Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!
Fair ninja is a great project right? With all those features, you can never go wrong as a buyer. Aside from the smart contract feature, you also got to enjoy the loyalty program.  They will give rewards as a frequent user. I know a lot will be interested.

This will be great if Fair Ninja will be offering rewards on loyal customers. Having Fair Ninja platform, buyers are secured so I know in the future it will definitely attract more customers as well as merchants who want to put it up their product on Fair Ninja platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Fair ninja is a great project right? With all those features, you can never go wrong as a buyer. Aside from the smart contract feature, you also got to enjoy the loyalty program.  They will give rewards as a frequent user. I know a lot will be interested.

This will be great if Fair Ninja will be offering rewards on loyal customers. Having Fair Ninja platform, buyers are secured so I know in the future it will definitely attract more customers as well as merchants who want to put it up their product on Fair Ninja platform.

This is very nice. Having rewards from the things I buy or sell is quite a great feeling. I am considering to be a merchant someday if the platform was already launched. That way no more bogus buyers who will just waste my time, my money and my patience. Thanks to Fair Ninja!
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

Fair ninja is a great project right? With all those features, you can never go wrong as a buyer. Aside from the smart contract feature, you also got to enjoy the loyalty program.  They will give rewards as a frequent user. I know a lot will be interested.

This is very nice. Having rewards from the things I buy or sell is quite a great feeling. I am considering to be a merchant someday if the platform was already launched. That way no more bogus buyers who will just waste my time, my money and my patience. Thanks to Fair Ninja!

Fair Ninja project  is built around an app and focuses highly on the customers via offering them loyalty points.
These loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens which can be redeemed at a growing
list of online retailers. I think or maybe not all the tokens can be redeemed for.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

I do have a lot or pre-loved items here.
i want this to have success in their ICO and PROJECT.
i will be on the line posting my items.
i do like the idea and the security. i hope that my things will go on the other side of the world.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

For me, I don't think Fair Ninja will tolerate it on the platform. Fake items are illegal which can be checked by the government agency that was tasked to monitor fake/imitation/class-A items. I believe that most of the consumers don't want a fake one when they can have original items at a lower price which is better.

Of course. What kind of developers allow people who break rules to stay in their platform? But that thing is, even if they don't like it, they can't track every single one of the sellers and buyers in this platform even more when the numbers increase so much. The only thing that can be done is to ask people to report the seller who sold fake stuff and then get him banned by the developers of the latform. But, blocking or banning must also be done after a deep investigation has been done and the accuser or the one being accused is the one guikty or not or if one of the two is just taking advantage of the situation and his rights as a buyer or seller.
I know that it is quite hard to track down every single transaction on the platform but what I am thinking is that how Facebook track down some of the explicit or malicious posts. There are report functions that Facebook attached to the system but they can also program the platform to filter every conversation or post which will find keywords. I will not underestimate Technology in terms of algorithms, I know Fair Ninja can do it. Better safe than be banned forever.

Hmm.. I kinda like the idea.. if this gets implemented, then we can be sure that fhere will be no malicious transactions or deals that will be happening in the fair ninja platform. But the problem is, it would be hard if the AI or bot relied only on keywords because keywords alone do not bring full thought. If people get used to the keywords, they can use different ways and different words just to dodge the bot while still being abke to deliver what they wanna say or talk about..
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Looks is a type of advertising trading platform, I want to know in so many platform, what is the advantage of you, how about your guarantee system, how to solve the trading disputes, I care about is this
Hey dude! Fairninja is a first worldwide classified marketplace using blockchain technology. They will be online marketplace. You can read some more informations from their whitepaper.

Well, about the trading system. FAIR ninja have come up with the feauture about Smart Contract.  This is where, before the token payment be given to the seller, the buyer must first assure Fair ninja if the product was received and in working and ggod condition.  Otherwise, token patment will not be release by Fair ninja to the seller without the buyers confirmation of the products condition. That is only to site one. Be surprise yourself how great this project is by going through their white paper. You will surely enjoy.

For me based on what as I have read on the white paper of the fair ninja project platform on of the advantage of this project is they have a certain characteristic
that you as a costumer you.can avail or purchase any goods or product that is available in other parts of the world.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

i do like the idea and the security. i hope that my things will go on the other side of the world.

I hope to see your items in the future, as i will buy some good stuff also.
i am also a future seller on this platform.
but for now, let's wait and be an investor of this project.
if not! let's help them to be known by the people.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Well, if you want to be paid in cryptocurrency for your pre-loved items then Fair Ninja is the right place for you for they only accept cryptocurrency as a mean of payment in the platform. Actually I also love buying second hand items, sometimes if you are lucky you can get something really cheap but still in good conditions.

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

santino11 is right. There are things we need to do to help the project to be known to people. As we are all interested in the project, let us continue to spread the news about Fair Ninja project. I know that more investors will be interested in this project because of the clear direction of the project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

Well, if you want to be paid in cryptocurrency for your pre-loved items then Fair Ninja is the right place for you for they only accept cryptocurrency as a mean of payment in the platform. Actually I also love buying second hand items, sometimes if you are lucky you can get something really cheap but still in good conditions.

Since, this platform will cater to second hand, i suggest that if the seller offers an item, that is not of good quality or in a way to sell item.deceivingly ( not stating the real condition of the item) i think they need to gice the seller warning or they continue doing that. Theu will ban the seller in the platform so us not to deceive further customers or buyers.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Since, this platform will cater to second hand, i suggest that if the seller offers an item, that is not of good quality or in a way to sell item.deceivingly ( not stating the real condition of the item) i think they need to gice the seller warning or they continue doing that. Theu will ban the seller in the platform so us not to deceive further customers or buyers.

I think they have considered selling brand new Items as well on their platform. Although it was originally designed for 2nd hand items or pre-loved items, Fair Ninja can easily adopt and partnered with merchants who sell brand new items. This is really a great project with great features. The security they provide in doing transaction should be followed by others as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.
Dude COD or Cash On Delivery is applicable only in the cities or within a particular area and not international. You are right it used to be dangerous in giving your visa/credit card details to an online sellers we do not even know if they are legit and sometimes  they are dishonest and it endangers also your card that is why people are using paypal. Not everyone has visa card and its not always convenient to use paypal. This time with Fair Ninja, what do you think? The risk of losing your cryptos will not be as big as that of your credit cards.
It might become different because there is a smart contract that used by Fair Ninja. If the sellers are fraud, they will not get also the payment. Fair Ninja gives a transparent communication from both pairs which past online marketplace did not resolve. I encourage the OP to use this app for her to become comfortable of using online marketplace.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

I  love the concept of Fair Ninja project every online store is open 24 hours,
seven days a week. You can shop after you put your kids to bed, while drinking your
morning coffee, when in bed and the best part is you do not have to wait in line for
one pair of pants only. This is a convenient service and shopping and with their new blockchain
technology using cryptocurrency as payment is really nice.

It seems like you clearly states why must fair ninja succeed! This is one of the best reason why this project should be launched. Mommies who cannot handle their own life because of their kids can now buy and sell using fair ninja. Students and 8 Hours workers who cannot manage their time because of hectic schedule can now buy and sell in fair ninja. We can do the things while we are shopping, is it alright?

99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

For me, I don't think Fair Ninja will tolerate it on the platform. Fake items are illegal which can be checked by the government agency that was tasked to monitor fake/imitation/class-A items. I believe that most of the consumers don't want a fake one when they can have original items at a lower price which is better.

Of course. What kind of developers allow people who break rules to stay in their platform? But that thing is, even if they don't like it, they can't track every single one of the sellers and buyers in this platform even more when the numbers increase so much. The only thing that can be done is to ask people to report the seller who sold fake stuff and then get him banned by the developers of the latform. But, blocking or banning must also be done after a deep investigation has been done and the accuser or the one being accused is the one guikty or not or if one of the two is just taking advantage of the situation and his rights as a buyer or seller.
I know that it is quite hard to track down every single transaction on the platform but what I am thinking is that how Facebook track down some of the explicit or malicious posts. There are report functions that Facebook attached to the system but they can also program the platform to filter every conversation or post which will find keywords. I will not underestimate Technology in terms of algorithms, I know Fair Ninja can do it. Better safe than be banned forever.

Hmm.. I kinda like the idea.. if this gets implemented, then we can be sure that fhere will be no malicious transactions or deals that will be happening in the fair ninja platform. But the problem is, it would be hard if the AI or bot relied only on keywords because keywords alone do not bring full thought. If people get used to the keywords, they can use different ways and different words just to dodge the bot while still being abke to deliver what they wanna say or talk about..

Direct selling is not a new concept,
Directly connecting the buyer and seller reduces the transaction costs
but executing it on a large scale in a many-to-many peer model
without the need for a central system or authority is a big leap.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Second hand Item that will have assurance for the quality of the product and protection for both parties.
Fast and secure transactions.
security of seller and buyer.
This will be possible with the help of this project ( FAIRNINJA )
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

Then that is great for you. I hope everyone will read the whitepaper first before putting up a negative comment on the project. This is a real innovation on how we conduct online transactions. I believe that the concept presented here by Fair Ninja can also be done by other companies related to sales as it protects the consumers welfare. Sellers are sure to get paid too.
Some of the department store i know is implementing one week grace period once the items bought by the customer but they have rules if how can items be qualified to exchange for new one, and also it depends on the reasons why you want to exchange those items... Fair ninja and smart contract wants to give the buyer a two weeks to return the items from seller, its better...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Then that is great for you. I hope everyone will read the whitepaper first before putting up a negative comment on the project. This is a real innovation on how we conduct online transactions. I believe that the concept presented here by Fair Ninja can also be done by other companies related to sales as it protects the consumers welfare. Sellers are sure to get paid too.
Some of the department store i know is implementing one week grace period once the items bought by the customer but they have rules if how can items be qualified to exchange for new one, and also it depends on the reasons why you want to exchange those items... Fair ninja and smart contract wants to give the buyer a two weeks to return the items from seller, its better...
That's why its good to buy and sell goods using fair ninja, in the department store you need to present the receipt of the items you've bought in them before you able to exchange it... Unfortunately if you lost or trash it you don't have a chance to return it or exchange, and that's the advantage of fair ninja because they're using blockchain technology so all the transactions from buyer to seller are recorded with smart contract...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,

Fair ninja is a great project right? With all those features, you can never go wrong as a buyer. Aside from the smart contract feature, you also got to enjoy the loyalty program.  They will give rewards as a frequent user. I know a lot will be interested.

Indeed, if all business had their own this kind of strategy to all customer for sure, more clients will come to them. So with Fair ninja project I

think their target users will be comfortable to use their platform to buy a goods thru them and can enjoy also their service offered.
Correct or maybe we need to say if other marketplace platforms used the blockchain technology and smart contract for sure they'll likely to have more customer all over the world, but its too late for them i guess because fair ninja is the first marketplace to use blockchain technology and have smart contract...
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.

Agree with you dude. There’s a lot of talented individuals out there who’ve not been given any opportunity to grow and benefit from their talents. Like handicrafts for example. A lot can be done but to market them is the problem of most. That is why they just manage to sell them cheaply because they dont have means on how to sell them widely.

In each and every business it is a must for a ceo or for a leader to have their own mission and vision  for the companies to have their guide to reach their success and that is why as a company the fair ninja project platform needs to have an inspiring mission and vision
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Im also a proud thrift-shopper and this can be a good opportunity to me to get an items

or secondhand pre-loved items at lower cost than its original price. Because I think original is worth it

But not budget wise because you can also get the same items with just a minor scratches with a secondhand items too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: