Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
kitwalker (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

I think it depends on individual. Different coins have different aims and possibilities. Everyone should have own research and understanding about market. I personally prefer Bitcoin over other coins for many reasons. It actually depends on how you are seeing things.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Are you sure? To all alt?
I think only a few alt, because not all alt can be a good choice for investment. If you do not do research, then I am sure you will be stuck.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

Altcoins are always good investments, one just ha to chose those that are affordable with good projects that will see them grow, they are currently cheap so its a good investment gap, be wise on your choices though
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

We can not give all-purpose meaning in the crypto world and with this we should be aware that altcoin is a healthy and thrives on investment only mentioning the good side of the game. On the other hand There are many non-objective or fraudulent projects that attract people who usually not study and research on the investment.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

The best coin to invest is the coin who establish already its name like bitcoin , if you invest in altcoin make sure that it has a great potential in the future because many altcoin failed when it terms to pricing you will invest in a good price but when the ico end and you will about to sell the price is too low so you dont have a chance to earn from your investment.
Jiren

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

It varies because of the constant shifts in the economy i'd say for now bitcoin is the best for investing because of it's high value right now but no one can predict what will happen in the future. Altcoin too is good for investing but it depends on what coin will you invest to. some coins take longer to raise value while some are quick. So you have to choose wisely when it comes to investing.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

as we have until now I will invest in dibitcoin and on the other side also invest dialtcoin, and I also like dialtcoin investment for me the development of coins that have good potential, so we will be more profitable.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Altcoin have different possibilities and concept .It all depends on the person who want to invest. If you want in any altcoin just do some research study the background story of the coin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Not all alts are worth investing, keep that in your mind.

You got some point, compared to BTC the profit if it shoots to the moon is big, but as I said above some of the alts are just hyped so be careful on choosing the right one to invest with.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Everyone has a different story on the subject. Some may succeed and others may fail.
In general, bitcoin is less risky than other cryptocurrencies, so the profit rate is less or equal to most other investments.
Same for Ether and the rest of top 10 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin investment is better than it).
With regard to the unknown cryptocurrencies, you gambling with your money, so you won a good profit, or lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

I think so. The market is now in a strong recession, of course there is still a slight drop  but I think that already from these prices you can start to buy promising altcoins.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

There are still a lot of people selling tokens in the market, so I don't think it's a good time.
We can wait for a better time to buy altcoin.

sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Current i still follow the coin i have follow than one year (5-10 altcoin), in that year, i have remember it have what products work for what, for who and predict it's future. Next, i remember what time it pump and dump, low price and high price. Finish now some coin have low price i know, i all in  Grin Cheesy
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

if your looking for a chance to get pump and dump coins why now,unless your not seeing how market price rely on how bitcoin moves then you may risk in altcoins.but for me theres no doubt still bitcoin is the best bet for our money to entrust,or if altcoin its the top five coins followed in bitcoin for assurances to make a profit maybe not now but in sooner time
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

All altcoin was going down more than 50% and learn from the pass, usually after big crash there are will be any chance the market will rebound, so take the risk and will be big possibility you can earn good profit in next a few month. Take some altcoins that has strong fundamental and which in the top 15 ranking so will be more posibility the price will going up.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

There is a high probability that you can get better return than those who bought last year and last January.  I think it is a perfect timing for you to buy today because the good news are starting to spread around the crypto. Once it followed another 3 good news it means the whales are already done with their accumulation stage.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

I would say here it is necessary to look at your own fear and risk, but if you look from the other side, then most likely yes the best time. Such interest banks will never give. Yes, now the market is at the bottom, but this is a temporary effect.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

If you can handle some risk and read a chart, then most any coin has the potential to make profit.  I think there are more opportunities in alts unless your strategy is to buy and hold.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

An altcoin can be the best way of investment; if you trade it wisely
And to do this, you must have invested time to researches and infos regarding each altcoin

My advice is , buy an altcoin before the ico and wait for it
Once it pumps  in the market after ico, make your sats higher than amount sold during ico
Then you have made profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: