Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided
I dont think so. A person earning through a career she built for years will not risk her name and reputation by scamming people. I dont think she is earning less as a celebrity as she will be earning in her prospect project. She is just an adventurist who wants to explore other field of businesses.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

The real gold market lost on turnover of transactions with Bitcoins

According to the statistics of the London gold market, through the five largest clearing companies that are engaged in servicing transactions with the physical volume of this precious metal, since the beginning of the year, the turnover of transactions in this area amounted to 446 billion dollars.

These companies account for about 70% of the world's gold turnover, which means that the global volume of transactions amounted to 637 billion dollars.

At the same time, the total volume of transactions with Bitcoin for the same period reached 848 billion dollars, which suggests that investors' interest in real, over-the-counter transactions with gold is much inferior to their desire to trade cryptocurrency.

By the end of the year, it is expected that the volume of Bitcoin transactions will be at least 1.38 trillion dollars.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445254779302091/?type=3&theater
voltesbit777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

BUZCOIN: all for Russia

Any significant positive project that is being implemented in Russia, one way or another, is being implemented in order to further strengthen confidence in our development.

🔹Olga Buzova, a well-known singer, TV presenter and successful entrepreneur, is promoting her project — BUZCOIN.

🔹Olga Buzova shows that what she does — it's for the millions of her fans, for Russia.

On August 22, Olga Buzova celebrated the day of the national flag, presented in clothes symbolizing the three colors of the Russian tricolour.

✅ She emphasizes that "the flag is always with you, wherever you are" and always celebrates this holiday.

✅ This attitude is an example to all Russian businessmen, and it makes Olga Buzova an entrepreneur, whom the country can be proud of.

✅ Buzova's projects-are all for people!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445325599295009/?type=3&theater
voltesbit777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

The head of Coinbase: in 3-5 years the crisis erupts and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow sharply

Brian Armstrong, the head of the most popular crypto-exchange in the US, Coinbase, shared his vision of the prospects of cryptocurrencies. In his opinion, in fact, it could take many years before cryptocurrencies become the same common means of payment as, for example, the US dollar in the US economy and world trade. However, the situation will change much faster: according to Armstrong, in 3-5 years the world expects a huge economic crisis that will reshape the entire modern financial system, and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow significantly.

Currently, about 10% of cryptocurrencies actively perform the functions of money, but in a few years they will be the majority. After the global economic crisis will happen, most payments for goods and services will be made using smartphones and cryptocurrency.

source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445835642577338/?type=3&theater
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.

she has a reputation gathered from her previous works and her name is a solid ground for investing because she has a lot of proofs that her her career is doing good
Yes she is and you are really right with that's why she so popular in the country of Russia and we all know how big country Russia is and that is one of the big reason why this ICO is gonna be successful because a lot supporters from her country and if you include other countries Buzcoin will be really huge in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
as a celebrity and very popular in her own country  this project will really gained more investors and even supporter so aswell partnership this is a huge advantage fornbuzcoin project.
I don't think that a project will gain more investors just because a celebrity is supporting the project. There are also many other factors involved and it is not easy to convince investors.

voltesbit777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

Olga Buzova in her life demonstrates how important it is to be mobile, receptive to everything new.

Olga Buzova is the first cryptocurrency lady of Russia, as for the first time supermedia star has launched her own project in this area - BUZCOIN, investors in which are those who see what potential it can help to reveal in their lives.

All that things which Olga Buzova like in her life, including the upcoming launch of the platform BUZAR-it's all for the sake of all of us to reveal their own capabilities.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446009945893241/?type=3&theater
voltesbit777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

Low Kerner: no need to compare Bitcoin with gold — it is better than the precious metal

Low Kerner, a co-founder and partner of New York venture company CryptoOracle.io, which focuses on investing in cryptocurrency startups, demonstrates a positive view on cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular.

He believes that the comparison of this cryptocurrency with gold does not make sense, since it is much better "in functionality" than the precious metal.

In particular, Kerner points out that if we consider the dynamics of several years, Bitcoin is constantly growing in price, and gold is not.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446345552526347/?type=3&theater
voltesbit777

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

At the beginning of the week, the absolute leader among the hashtags in the Russian segment of the American social network Twitter was the hashtag #зaмyжзaБyзoвy: a new project, the experiences of millions of users in social networks and not only Twitter.

🔸Olga Buzova once again demonstrated that her fame is an established phenomenon, that she has become a leader of opinions and moods of millions of people in Russia, so her project BUZCOIN has serious support and great fame.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446516039175965/?type=3&theater
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.

she has a reputation gathered from her previous works and her name is a solid ground for investing because she has a lot of proofs that her her career is doing good
Yes she is and you are really right with that's why she so popular in the country of Russia and we all know how big country Russia is and that is one of the big reason why this ICO is gonna be successful because a lot supporters from her country and if you include other countries Buzcoin will be really huge in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
as a celebrity and very popular in her own country  this project will really gained more investors and even supporter so aswell partnership this is a huge advantage fornbuzcoin project.
I don't think that a project will gain more investors just because a celebrity is supporting the project. There are also many other factors involved and it is not easy to convince investors.
so can you tell us what are the factors that keep an investor from not investing in buzcoin? I know the team is making all their best to provide the best way to make this project successful and. I really am confident that the buzar project will make it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided

i am a supporter of this project and i dont see any insensible things that olga is doing. i found her active with regards to this emerging market of cryptocurrency. let the results of this project determine her sensibility. stop accusing nonsense
this is not scamming some people looking for the spot to destroy or say negative to the project because of envy buzcoin become a number one platform or some of that the people are that hater of Olga because she is a celebrity.
It is ok because all of us has a different way of thinking or views in our lives, it's their own opinion but I am so sad for them that they sad those words even without a proof. I hope in the end they will not regret the things they had done instead of supporting this one of a kind amazing ICO in crypto world.

who will be the victim of FUDS and accusations? offcourse the project that is worth fudding. i have seen this project and i believe that i has a lot of supporters and believers! more power!
now a days there a lot of fraud people saying somwthing negative in a project. But this is part of ico if you are affecting in this kind of people youll be lost on them. Much better dont mind them and focus in ico.

yes tere will always be a critic. first they will hate, they will mock and then they will copy what you exactly did. some are just insecure about their own projects and dont stop whining on other projects!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

At the beginning of the week, the absolute leader among the hashtags in the Russian segment of the American social network Twitter was the hashtag #зaмyжзaБyзoвy: a new project, the experiences of millions of users in social networks and not only Twitter.

🔸Olga Buzova once again demonstrated that her fame is an established phenomenon, that she has become a leader of opinions and moods of millions of people in Russia, so her project BUZCOIN has serious support and great fame.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446516039175965/?type=3&theater

certainly the fame of olga buzova will drag the project up! the timing of this project is perfect because there are lots of goodnews now for cryptocurrencies i think buzcoin will catch big inventors!

mongkie

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

Low Kerner: no need to compare Bitcoin with gold — it is better than the precious metal

Low Kerner, a co-founder and partner of New York venture company CryptoOracle.io, which focuses on investing in cryptocurrency startups, demonstrates a positive view on cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular.

He believes that the comparison of this cryptocurrency with gold does not make sense, since it is much better "in functionality" than the precious metal.

In particular, Kerner points out that if we consider the dynamics of several years, Bitcoin is constantly growing in price, and gold is not.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446345552526347/?type=3&theater

cryptocurrencies are way far from the traditional gold! unlike gold bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are easier to manage by just simply a click unlike gold that you need to move it from one place to switzerland to deposit it.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Did Buzcoin sets a softcap in token sale? Anyone can confirm regarding this?
If Im not mistaken, Buzcoin doesnt have a soft cap. But you can check their website to know more or join their telegram to ask the team if you want prompt response.
yap that's correct there is no soft cap like other ico buzcoin not type of other ico which is if they do not reach the soft cap it means the project was stopped buzcoin are going to continue even their not have a softcap i trust Olga she never stops what she started.
oh really so olga have a strong will that this buzcion have a big potential to success even they not reach the soft cap. Well thank you for answering this question.

doest have softcap means by hook or by crook. the project will definitely executed even without a big startup investments. for me it is a sign of a good project where the project alone is capable of executing it without hesitations of market rejection.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

The head of Coinbase: in 3-5 years the crisis erupts and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow sharply

Brian Armstrong, the head of the most popular crypto-exchange in the US, Coinbase, shared his vision of the prospects of cryptocurrencies. In his opinion, in fact, it could take many years before cryptocurrencies become the same common means of payment as, for example, the US dollar in the US economy and world trade. However, the situation will change much faster: according to Armstrong, in 3-5 years the world expects a huge economic crisis that will reshape the entire modern financial system, and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow significantly.

Currently, about 10% of cryptocurrencies actively perform the functions of money, but in a few years they will be the majority. After the global economic crisis will happen, most payments for goods and services will be made using smartphones and cryptocurrency.

source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445835642577338/?type=3&theater
the global economic crisis will be happening and cryptocurrencies are the best option to secure funds. the emerging power of digital money is rapidly increasing so it is better to invest now!
iamlds08

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

The real gold market lost on turnover of transactions with Bitcoins

According to the statistics of the London gold market, through the five largest clearing companies that are engaged in servicing transactions with the physical volume of this precious metal, since the beginning of the year, the turnover of transactions in this area amounted to 446 billion dollars.

These companies account for about 70% of the world's gold turnover, which means that the global volume of transactions amounted to 637 billion dollars.

At the same time, the total volume of transactions with Bitcoin for the same period reached 848 billion dollars, which suggests that investors' interest in real, over-the-counter transactions with gold is much inferior to their desire to trade cryptocurrency.

By the end of the year, it is expected that the volume of Bitcoin transactions will be at least 1.38 trillion dollars.

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445254779302091/?type=3&theater

gold is a secured investment unlike with cryptocurrencies, it is less volatile and safe but out dated. cryptocurrencies in the other hand is way far liquid than gold it is money on your fingertips! both are good investment
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:29:18 AM

the global economic crisis will be happening and cryptocurrencies are the best option to secure funds. the emerging power of digital money is rapidly increasing so it is better to invest now!
Yes its true! Before you we dont believe that cryptocurrency will be using as payment. But time so fast, some establishment are now using it.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Any significant positive project that is being implemented in Russia, one way or another, is being implemented in order to further strengthen confidence in our development.

🔹Olga Buzova, a well-known singer, TV presenter and successful entrepreneur, is promoting her project — BUZCOIN.

🔹Olga Buzova shows that what she does — it's for the millions of her fans, for Russia.

On August 22, Olga Buzova celebrated the day of the national flag, presented in clothes symbolizing the three colors of the Russian tricolour.

✅ She emphasizes that "the flag is always with you, wherever you are" and always celebrates this holiday.

✅ This attitude is an example to all Russian businessmen, and it makes Olga Buzova an entrepreneur, whom the country can be proud of.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445325599295009/?type=3&theater
great post for the haters of olga and her projects! she is definitely qualified to create her own cryptocurrency for the people! the accusations from other users are baseless and just pure hate.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

you hit the point and most countries are now open to accept the cryptocurrencies they have seen the potential and probably be the best solution for the economic crisis that arising digital currency can take place a wide factor in economic worth.

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

great post for the haters of olga and her projects! she is definitely qualified to create her own cryptocurrency for the people! the accusations from other users are baseless and just pure hate.
well the platform of buzar is great in that it has a lot of potentials to compete with the market in the future same with the product of project it is very great that most people would really enjoy the service of this product.

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

well of course she really is qualified thus she studied and learned how cryptocurrency works and to share her ideas into cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for the people many will benefits from her project

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: