Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Is this fraudulent ICO still going on? When will we see Trump a coin or Brad Pete token?
BUZCOIN is not a fraud or scam. It has a useful platform, this project has a clear goal, it has the resources, and the team is dedicated and working hard. In fact their action is in accordance of the law.
Well lets wait for their token Grin Stop discriminating their label and popularity status, if they can give and do what Olga does then they can go with it. Let the people decide and study its genuity and capacity.
I think you are referring to Olga Buzova's face around this forum and there is no scam here. Buzcoin and Buzar platform has a good concept that will benefit more people. if you don't trust this project then don't follow this forum.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Is this fraudulent ICO still going on? When will we see Trump a coin or Brad Pete token?
BUZCOIN is not a fraud or scam. It has a useful platform, this project has a clear goal, it has the resources, and the team is dedicated and working hard. In fact their action is in accordance of the law.
Well lets wait for their token Grin Stop discriminating their label and popularity status, if they can give and do what Olga does then they can go with it. Let the people decide and study its genuity and capacity.
I think you are referring to Olga Buzova's face around this forum and there is no scam here. Buzcoin and Buzar platform have a good concept that will benefit more people. if you don't trust this project then don't follow this forum.
actually this is not about the celebrity token you talking about if you looking for brad Pete or trump coin just go to America Olga have own ambition to not for her self just to help to believe people have a future in crypto.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Another hater of this ICO. Thank you so much for your wonderful words I hope you will not get negative trust for what you are saying here. We have all different thinking in our lives and for all of us who truly believes in Buzcoin we know the future of this ICO and I hope you will not regret those you've said about this ICO. Goodluck to you.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

BUZCOIN, a strong project of Olga Buzova is doing well. BUZAR, our future platform for communication and business system,  a great idea of accessability and secured system will be popular and successful all over the world

I have hopes in this project and believing on the team that they can deliver the product after the token sale, This will be one of the useful application in the future because in the next coming years blockchain and cryptocurrency will have a mass adoption. We are lucky to be part of this project before it gains the popularity on different countries.
I do believe also in the team and to the developer of this project that they can provide the buzcoin product after the token sale, many people will get more benefits from using this buzar product in the future one of the best ico to invest.
Yes,  BUZCOIN and its team can make it successful. Platform is great and useful, developers are credible, dedicated and hard working. So it attracts many investors.
Buzar platform will be one of the best platform in the world because it is the first super marketplace platform with a lot of amazing features that is decentralized and using blockchain technology and for sure Buzcoin team will provide a better services to all people who will gonna use their platform.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

The Buzar team only wants to give the community a platform that is compact and useful from our internet needs. And backed up by a showbiz star, it will create anticipated users from her fans, I suggest Olga should introduce the platform not just to her fans but to the other kinds of community as well, focusing also on marketplace and its utility that will attract more users.

Well as far as I know they have some promotion to raise awareness about Buzcoin not only for Olga's fans and the Buzar platform aims to be the number one decentralized marketplace in the future so it targets everyone across the globe.
Yes it will introduced to all, since the target is the people all over world. Soon we will be able to use this application and will be the best system for communication and market business.
Yes that is right not only in the country or Russia but all countries here in our world which gonna be amazing and will provide amazing services everyone especially for those people who are working overseas and really wants to communicate with their family and Buzcoin team will ensure that they will provide much better services with everyone.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

BUZCOIN, a strong project of Olga Buzova is doing well. BUZAR, our future platform for communication and business system,  a great idea of accessability and secured system will be popular and successful all over the world

I have hopes in this project and believing on the team that they can deliver the product after the token sale, This will be one of the useful application in the future because in the next coming years blockchain and cryptocurrency will have a mass adoption. We are lucky to be part of this project before it gains the popularity on different countries.
I do believe also in the team and to the developer of this project that they can provide the buzcoin product after the token sale, many people will get more benefits from using this buzar product in the future one of the best ico to invest.
Yes,  BUZCOIN and its team can make it successful. Platform is great and useful, developers are credible, dedicated and hard working. So it attracts many investors.
Buzar platform will be one of the best platform in the world because it is the first super marketplace platform with a lot of amazing features that is decentralized and using blockchain technology and for sure Buzcoin team will provide a better services to all people who will gonna use their platform.
I agree on you sir. Buzcoin together with Buzar platform will definitely be on top because of the objective of this platform is to have a communication and at the same time users will be able to do business using Buzar.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

The Buzar team only wants to give the community a platform that is compact and useful from our internet needs. And backed up by a showbiz star, it will create anticipated users from her fans, I suggest Olga should introduce the platform not just to her fans but to the other kinds of community as well, focusing also on marketplace and its utility that will attract more users.
Well, I think the idea of targeting her fans is a strategy of Olga in promoting her project. By then, shes expecting doing this strategy it will expand to others. Her fans loves her that why anything Olga promoting will admire by them.
she is open-minded and updated on what we have the technology right now even she busy for her business and career she has time for promoting not only for the media also when she has an event attending I love the way of working.
Yes that is right Olga Buzova is a very postive and hard working women and I hope all other woman out there will come and join crypto world and share their great ideas to everyone like what Olga Buzova did and right future services of this ICO is really great.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

In Australia, the payment of utilities is transferred to cryptocurrencies

Australian authorities have created a favorable environment for the development of the cryptocurrency industry, and the result has not slowed down to affect: now the Australians will be able to pay for housing and communal services in cryptocurrencies.

Currently, 40 types of cryptocurrencies are accepted for payment, the payment operator is a private company, where the Australians can transfer cryptocurrencies to a digital wallet, and the organization will already make the payment.

Cryptocurrencies can be freely bought on the cryptocurrency exchange.

This solution extends the possibilities of payment, as previously it was possible to pay various bills for housing and communal services, but only in Bitcoins.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447326392428263/?type=3&theater
Wow this is great news to the Australian community. This is even better i'm very excited on the next bull run. The governments are here to adopt the technology of blockchain. This is really an exciting future. ADOPTION is REAL!!
And eventually the whole world wilk embrace the innovative technology of  cryptocurrency. BUZCOIN will be one of the famous crypto and BUZAR will be the best application for communication and supermarket.
If this will apply worldwide, for sure Buzcoin will become number one in especially that this was partnered with Buzar platform that offers a lot of services that people are using and will be needing.
Yes you are right with that is for sure because Buzar platform will be great and for sure a lot of big companies out their will partnered with it especially with Olga Buzova which is a woman of her word that is why this ICO gonna be really huge in the future.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

this ICO still alive or not?
Yes it is and the ICO still up until October 20, 2018 and you can check it here at there website https://buzcoin.io/ you can check all the details about this ICO there also their token sale rounds and bonuses. Please don't forget to read their whitepaper. Goodluck.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Another hater of this ICO. Thank you so much for your wonderful words I hope you will not get negative trust for what you are saying here. We have all different thinking in our lives and for all of us who truly believes in Buzcoin we know the future of this ICO and I hope you will not regret those you've said about this ICO. Goodluck to you.
Just don't waste your precious time to that kind of people that full of envy and hate to their body, that's the ones who almost die in the envy to the founder of this project and continue for spreading the fake news. Just ignore them because they can't show us a strong basis and it will never happen. Let's focus on supporting this project  Grin
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

Well, I think the idea of targeting her fans is a strategy of Olga in promoting her project. By then, shes expecting doing this strategy it will expand to others. Her fans loves her that why anything Olga promoting will admire by them.
she is open-minded and updated on what we have the technology right now even she busy for her business and career she has time for promoting not only for the media also when she has an event attending I love the way of working.
Yes that is right Olga Buzova is a very postive and hard working women and I hope all other woman out there will come and join crypto world and share their great ideas to everyone like what Olga Buzova did and right future services of this ICO is really great.
Olga's idea to lead a great project like this is amazing, because it can provide courage to women to participate in blockchain technology. We also admit that they also have the ability to participate in such activities and it will give a positive impact also to community.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

Well as far as I know they have some promotion to raise awareness about Buzcoin not only for Olga's fans and the Buzar platform aims to be the number one decentralized marketplace in the future so it targets everyone across the globe.
Yes it will introduced to all, since the target is the people all over world. Soon we will be able to use this application and will be the best system for communication and market business.
Yes that is right not only in the country or Russia but all countries here in our world which gonna be amazing and will provide amazing services everyone especially for those people who are working overseas and really wants to communicate with their family and Buzcoin team will ensure that they will provide much better services with everyone.
Yep, and they have the ability to accomplish all this through blockchain technology. Their platform will give us the best service in communication and market place.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Yes and I also believe that it can replace Facebook and Telegram because of its beauty and the ability to give us our communication and marketplace needs.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.

Bambam187

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 06:37:55 PM by CleverOracle

So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.

Based on the Roadmap the Buzcoin team will be focusing on the token sale until October, maybe some promotion and advertising to raise awareness about the project and increase the number of investors. The development of Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace will follow after the distribution of the tokens.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:24:01 AM

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: