Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:24:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2634 times)
shencaiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Now Altcoin is a good time to invest, as the market is still under.

It is good to invest in shanzhai COINS because there are more opportunities to make profits as long as the COINS are good.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

Altcoins it`s our future because they targeted on different spheres, this option provides the high effectiveness of transactions. But it`s really hard to choose good ones, however, if you will do this, it will be the best way of investment.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

For me, of course yes. because currently the price is very low and I think this is the right time to invest in altcoin.
I agree with you mostly alternatives coins is very low price now and it is our good chance investment in them, the alternatives coins will gives us multiply profit than investment in the bitcoin and investment in alternatives coins can use small amount of money and alot of money depends on the our skill in taking risk on investment. Unfortunatelly many people are afraid investment in alternatives coins due to the price of cryptocurrencies is down trend.
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

I also agree that now is a good time to buy altcoins. Especially the top ones. The whole market is waiting for bitcoin to grow. And with its growth, alternative crypto-currencies will make a good profit.
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

For me, of course yes. because currently the price is very low and I think this is the right time to invest in altcoin.
I agree with you mostly alternatives coins is very low price now and it is our good chance investment in them, the alternatives coins will gives us multiply profit than investment in the bitcoin and investment in alternatives coins can use small amount of money and alot of money depends on the our skill in taking risk on investment. Unfortunatelly many people are afraid investment in alternatives coins due to the price of cryptocurrencies is down trend.

In a addition why other people are afraid in altcoins it is because there's a lot of  them is a totally scam. If I am the one who will choose I rather pick an Altcoins than bitcoin but of course I will be more careful choosing my altcoins to invest with. I will look for the altcoin with high potential in the future.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

It`s the same quality investment as any other. Same with bitcoin too. BTC has more liquidity however, but thats not a big advantage

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

Yes, due to the market is not healthy in this moment, almost all the altcoins now in the cheapest price, if you want to earn the fast money, if you can hodl it for a long time still the market grows, it should be profitable.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

maybe yes, but everyone has different perceptions. and I think altcoin is still a profitable investment. recently I got a profit from one of the altcoins, Ripple, I got 20% profit in less than 1 day. and I believe altcoins will still be the first choice in the future

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
Undoubtedly investing in some altcoins is the ability to get a good profit , but the flip side of this coin is that many altcoins have no real innovation and are created only for fraud. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the project in which you are going to invest.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

I would actually be more into bitcoin and some top altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and nem. Though I always have around 30% of my overall portfolio into coins that are still very low in market capitalization.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Since the beginning of the year, the market has plummeted. Now he practically stopped at the place. There are no prerequisites for growth, as well as news. In this situation investment in crypto-currency is very risky event and I can not advise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I believe that you can invest constantly. Choosing coins is an important point. This requires experience.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

Yes, it is! Because without bitcoin, the rest of the crypto market decorated with altcoins! We have plenty of altcoins to invest, as altcoins price is very cheap right now! So, we can invest in altcoins, after a few months if the crypto market rises then we will make at least x10 profit from our investment!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Of course, u thibk so because ALTcoin like Ethereum  monaco and NEO is very good asset 8nvestment for rigth now, because ethereum has good platform and i belive ethereum will grow in 2020, because ethereum have big potential to grow with good team and developer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: