Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
We can only be an audience and get a little profit from the game of people with big capital who can play the price of Bitcoin, it is very difficult to leave Bitcoin because there are many hopes and dreams of many people in it. just follow the plot and enjoy the process one thing that you must hold, your confidence in Bitcoin should not be lost, so that we can become winners in the future.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I honestly believe that there is huge potential of bitcoin. Then why quitting? Thanks to bitcoin, i gained a lot of things and my life got better somehow. Just because i had a worse year it doesn’t mean that i should stop believing in btc and cryptocurrency.
That's true on why we quitting on bitcoin of which we can earn enough for getting some bitcoins.
Because of bitcoin my self has change using bitcoin is that chance for me to become rich if that will happen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I honestly believe that there is huge potential of bitcoin. Then why quitting? Thanks to bitcoin, i gained a lot of things and my life got better somehow. Just because i had a worse year it doesn’t mean that i should stop believing in btc and cryptocurrency.
That's true on why we quitting on bitcoin of which we can earn enough for getting some bitcoins.
Because of bitcoin my self has change using bitcoin is that chance for me to become rich if that will happen.

Well obviously the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't think any alt will overtake bitcoin any time soon or even in the next 5 years. Though alts will eventually catch up, btc will still grow and will attract more and more supporters than it has right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Ignoring bitcoin is surely be a mistake. Already many people rue this when they missed previous bitcoin rally.
RenzCoballes

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

Its as of now have been well known mate It simply require more participation for us and more peole to be Involve of these sort of Investing. Some person says surrender since they haven't sufficient patient to hold up of this bitcoin Investment.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Bitcoin has become too enormous to be controlled by a couple of individuals or intrigues. It is difficult to control an advantage, which is being utilized by in excess of 100 million individuals and having a market top of more than $100 billion.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

I dont think so if the title fits to the message that you want to share to every one but for me i want to stick on the title i dont want to ign0re btc , why?? Because day by day btc is going to have a high value.
AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

You only understood this now? There might be some (new) alt coins going around. But the real value is in bitcoin.

ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Will we just give up guys? we should find out first the clear evidence why this bitcoin has dropped so far this year, if it's true because of the government, we should try to restore bitcoin when their conditions are rising, not leaving it... Angry
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

no very wrong right now is an ideal opportunity we need to remain all the more closer and don't let those thatt who consider crypto dead so we need to evidence the inverse.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

I do not agree with Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC because i think you are feeling confused and are affected by the increase in BTC prices and decrease. I want to tell you all the Altcoins want to survive can not ignore the BTC and I will wait for the coming BTC glory.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

The door is open wide for you brother but when you regret this decision don't forget that it is still open for you to invest once more don't ever forget that. Until then goodluck finding another investment platform that you think might serve better than bitcoin investment.
Bitcoin goes down a while does not mean it is dead or it is scam, bubble etc. this is just the feature of it being volatile.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Bitcoin can never fail its investors because it has gained much roots on the market. Bitcoin is still young and there are more developments and investors to troop in the Bitcoin Blockchain. There is no point in turning away from Bitcoin.

judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

Anytime we can move on but don't ignore bitcoin.Because of Bitcoins their is a big changes in my life and it can have a big help of our family. We can buy what we want especially when we can have earn more profit and we can spend  our family for out of town.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

There still many people that hopes on bitcoin’s price to be higher. So ignoring and moving on from bitcoin is not an easy thing to do since it still exist and useful as of now. The people who already depend and trust bitcoin that it will succeed is increasing and cannot be stop by anyone.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

ignoring btc is such a bad decision. eventhough btc's price is drooping still its the number one cryptocurrency among others and if you move to other crypto's make sure that you will not regret your decision on leaving btc in the end. and i know that btc can recover in a short period of time.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

This is the time to not ignore the bitcoin.But to know it more.People know more about bitcoin has a big income accumulated for sure.
Dont lose hope ,bitcoin is not still reach its maturity.If it experiencing a down market not,i know it will recover it and reach to the high price again.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
Do not get carried away by bitcoin that you think bitcoin is an essence to live a life. As we all know that before bitcoin introduces you are already living lives normally and then bitcoin came that probably change your life but that does not mean that bitcoin is really a need for us to survive though this is another way of improving one life.
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

It is the right time to gather knowledge and also stick with bitcoin because which lesson we can get in this time we can never get in other time.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

don't lose hope the market now is down and i believe it will rise again very soon because the market of bitcoin are cheaper some investor are going to buy at a low price and the market will be pump again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: