Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?
They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
I agree on your sir. There will be no investors if this project is just a joke. The team won't raise funds to proceed with the ICO and they won't update here in the forum what's new and progress of the project.
I believe in Buzcoin and Buzar team that my investment will grow and won't disappear just like other ICO that I joined before.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 04:51:58 PM by shandiem14

What the example of Turkey says about investments in BUZCOIN

In Turkey, a country with 82 million people, now there is a real boom of cryptocurrencies: literally until the last few days they were owned by every fifth resident of this country.

However, the collapse of the Turkish Lira has led to the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies has become a reality: people take everything, as they see that it's all about new technologies, the trust in which is very high.

The example of Turkey shows how important it is to invest in cryptocurrencies in time.

In the Eurasian space, a prominent place is occupied by BUZCOIN with the technological "filling" of the carefully developed market place platform BUZAR.

https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater
Turkish will come back soon as they are in the pave of the technology space. Buzar Platform is one of the best Platform that can be use on social media marketing. Olga Buzova would be happy on the outcome of her project.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.

Well, yes the platform is a communication application and its possible you'll get to meet other people as well.
There is definitely a great chance for people to find what they were looking for a very long time.
The goal is to reconnect wherever you are. To socialize.
Buzar provided you these functions and it will always depends on the user on what to do with that functions. Whether to communicate or use it for business purposes.
Exactly! Accurate observations Wink For me, It is also easier for people to adopt it because of the new technologies that appear people are aware of this type of platforms.
It's like open source facebook that you can interact with other people, thru social media you can do what you want buy and sell stuff online. But in Olga's platform it's Decentralized
Yes that is right which is more secured and faster than any other social medical platforms out there and also Ms. Olga Buzova will not sell the information of her user for the big amount of money unlike the CEO of the facebook who sell the information of his own user and that is a big no no to all of us.
its true thats facebook CEO sell the information of his owner thats so disgusting. If you really understand what buzcoin inside of platform you will never regret that you participated in this project
So we have a right decision to give our full and solid support to this project, because it will not be long that Buzar platform will replace all the current systems that existed in our day which should be replaced.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

In Turkey, a country with 82 million people, now there is a real boom of cryptocurrencies: literally until the last few days they were owned by every fifth resident of this country.

However, the collapse of the Turkish Lira has led to the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies has become a reality: people take everything, as they see that it's all about new technologies, the trust in which is very high.

The example of Turkey shows how important it is to invest in cryptocurrencies in time.

In the Eurasian space, a prominent place is occupied by BUZCOIN with the technological "filling" of the carefully developed market place platform BUZAR.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater
Turkish will come back soon as they are in the pave of the technology space. Buzar Platform is one of the best Platform that can be use on social media marketing. Olga Buzova would be happy on the outcome of his project.
i think buzcoin is big help to all Turkish not to waste their money to invest in cryptocurrency either they base now in new tech let's see how buzcoin handle this if those people are going to invest and use the buzar for the marketplace.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater
Turkish will come back soon as they are in the pave of the technology space. Buzar Platform is one of the best Platform that can be use on social media marketing. Olga Buzova would be happy on the outcome of his project.
i think buzcoin is big help to all Turkish not to waste their money to invest in cryptocurrency either they base now in new tech let's see how buzcoin handle this if those people are going to invest and use the buzar for the marketplace.
Not just for Turkish but to all people who needs communication with their loved ones. I believe that this will be the start of introducing Buzcoin and Buzar platform in the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
I agree on your sir. There will be no investors if this project is just a joke. The team won't raise funds to proceed with the ICO and they won't update here in the forum what's new and progress of the project.
And this ICO will not have this kind of big progress if it is a joke o scam. For sure we always hear a lot of news right now about this ICO because Buzcoin is really amazing and has a lot of potential in the future. For those people who really believes and support will be rewarded in the future ofcourse. Goodluck to all of us.
but remember fraud people will shown anytime to make this project have negativr comment. Every project will face a problem but this kind ico will not be destroy of stupid fraud. More power in buzcion.
yes, that's true, but as we observe about Olga Buzova her appearance is always active in most of the event. it has a good rating and a lot of trust from fans and participant I don't think this is a joke or scam.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

I'm happy to know that Turkey has been interested in Crytocurrency, it is the beginning and the next is, it has other countries having interest in Cryptocurrency and its advantage for Buzcoin because they will attract new countries and investors who have had a huge interest in Cryptocurrency.
it is really great that many countries are now recognizing the cryptocurrency and its worth probably they have seen the big potential of its when it comes financial growth and probably would be the solution for economy crisis since we crpytocurrency is the modern currencies

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Not just for Turkish but to all people who needs communication with their loved ones. I believe that this will be the start of introducing Buzcoin and Buzar platform in the market.
that is great from both side Turkey and Buzcoin, Turkish investor sees the potential of the Buzcoin. Good for Turkey they are now active on cryptocurrency, soon they will be ahead on other countries.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

And this ICO will not have this kind of big progress if it is a joke o scam. For sure we always hear a lot of news right now about this ICO because Buzcoin is really amazing and has a lot of potential in the future. For those people who really believes and support will be rewarded in the future ofcourse. Goodluck to all of us.
but remember fraud people will shown anytime to make this project have negativr comment. Every project will face a problem but this kind ico will not be destroy of stupid fraud. More power in buzcion.
yes, that's true, but as we observe about Olga Buzova her appearance is always active in most of the event. it has a good rating and a lot of trust from fans and participant I don't think this is a joke or scam.
yes and the fact that she is endorsing or promoting the buzcoin project in many events she is attending to and even meetings and i can see that she really is eager to achieve the goal of the project she is putting so much effort into it.

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

The adoption of cryptocurrency from the african continent means the financial technologies are already improving.
The convenience, financial privacy, transactions processed without the involvement of a third party like a traditional banking system does. This are cryptocurrencies best offers. No wonder they already accepted this method.
Yes that is right and soon it will be all over the world and each of the country will had their own cryptocurrency to supports and that what makes this thing calls a mass adoptions. Soon in the future the country of Africa will be the one of the most richest continents in the whole wide world.
Africa taking transaction on cryptocurrency, it's a good news but I hope its operated by local or the government not the colony from Europe country.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

This is definitely great news. Hopefully, we see another increase of Buzcoin's rating. This will bring a positive feedback in the crypto industrt and in return could be the important factor to succeed.
I hope it too. Buzar platform and Buzcoin need more investors so that the ICO will become successful. With this kind of ratings, this will help the team to be recognize by many people and attract more investors.
I believe that the team are giving their best to have a successful ICO and attract more investors, especially Olga Buzova, who is a front liner of the project. The team are working hard to deliver all the services that they'd offer in their white paper.
reward for what the team behind doing great and hardworking for make this project have a high rate. And one of the most who help it is olga for being positive ven facing a problem.
seems the effort of the team and olga has been paying off we can see the great progress of the project of buzcoin and this ratings is proof that we are moving forward and progressing very well keep up the good work everyone in
Yes you are really right with that one because Buzcoin team are really amazing, right now the efforts of everyone here has been paying off and for sure more will come in the future once Buzcoin team completes their projects because for sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us.
Impressive work from the Founder of BUZCOIN Olga Buzova and the Team Buzcoin they did really great on this past few months. Next is the success to this project, I'm lucky to participate in this one.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

The adoption of cryptocurrency from the african continent means the financial technologies are already improving.
The convenience, financial privacy, transactions processed without the involvement of a third party like a traditional banking system does. This are cryptocurrencies best offers. No wonder they already accepted this method.
Yes that is right and soon it will be all over the world and each of the country will had their own cryptocurrency to supports and that what makes this thing calls a mass adoptions. Soon in the future the country of Africa will be the one of the most richest continents in the whole wide world.
Africa taking transaction on cryptocurrency, it's a good news but I hope its operated by local or the government not the colony from Europe country.
indeed i agree with you it should be operated by local or government and cryptocurrency will really help their country to beat the poverty and other things that keeping their them to be in second world country the adaptation of crpytocurrency in africa will be partake in huge contribution in their economy

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

I believe in Buzcoin and Buzar team that my investment will grow and won't disappear just like other ICO that I joined before.
you'll never regret joining or investing in buzcoin you have made the right thing this project is not like any other you have just joined in before as a matter of fact a well known personalities from russia was created this idea or this platform which is really a guaranteed investment she wouldnt risk her name or put up her name at risk my doing a fraud or scam project to begin with

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

Starting next year, the basic VAT rate has been increased from 18% to 20%.

This, of course, should lead to an increase in prices in the classical formats of sale, but the technological platform BUZAR, which is inextricably linked with the tokens BUZCOIN, will allow investors to buy goods for these tokens even more profitable!

Why?

BUZAR is a platform for global marketplace and the brightest ICO project in Russia.

As the specialist in this area, the French expert Olbin Gaudier, says that the savings of customers when buying on a decentralized site can be at least 10%!

However, given the fact that for many large brands selling through BUZAR can become a prestigious channel for the sale of their products and services, it is worth waiting for more favorable conditions.

BUZCOIN are those tokens that open access to BUZAR platform and profitable purchases.

Follow our news and do not miss the moment when you can buy tokens at an attractive price!

https://buzcoin.io

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/vat-has-been-increased-buzcoin-will-stop-the-rise-in-prices-3168471efcd2
vermontconan

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

This is definitely great news. Hopefully, we see another increase of Buzcoin's rating. This will bring a positive feedback in the crypto industrt and in return could be the important factor to succeed.
I hope it too. Buzar platform and Buzcoin need more investors so that the ICO will become successful. With this kind of ratings, this will help the team to be recognize by many people and attract more investors.
I believe that the team are giving their best to have a successful ICO and attract more investors, especially Olga Buzova, who is a front liner of the project. The team are working hard to deliver all the services that they'd offer in their white paper.
reward for what the team behind doing great and hardworking for make this project have a high rate. And one of the most who help it is olga for being positive ven facing a problem.
seems the effort of the team and olga has been paying off we can see the great progress of the project of buzcoin and this ratings is proof that we are moving forward and progressing very well keep up the good work everyone in
Yes you are really right with that one because Buzcoin team are really amazing, right now the efforts of everyone here has been paying off and for sure more will come in the future once Buzcoin team completes their projects because for sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us.
indeed buzcoin project is amazing and clearly has an great platform which will be in great demand in the future probably because it is social media application which people nowadays really love to put their time even looking for a news trends online dating and many uses that buzcoin will really serves everyone a great services

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

you'll never regret joining or investing in buzcoin you have made the right thing this project is not like any other you have just joined in before as a matter of fact a well known personalities from russia was created this idea or this platform which is really a guaranteed investment she wouldnt risk her name or put up her name at risk my doing a fraud or scam project to begin with
it was not easy to trust ICO there is a threat of scam, but take a review on this one. it has a lot of trust and good review on some rating sites. Buzcoin shows a high rating, and Founder Olga Buzova is making an appearance every time to promote her project.
vermontconan

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Starting next year, the basic VAT rate has been increased from 18% to 20%.

This, of course, should lead to an increase in prices in the classical formats of sale, but the technological platform BUZAR, which is inextricably linked with the tokens BUZCOIN, will allow investors to buy goods for these tokens even more profitable!

Why?

BUZAR is a platform for global marketplace and the brightest ICO project in Russia.

As the specialist in this area, the French expert Olbin Gaudier, says that the savings of customers when buying on a decentralized site can be at least 10%!

However, given the fact that for many large brands selling through BUZAR can become a prestigious channel for the sale of their products and services, it is worth waiting for more favorable conditions.

BUZCOIN are those tokens that open access to BUZAR platform and profitable purchases.

Follow our news and do not miss the moment when you can buy tokens at an attractive price!

https://buzcoin.io

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/vat-has-been-increased-buzcoin-will-stop-the-rise-in-prices-3168471efcd2
this is great news not only for the people in russia but also worldwide many people will get the benefits of using the product of buzcoin project and its servies it will be more exciting from now on im sure we will hear more great news in the future form this buzcoin project.

GigTricks
shandiem14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

it was not easy to trust ICO there is a threat of scam, but take a review on this one. it has a lot of trust and good review on some rating sites. Buzcoin shows a high rating, and Founder Olga Buzova is making an appearance every time to promote her project.
Be careful of ICO that are giving you a sweet talk or showing you a good whitepaper. There are some ICO wants to get your money and not improving their website so be extra careful with that thing and also Olga Buzova are aware on that that's why she's showing her commitment on this potential project.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

US authorities have found the reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies

The US Congress held hearings on cryptocurrencies.

David Gorfin, the official representative of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is confident that one of the reasons for the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies is the "widespread Internet", as well as the emergence of "more powerful computers than before".

He noted that such innovations, taken together, have led to markets and regulators facing "a steady stream of new technologies that do not have time to figure out what they are carrying — and before they can understand what is happening, these technologies are becoming universal."

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/415994108894825/?type=3&theater

I'm really glad that the government is now recognizing Cryptocurrency, Although this congress hearings might take some time before they fully accepted Cryptocurrency but its still good for crypto-community because it is now making a lot of noise all over the world.
shandiem14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

indeed i agree with you it should be operated by local or government and cryptocurrency will really help their country to beat the poverty and other things that keeping their them to be in second world country the adaptation of crpytocurrency in africa will be partake in huge contribution in their economy
I was amaze that most 3rd countries are really adopting thr technology where in other country and most of it are 1st world are just declining. But particularly to those countries who are into the blockchain are possibly in the rise of economy. I mean an early adoption could literally gets high profit
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: