Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5835 times)
lalatao80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

This is the best time to buy or if you have coins already then hold them because the market is consolidating and i expect a sharp rise anytime when it complete its consolidation zone.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I prefer to hold than to sell to make it profitable because its very stressfull for investor to check the price every moment so I suggest to hold it for long term so you don't need to check the price.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

if I'm in the mood for the loss of the goods only altcoin it's better to hold it just because the money is bigger if you sell it all so you do not lose it until you recover your price and increase it

avoyob

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

It depends entirely on the needs and mentality of the person, but I think it should be sold or hold by the market. When the market price increases, it is better to hold on when the market price decreases. This will create profit and profitability in the market.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

This is the best time to buy or if you have coins already then hold them because the market is consolidating and i expect a sharp rise anytime when it complete its consolidation zone.
my opinion about this is to HOLD because the market is increasing the value of this is raising don't make any decision that you will regret in the end so we have to wait and invest more so that our earning will grow. there are some reason that some of us choose to sell their coin they can have their own opinion about but first think twice before doing anything that you can regret instead of selling it why don't you just invest that so you can earn more.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

i believe in this market fluctuation, we can not know exactly what will happen next with our altcoins, even the top altcoins have significant drops in few hours, that is really scarry making us want to sell our altcoins too, but think again, we are just at nearly at the mid year of 2018, and still along way for altcoins to rise again, we should wait until the market recover in the future, not selling our altcoins panicly.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

To those people who are already sold their bitcoin are lose some profit because if we compared the price last week ago from $7000 to $9000 plus right now. I suggest to those investir are still have bitcoin better if we hold our bitcoin because we do that we will see again bitcoin become very high the price and we will get more money in the future. But it's your choice if you still hold or not because it's your bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Many people lost their money due to wrong decision of choosing crypto to invest and some are due to lack of knowledge. So i must suggest for people who want to invest is to buy crypto which is cheaper and hold it for long term.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

If you have invested in little-known altcoins that do not move, then rather you should sell them and invest in the main coins that show growth.
It will be the right decision to sell coins that do not move. But to be sure of this action, it is best to check the road map of these coins. Maybe there are some big events planned for them in the near future.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

HODL HODL and again HODL)) That's the best strategy on crypto market as I think. Now is the point when institutional investors start to enter the market so soon it will boost again like we already saw it in the end oh 2017.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

I recommend many of my friends to not sell even in the most disappointing days. I guess he now understood why I told him. Markets are growing so its easier to hold now and enjoy profits.
Nhojz_21

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

hold...for the reason that the value of money will increase in the long run.. but if you badly needed the money...incase just withdraw the half of it or only the money that you needed.. be optimistic because in the end you'll just end up smiling  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

if you have another altcoin and you think it is still not enough for you to sell my coin resistant advice wait a few months ahead your coin will surely go up. Because the earth is turning there coin time will rise just wait and be patient.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

We never hold our coins forever, of course we spend and sell them off once we have gain profit from them. But it doesn't mean we should sell them all. If we see it's potentiality for a long term hold and have a huge chances that it will pump in the coming days, it is better to hold them.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Hold your altcoins if you want to have a great profits in the future or buy more if you want to have a huge amount of this coins and sell it after you have a good profits. I think you need to learn what is going on in yhe market of cryptocurrency. You should learn that is normal to the market and it will grow in the future. You need a little patience when investing in altcoins.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

everyone has a different opinion, but in my opinion it is better to hold for a long time because it will get more profit
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

I think that in April almost all altcoins have grown considerably. So a bit of market correction is a normal cycle and I think you should hold it.
you'd better to hold a coins rather than selling in a time like now, if you sell your coins in a time like this, I don't think it will worth. I mean your earnings will small only. because in a month like now, the cryptocurrency are only starting to rising up from the dropped price of it. just wait a little longer and I assure you that it will be worth it
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

according to me it all depends on the market price, if the market price is still low and down hold first until the price goes back and there you just sell it
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

If the price of coins is low or begins to fall, then it is better to hold them.  When the market stabilizes, the price will start to rise.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:47 AM

Maybe it's fully back to your destination, but I think the famous altcoin little by little has found investor confidence back. So maybe you should hold it for longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: