Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Jess_Luis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!

i am afraid you will be one of the ultimate loosers, the enire bitcoin sekt will be slaughtered, with their wealth.

Agree. Even tho the bitcoin is improving fast it's still too unstable to have so much trust in.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
For me there is no word move on because you can actually works bitcoin and your daily work at the same time.for me bitcoin is not for the whole day work instead of give a little time for it.and so far,you can do your steady job as well.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Moving on and ignore Bitcoin is a sign of impatient and doesn't have trust and believes to it. To moving on and just ignoring Bitcoin is the most impossible things that I can do because I'm a true believer of it and I'm embracing and supporting it so much because it really changing my life to a better. It helps me so much and because of it I can say that I already secure my future and my family's too.
Faith is most of the time our way to success. Just believe and do not give up. Bitcoin is the currency of the new generation. More and more people are believing in this, so why not try believing it too?
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Why do not you ignore this bitcoin as it turns out to be your way of earning your daily expense and it just becomes your job everyday,The bitcoin is showing a bit of value now because it starts to rise again.

teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Price is now increasing and i think this will continue until the end of the year as what the past years' trend. You're looking at bitcoin subjectivly and not objectively and that's not good.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Having its own strategy about working with bitcoin is the best way to get profit in the future. So if you decide work was it you don't need to give up. In some period of time, the price will go up.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

i am afraid you will be one of the ultimate loosers, the enire bitcoin sekt will be slaughtered, with their wealth.
It already started.  Lots of big losers in Bitcoin investing already.  So much losses since Jan 1 2018.  More losses comiing soon.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

I think we don't need to move on and ignore bitcoin but instead we buy more and hold it until the market recovers before selling it, in order to earn big profit.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

The great profit potential is still very open through bitcoin, do not give up and break hopes for bitcoin, because one day bitcoin will bring happiness to us with higher price increases. For that, it is time for us to restore the power of bitcoin so that it will back up the price, and not ignore it.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

For me this is not gonna happen btc means a lot for me not just a life but a financially income it will not comes up in my mind that i will quit or ignore bitcoin it helps in my learning process also and it boost my confidence..
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

market is fine, correction/bear market cycles are completely normal.

If mass migration to another coin was to happen quickly, the entire crypto-spheres' fiat value would be destroyed temporarily. I'm not saying it wouldn't persevere.. pretty sure it would regardless long term; but the reasoning is flawed and bitcoin is the most secure/tested network and has network/first mover advantage, including all alts being correlated with it.

Big players are irrelevant in the long run
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

if you are one of those who has no basic idea about Investment and Crypto but gambled to get some quick cash, my friend, it's a good decision for you.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

bitcoin can never be ignored because it is the future and no government can bring it down for sure.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

I agree with you that if he was tired of trading in bitcoin then no one will stop him for leaving. I billieve in bitcoin more than anything else in crypto world even though i realy like some altcoins too but still bitcoin is more of my like.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

not the right choice if you have to ignore the bitcoin. be patient, and do not be rash. keep positive thinking in every situation, even though prices plummet to the ground. whatever happens continue bitcoin for a bright future.
keep the spirit.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

bitcoin can never be ignored because it is the future and no government can bring it down for sure.

Yes true, it must be admitted that currently the effect of bitcoin is too strong so we can not ignore, but I hope that the effect of bitcoin is getting lower so altcoins can run without dependency.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

I think that is a very bad decision from you because ignoring bitcoin may later make you regret in future when you will see bitcoin flying up in value
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Yes removing your hand from the sell button is best thing to do now that the price is low and not to ignore because bitcoin stands and remains the king not minding the situation now..

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Yes removing your hand from the sell button is best thing to do now that the price is low and not to ignore because bitcoin stands and remains the king not minding the situation now..
I believe that quoting is not necesary. We must have patience on this huge dip to avoid panic selling and avoid losses. We can really loss on crypto if we don't hold and if we are also seen by our own emotion. We need to wait and make believe that market will not fall forever.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Those people who control the movement of capital in the market, they are also called whales. They are building their strategies, taking into account the diversity of emotional reactions of human communities.we would see other financial players come into the crypto sphere.
I think it's time to buy bitcoin, instead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: