Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Its your opinion because Bitcoin had done so much in the lives of different people and the progress of bitcoin is still in progress. We cannot ignore bitcoin easily. It is up to you to withdraw your investment because it is your belief.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

ignoring bitcoin is the most unlikely thing I can do because I really believe in it and support it, so many things change my life for the better. bitcoin really can give us many opportunities and benefits so it's impossible to ignore it. I am very grateful that I am a part of it.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Why large investors abandon this technology. It is imperfect, but it's something new and they want to kill it and not earn it. They want to monitor all the movements of money in order to control them. And it's very sad. But bitcoin is not just one single coin we have a lot of them and the resistance we have is also big intruders and ordinary people))
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

But i`m still believe in bitcoin that i could change my life when i choose it,so if i were you i would choose to choose again this bitcoin because now many life of the  people was already change by investing in bitcoin,so mark my work the word regretting is always at the end.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

with this situation everyone will have a mind in that direction, what I experienced is the same, panic and confused what should I do, if I sell that there I lose my money, I finally to choose to stay silent while looking for news will be bitcoin development, waiting time, many say that bitcoin will be normal again I hope it all happen as soon as possible.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

As long as bitcoin exist,I 'll never quit in bitcoin because it really changed my life.There are lot of oppurtunities here in bitcoin that makes improve your life so I don't want to miss it an regret later.i am proud bitcoiner.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Moving on and ignore Bitcoin is a sign of impatient and doesn't have trust and believes to it. To moving on and just ignoring Bitcoin is the most impossible things that I can do because I'm a true believer of it and I'm embracing and supporting it so much because it really changing my life to a better. It helps me so much and because of it I can say that I already secure my future and my family's too.
I agree with you fellow. It is not good and impossible for me to ignore bitcoin. For bitcoin is the future. It will help us build our future for the family and the world as well.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I think btc is very interesting and it will be difficult for me to release it, whatever the circumstances I will continue to support, if true this game I suggest for the government itself for self-inspection, if the state ensures adequate employment with income that can meet the needs live and make a form of investment that gives advantages with rules that are not difficult, without having dupermainkan then I think btc will be abandoned the devotees, but for now I think it will be difficult because the government seemed selfish, they forbid without giving other options to make the solution , so do not blame us who will always faithfully support btc

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Let them play the game so that prices are only in the same round, we should address price movements with patience, because emotional and fear will lead us to losses and however they suppress in the end the bitcoin price will stay up. the best strategy in bitcoin investing is to overcome emotions and have patience, because that will ultimately make us profit from bitcoin investment.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Ignore the skeptics. Just because some people lost money doesn’t mean everyone has to exit the cryptocurrency market.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Ignore the skeptics. Just because some people lost money doesn’t mean everyone has to exit the cryptocurrency market.

This is the biggest mistake if you do that, like this man said, its because many people lost its money it does not mean bitcoin is old or you should quit investing, you just sell at the wrong timing thats why it lost. Be wise next time so that you can earn.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I want to disagree with you becayse btc is the main coin that is leading the market and it is the best one ever. i think it will conquer the market and will show how strong it is. I think that btc is the best

McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Those people who control the movement of capital in the market, they are also called whales. They are building their strategies, taking into account the diversity of emotional reactions of human communities. They are well aware that a large number of people will not survive a long psychological burden and will sell their bitcoins with losses. This is the basis of their strategy. Do not give in to provocation - keep your coins and do not sell them until you get a big enough profit.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

I want to disagree with you becayse btc is the main coin that is leading the market and it is the best one ever. i think it will conquer the market and will show how strong it is. I think that btc is the best

Btc is the best but for now tge price is still low for me we don't need to stress our self because of the price of bitcoin ,for sure this is just a part of the market and soon bitcoin will recover and many of us waiting that happen as soon as possible .
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

For me, I suggest to you that don't quit bitcoin because bitcoin will rise soon but we must wait for that time. We don't need to do panic selling and quit bitcoin because the time will come that the bitcoin price will turn green again and everybody will be happy.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

You should not ignore BTC  as it is the first descentralized currency who brought up the technology to become well known  and popular it is right to give an appreciation thanks.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Bitcoin can really gave us an immense of chances and advantages. It's help and light up our route just to have or achieve our objective and dreams throughout our life so how we can overlook it in our life if it's helping us in such huge numbers of ways.

Overlooking and expelling bitcoin to our life is the greatest and most exceedingly awful things that would we be able to do into our life.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

For me, I suggest to you that don't quit bitcoin because bitcoin will rise soon but we must wait for that time. We don't need to do panic selling and quit bitcoin because the time will come that the bitcoin price will turn green again and everybody will be happy.
That is very true, it is better to be patient than never and it is better to just hold your bitcoin or put your bitcoin into some investment that you know that can help you to make more bitcoin so as you are waiting for the price to grow then you can just grow your bitcoin and slowly build up the value of your total cryptocurrencies.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Bitcoin is already a part of my daily activities. Ignoring it is not a good idea. Bitcoin helps me a lot with my financial needs. As long as bitcoin exists, there's is no such way why I have to disregard bitcoin as an investment and another way of making extra money for the betterment of one's life.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink
The bitcoin is a moving, and getting out is not an option for me when it comes to my belief in it. Moving and ignoring the word is not in my vocabulary too, because my interest in bitcoin is a concern. Despite the fact that my earnings dropped by more than 75%, I still hold it in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: