but you can spot it early if you look closely.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

You should learn the strategies being used by whales and invest accordingly. They might be manipulating the market but you can spot it early if you look closely.

Its not good to ignore and move on with bitcoin just because of its price is decreasing as we all know that bitcoin is volatile so its price will decrease or increase for time to time. It depends on how you play you strategy with your bitcoin. You have nothing to worry for its price if it decreases today then it will increase tomorrow patience is the key learn to hold your btc then exchange when the price is high enough for you.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

That is probably the so-called price manipulation. So, it could be bitcoin prices played by certain parties who have a giant bitcoin capital. This is the need for us to apply patience. Patient to keep us unaffected by market trends that tend to be misleading. This trend will only make us panic so we are wrong in making decisions. If the bitcoin price falls, then it's a test for us to patiently retain our bitcoin or sell it immediately for fear of falling prices. This may be part of a price manipulation strategy. So, we have to be careful for every market situation.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

I prefer to continue and stick with bitcoin I have, for negative news or those who do not like bitcoin will be able to make bitcoin down for a while, but bitcoin will get through it and bitcoin will still be the winner.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

no, I don't think so you cannot ignore bitcoin yes I agree with you they are a lot of new cryptocurrencies are come but it will not affect bitcoin at all

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

That is probably the so-called price manipulation. So, it could be bitcoin prices played by certain parties who have a giant bitcoin capital. This is the need for us to apply patience. Patient to keep us unaffected by market trends that tend to be misleading. This trend will only make us panic so we are wrong in making decisions. If the bitcoin price falls, then it's a test for us to patiently retain our bitcoin or sell it immediately for fear of falling prices. This may be part of a price manipulation strategy. So, we have to be careful for every market situation.

In my opinion it is better to stay and continue using bitcoin or if you did not have any investment with bitcoin it is better to join now and dont ignore it. It is not time to ignore or left bitcoin just because of its price we know that bitcoin is volatile so it is not new that the price will increase and decrease. There might be a lot of news that can be the reason of people leaving and selling there btc that cause bitcoin price decreasing but we all know bitcoin can surpass this challenge and be on top again.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Have patience, believe  in your work. You should understand that every thing has ups and downs, bitcoin is a part of that.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I think that is a bad idea because if you think that is now the time to move on or ignore the bitcoin that will be your biggest regret in life. For me it's better to continue working because bitcoin have a lot of opportunity and it can help us to be siccessful.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

no, I don't think so you cannot ignore bitcoin
Bitcorn has been ruined by those fools at Core/Blockstream.  You can't fix greed.  They wanted to take over.  They fucked it all up.  At least the original Bitcoin still exists as Bitcoin Cash.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

It's totall unpredictable but if you dare to take the risk , you may gain massive profit !

For me, just hold for now and wait until 2020 so you can see the profit !

Thanks to me , later !
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

investing in bitcoin is always a long-term investment. If you are not used to tolerate, then you better find other sources of investment. Calmness for bitcoin is appreciated above all.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Yes, for my bitcoin i just keep it safe on my cold wallet, its only small amount, but i trust bitcoin will be the future, i only trade my altcoin, and ifs free from bounty and airdrop, bitcoin is always be the king, and i keep my king safe Smiley
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Eo all depends on what we want and what goals we are trying to achieve, that is, if we want bitcoin to become a really strong crypto currency and even replace the fiat currency, then the author of rights, you just need to stop playing this currency as an investment.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin in our life is the most regretful and worst thing will gonna be happen in our life. As we can see, bitcoin gives us a huge opportunity and benefits that can help our daily needs and also we can save for our future. Investing bitcoin is for a long term investments. We cannot predict the bitcoin when it will falls down or goes high because we knew that bitcoin price is volatile. Not only bitcoin but also other altcoins. You just need to be patient if you want to make and earn a big profit of bitcoin.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Are you angry with Bitcoin or what? Some people will gain while some will lose, that is just the normal way of life. So, you can't conclude now that moving on from Bitcoin is the best thing to do
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

Personally, im very happy that im part in this community, i have no plan ignoring  bitcoin in my life,i started already so im gonna finish it whatever it takes and above all i will never miss the chance of earning big profit in which only bitcoin can give.
chayuthjaidee

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

That doesn't sounds good at all.
I think bitcoin will be the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: