Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
vvv8

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.
vvv8

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
leptoon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
leptoon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.

Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
leptoon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
Yes, I agree this is also very important aspect, It's good that the team pays much attention to this.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Tobius

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
Tobius

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Tobius

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.
Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: