Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

And what about the issue of data security? This is currently one of the most important criteria for the project. Because the data is very valuable.
As far as I know the team pays special attention to this issue, as it understands the importance of this.
Can I find out more about this?
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

And what about the issue of data security? This is currently one of the most important criteria for the project. Because the data is very valuable.
As far as I know the team pays special attention to this issue, as it understands the importance of this.
The security of personal data contains the basic principles of cryptography. For example, no one but the owner of the SLP token can identify the owner of a particular wallet. Or no one except the key owners can access personal data.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

The security of personal data contains the basic principles of cryptography. For example, no one but the owner of the SLP token can identify the owner of a particular wallet. Or no one except the key owners can access personal data.
This all relates to personal data, but what about business data?
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

This all relates to personal data, but what about business data?
Well, in this case, the situation is almost identical with the user data. Access to the data is available only to the person who must have access to it. For example, access to a partner-focused smart contract has access only to the partner. Data is accessed through a key.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Hi everyone, but who can say when the sale of tokens starts? Or is it already available?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Hi everyone, but who can say when the sale of tokens starts? Or is it already available?
As far as I know this starts in the summer of 2018, investments will be made in various crypto-currencies, including Fiat.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

I am glad to see that slp is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

I am glad to see that slp is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for slp's users.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

looking forward token sale! Nice project
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for slp's users.
It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope slp will do the same.  
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope slp will do the same.  
I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the crypto market. It makes their community stronger. 
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the crypto market. It makes their community stronger. 
Yes, they've also launched the subreddit. I think it is a right decision. It could help to find solution for different problem and to understand what users exactly expect from SLP.
Colestook1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Hello, I would like to know, when and where I need to perform a KYC?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Yes, they've also launched the subreddit. I think it is a right decision. It could help to find solution for different problem and to understand what users exactly expect from SLP.
They really thing about their customers. I would like to see it. Can you send the link please? Want to know about it more.  
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

They really thing about their customers. I would like to see it. Can you send the link please? Want to know about it more.  
Here is the link for reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SLPNetwork/
And for the facebook https://www.facebook.com/SLPNetwork
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

Here is the link for reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SLPNetwork/
And for the facebook https://www.facebook.com/SLPNetwork
Thank you so much. I will stay tuned thanks to you and these social media account. I know what I will be doing for next couple of hours. 
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: