Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89621 times)
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I'm passive. This is decentralization, and there can not be any identification in it. If only KYC does not become a condition of Cold Staking

It's funny, is not it? First you say - I'm passive. Then you say that it can be tolerated if this is a condition)))

There are no ways to identify a person while maintaining his anonymity. If such a method is invented, then this in itself will be a huge achievement and self-sufficient service.
What if you will use AI for validate KYC and the whole data will be stored on a blockchain cloud service. And only AI will have access to the data for check already existing persons. So what do you think?

At first glance, the idea is interesting. BUT. AI can be retrained and forced to disclose the data? Is not that right?

Maybe AI will only be able to verify the information, but will not be able to reveal it. It is possible that it will not be the personal data itself, but the hashes.

In this topic, I discover a lot of new things. Identifying a person in a decentralized network without disclosing data is great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I'm passive. This is decentralization, and there can not be any identification in it. If only KYC does not become a condition of Cold Staking

It's funny, is not it? First you say - I'm passive. Then you say that it can be tolerated if this is a condition)))

There are no ways to identify a person while maintaining his anonymity. If such a method is invented, then this in itself will be a huge achievement and self-sufficient service.
What if you will use AI for validate KYC and the whole data will be stored on a blockchain cloud service. And only AI will have access to the data for check already existing persons. So what do you think?

At first glance, the idea is interesting. BUT. AI can be retrained and forced to disclose the data? Is not that right?

Maybe AI will only be able to verify the information, but will not be able to reveal it. It is possible that it will not be the personal data itself, but the hashes.

In this topic, I discover a lot of new things. Identifying a person in a decentralized network without disclosing data is great!

If the developers implement such a KYC, then this project is waiting for a resounding success. One person - one vote. This is a fair decision for voting.
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

What link is the vote for CLO? KuCoin  Shocked

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

http://telegra.ph/We-wants-CLO-on-KuCoin-07-12

#Callisto #CLO #NewExchange #KuCoin

Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Project placed 87th with 128 votes!
In the Telegram group CallistoNetwork
4216 members !!!!

Your voice is your success! Vote or lose!
Velial_SQUADZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2. Click https://t.me/Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, KuCoin’s bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address: “your email address, that used when registering”

b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

“Callisto Network”
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Example:

”Smart-contract ecosystem security”
“Scalability of ETC & CLO networks”
”New protocol-level enhancements”
”Cold Staking”
”Smart contract auditions”

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.

2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. KuCoin’s bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.

3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?

The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:

The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:

Request New Voting Form: /newform

KarambaCoin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

4216 members !!!!

A good motto. Correct statement of the question. If you have a CLO, then you must vote. It is not hard!
specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!
I think you need to pinn this
Everybody who vote will get free cloo
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

how many votes we can do for listing CLO?
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

Hi dev! I voted. I see our votes so far "Project placed 111th with 60 votes". VOTE !!!
It is really an awesome news that callisto network is now getting lot of votes from many people and they are now getting popular as the time goes by. I can assure that callisto network will win in the vote.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

Hi dev! I voted. I see our votes so far "Project placed 111th with 60 votes". VOTE !!!
It is really an awesome news that callisto network is now getting lot of votes from many people and they are now getting popular as the time goes by. I can assure that callisto network will win in the vote.

Vote. Then we will win. It is not difficult.
Velial_SQUADZ

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

So far few people have voted. I do not understand. Why buy, join a group, and then forget?
spatialiste

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Guys, it's time to show that we're a real community and that we have the capacity to make a difference. The Kucoin vote does not stop tonight, so we have time to mobilize, to organize ourselves and to try to win this challenge !

Why Voting CLO on KuCoin?

How To Vote:

1.  If you haven’t done so, sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count. (It will only take 1-2 minutes. Email and password is all that is needed)
You can sign up here:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition

2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, the bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
(replies may take a moment. just wait for the bot to reply)

3.  Fill the fields the bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
(Fill in the email adress you used to register at KuCoin)

b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed:
Callisto Network

c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:
Smart-contract ecosystem security, Scalability of ETC & CLO networks, New protocol-level enhancements, Cold Staking, Smart contract auditions.

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Guys, it's time to show that we're a real community and that we have the capacity to make a difference. The Kucoin vote does not stop tonight, so we have time to mobilize, to organize ourselves and to try to win this challenge !

Why Voting CLO on KuCoin?

How To Vote:

1.  If you haven’t done so, sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count. (It will only take 1-2 minutes. Email and password is all that is needed)
You can sign up here:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition

2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, the bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
(replies may take a moment. just wait for the bot to reply)

3.  Fill the fields the bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
(Fill in the email adress you used to register at KuCoin)

b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed:
Callisto Network

c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:
Smart-contract ecosystem security, Scalability of ETC & CLO networks, New protocol-level enhancements, Cold Staking, Smart contract auditions.

I think your coin will be list on Kucoin because I see so many people voted for your coin.
So, with their support, your coin will be list on the exchange quickly and easy. I can not wait any more to trade this coin on Kucoin

Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

So far few people have voted. I do not understand. Why buy, join a group, and then forget?

Investors buy more than one coin. Only CLO supporters are active in the vote. But you can not store eggs in one basket.

I'm a fan of this coin. You, according to reports, have many?
KarambaCoin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2. Click https://t.me/Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, KuCoin’s bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.

3. Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:

a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address: “your email address, that used when registering”

b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):

“Callisto Network”
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Example:

”Smart-contract ecosystem security”
“Scalability of ETC & CLO networks”
”New protocol-level enhancements”
”Cold Staking”
”Smart contract auditions”

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.

2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. KuCoin’s bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.

3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?

The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:

Request New Voting Form: /newform

Vote in the contest! Help yourself to become rich)) Protect your investments!
KarambaCoin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

If the developers implement such a KYC, then this project is waiting for a resounding success. One person - one vote. This is a fair decision for voting.

Is this information official? Will the team develop such a way of identification?

This is untested rumors. It seems that somewhere, someone from the team talked about this method of checking the voting participants.
Velial_SQUADZ

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Is this information official? Will the team develop such a way of identification?

This is untested rumors. It seems that somewhere, someone from the team talked about this method of checking the voting participants.

In my opinion, this is a good way to conduct KYC. It turns out that personal data is loaded into the block chain. At boot, they are encrypted and hashed. Then the hashes are matched. There is no need to decipher information.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

kyc is very important to any exchanges or wallet to  identify the user to avoid fraud and scammer this is good to implement to all system run from crypto if the voting is in progress I was agree for this.
lottereumDev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

In my opinion, this is a good way to conduct KYC. It turns out that personal data is loaded into the block chain. At boot, they are encrypted and hashed. Then the hashes are matched. There is no need to decipher information.

I do not understand. Who will check the fact that I downloaded the correct information? My photo, passport data, etc.?

Maybe fingerprints? The retina of the eyes? I'm sure there is a solution.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

4216 members !!!!

I will participate. A good contest came up in KuCoin. But pay attention. You can vote for many projects. Greed will cause the participants to vote for everyone, and, therefore, the results should be approximately the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: