Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

I do have a lot or pre-loved items here.
i want this to have success in their ICO and PROJECT.
i will be on the line posting my items.
i do like the idea and the security. i hope that my things will go on the other side of the world.
Well, if you want to be paid in cryptocurrency for your pre-loved items then Fair Ninja is the right place for you for they only accept cryptocurrency as a mean of payment in the platform. Actually I also love buying second hand items, sometimes if you are lucky you can get something really cheap but still in good conditions.

I don't think so, the project is set to let the seller choose which currency to have as a payment.
If it will be a FIAT or cryptocurrency.
SO if the seller willing to sell anything at a good condition item he can have anything as a payment.

In no doubt, this feature of the fairninja platform is one of the greatest feature it has because by having these much options of payment methods or currency choices makes the number of the target people of this project a whole lot bigger. This cam be a good start to promote mass adoption because when people use fiat for payment, they will encounter people who wanna pay with cryptos or only accept cryptos. This will then encourage people who want to purchase from the fairninja platform to really go and do some research and then later on realize tgat cryptos give a lot of benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
Definitely. Fair ninja is world-wide, so it means there are lots of options to shop and compare products. You gotta see lots of different products around the world.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
Definitely. Fair ninja is world-wide, so it means there are lots of options to shop and compare products. You gotta see lots of different products around the world.
Aaaaand!,,,,  I dont have money for shopping but I have crypto so I can buy what I want in Fair Ninja. This is the best. A lot of people do not have money, do not have visa cards but they have cryptocurrencies in their wallet. These are not hindrances anymore in online shopping.

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Aaaaand!,,,,  I dont have money for shopping but I have crypto so I can buy what I want in Fair Ninja. This is the best. A lot of people do not have money, do not have visa cards but they have cryptocurrencies in their wallet. These are not hindrances anymore in online shopping.
That was a good point there buddy! I believe that this project really has great potential especially for us who really owns some cryptocurrencies. Fair Ninja will definitely give us the comfort that we need. 
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

That was a good point there buddy! I believe that this project really has great potential especially for us who really owns some cryptocurrencies. Fair Ninja will definitely give us the comfort that we need. 

Yes, when using Fair Ninja, user feels secure and safe with their transactions. They are guaranteed to receive their item in good condition or else, seller will not get paid. Seller are insured to get paid since Fair Ninja already collected the payment from the buyer ready to be credited to the seller once the transaction is completed.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Long time ago since I was replied in this project and I don't if it is done or not. I think I will read backward so that I get all information that I missed in Fair Ninja. As of now, my minds thinking that Fair Ninja launches its online marketplace worldwide. I remember this project due to the slow response of online shopping that I used to canvass a gadget. They have the poorest customer support ever! Hopefully, fair ninja will be differ from them.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Long time ago since I was replied in this project and I don't if it is done or not. I think I will read backward so that I get all information that I missed in Fair Ninja. As of now, my minds thinking that Fair Ninja launches its online marketplace worldwide. I remember this project due to the slow response of online shopping that I used to canvass a gadget. They have the poorest customer support ever! Hopefully, fair ninja will be differ from them.

This will be the answer for many problems.
they are into fast transaction and solution for any inquiries and items.
the team will also provide translator so the two parties will have a good conversation even they have different language.
you better check new updates  pal.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

Yes that's right but let us not forget the fact that not only the buyers are taken advantage of. Because there have been many cases that the buyers take advantage of the fact that they are being more prioritized by the platforms and not the sellers. Which is why some abuse their privileges. Like having the option to return the item or product if they don't like itm this will be heavy to sellers and will cost a lot.  Being named fair ninja, they must find a way to be fair on both sides...
Hi smoant. They have a smart contract. Both buyers and sellers will be protected here and besides returned items with out defect will not be shouldered by the sellers. The buyer has to pay the shipping fee. And  it could probably be written also in the smart contract that only defective items are allowed to be returned and changed but not items unwanted for no reason. That will be unfair.

Good to know that they have a smart contract that protects both the buyer and the seller. I feel much safer now using their platform. And I believe a lot also are feeling the same. It would also be nice if the people who do wrong or try to abuse the privileges they have will be tagged with a negative mark which makes them not trustworthy to trade with or to transact with. This will make things more better for the platform itself. That's just my opinion though.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

i do like the idea and the security. i hope that my things will go on the other side of the world.
Well, if you want to be paid in cryptocurrency for your pre-loved items then Fair Ninja is the right place for you for they only accept cryptocurrency as a mean of payment in the platform. Actually I also love buying second hand items, sometimes if you are lucky you can get something really cheap but still in good conditions.

I don't think so, the project is set to let the seller choose which currency to have as a payment.
SO if the seller willing to sell anything at a good condition item he can have anything as a payment.

In no doubt, this feature of the fairninja platform is one of the greatest feature it has because by having these much options of payment methods or currency choices makes the number of the target people of this project a whole lot bigger. This cam be a good start to promote mass adoption because when people use fiat for payment, they will encounter people who wanna pay with cryptos or only accept cryptos. This will then encourage people who want to purchase from the fairninja platform to really go and do some research and then later on realize tgat cryptos give a lot of benefits.

This can be a new world for them too. those people who aren't associated or doesn't know how crypto works will get a headstart and find themselves on the cryptocurrency industry. Im pretty sure that they will see the capability of it not only bitcoin but other crypto as well.

Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

Yes that's right but let us not forget the fact that not only the buyers are taken advantage of. Because there have been many cases that the buyers take advantage of the fact that they are being more prioritized by the platforms and not the sellers. Which is why some abuse their privileges. Like having the option to return the item or product if they don't like itm this will be heavy to sellers and will cost a lot.  Being named fair ninja, they must find a way to be fair on both sides...
Hi smoant. They have a smart contract. Both buyers and sellers will be protected here and besides returned items with out defect will not be shouldered by the sellers. The buyer has to pay the shipping fee. And  it could probably be written also in the smart contract that only defective items are allowed to be returned and changed but not items unwanted for no reason. That will be unfair.

Good to know that they have a smart contract that protects both the buyer and the seller. I feel much safer now using their platform. And I believe a lot also are feeling the same. It would also be nice if the people who do wrong or try to abuse the privileges they have will be tagged with a negative mark which makes them not trustworthy to trade with or to transact with. This will make things more better for the platform itself. That's just my opinion though.

Im thinking that it isn't fair for the sellers to get all the fault if they have some miscommunication of buyers and the transaction will be voided because of it. I think they will have a more things to solve this kind of problem too. Not only on the seller side but the buyer side too.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Im thinking that it isn't fair for the sellers to get all the fault if they have some miscommunication of buyers and the transaction will be voided because of it. I think they will have a more things to solve this kind of problem too. Not only on the seller side but the buyer side too.

I do believe that they will look into both sides when a conflict arise. They will not automatically blame it to the seller. What for, that Fair ninja is here if they will not be fair in their judgment.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I do believe that they will look into both sides when a conflict arise. They will not automatically blame it to the seller. What for, that Fair ninja is here if they will not be fair in their judgment.
Lol! The name says it all huh! Of course they have to take good care of both sides. If they lose sellers that will also be a problem to them and same way buyers are also very important. They will address both party’s problem for sure. Actually they will serve as mediator to both. They will make sure everyone gets what they deserve here.

Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Lol! The name says it all huh! Of course they have to take good care of both sides. If they lose sellers that will also be a problem to them and same way buyers are also very important. They will address both party’s problem for sure. Actually they will serve as mediator to both. They will make sure everyone gets what they deserve here.
And they will not be fair what will happen to them? They will lose buyers and sellers which is the very focus of the platform. No. It will not happen, what for they have this smart-contract? Though there are people who always want to take advantage of others but i’m sure they will have no room in Fair Ninja platform.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

This can be a new world for them too. those people who aren't associated or doesn't know how crypto works will get a headstart and find themselves on the cryptocurrency industry. Im pretty sure that they will see the capability of it not only bitcoin but other crypto as well.

As i know cryptocurrency will be much appreciated here, and this is the highlight of this project i guess to introduce the cryptocurrency to user that doesn't have idea about it and don't know exactly how to be done...  Besides from the features of fair ninja to buyers and sellers at the same time they will learn all about crypto world and that's great for them...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

From Page 22 of Fair Ninja Whitepaper
Fair Ninja is open to adding other cryptocurrency as payment options in the near future.

It is good to know that Fair Ninja is planning to add other cryptocurrencies as payment to their platform aside from Yoshi coin. I guess this will really have a great impact to crypto people because they do not need to convert their tokens and crypto to be able to buy their desired item from Fair Ninja. What a great plan! Good Job Fair Ninja team!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

Fair Ninja is open to adding other cryptocurrency as payment options in the near future.

It is good to know that Fair Ninja is planning to add other cryptocurrencies as payment to their platform aside from Yoshi coin. I guess this will really have a great impact to crypto people because they do not need to convert their tokens and crypto to be able to buy their desired item from Fair Ninja. What a great plan! Good Job Fair Ninja team!

Yes its good but I bet they will be offering perks in using Yoshi coins instead. Fair Ninja will surely become a top worldwide classifieds marketplace that uses blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The secure platform offers not only a user friendly interface but also smart contracts that will keep both the buyers and the seller protected from fraud. Truly an amazing project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

This will be the answer for many problems.
they are into fast transaction and solution for any inquiries and items.
the team will also provide translator so the two parties will have a good conversation even they have different language.
you better check new updates  pal.
Providing an international languages, we can come up with a good result when it deals in poor customer support. I hope that Fair Ninja will set global language translator who can help people in their problems when it comes in the services they provided. It should have also a 24/7 actively person who can communicate to the customer. It is good if they can answer immediately so that, it will become a positive feedback to the team as well as the Fair Ninja.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

Yes its good but I bet they will be offering perks in using Yoshi coins instead. Fair Ninja will surely become a top worldwide classifieds marketplace that uses blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The secure platform offers not only a user friendly interface but also smart contracts that will keep both the buyers and the seller protected from fraud. Truly an amazing project.

it's great to have this yoshi coin that can be use in online shopping. hope that the platform will boom and increase the users so that this coin will have good value in crypto market. it's time to invest in this coin while it's still on sale.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

And they will not be fair what will happen to them? They will lose buyers and sellers which is the very focus of the platform. No. It will not happen, what for they have this smart-contract? Though there are people who always want to take advantage of others but i’m sure they will have no room in Fair Ninja platform.

Fair Ninja give buyers a better choice of products at the lowest
price and seller’s access to more buyers. Many government restrictions which apply on a typical
organizations may no longer be applicable
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

Fair Ninja using Blockchain brings in a high-level of transparency and openness to the online shopping model.
When used or refurbished large sized goods are sold its easier to trace the history of the product
through its previous owners. Transaction validity to claim warranty and return of goods is easier to establish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: