Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

Hey everyone! Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I haven’t heard anything about them for a while, but I am so interested about SLP
I know that they’ve recently visited Consensus in New York. The project was presented there and consensus participants warmly welcomed it.
Wow. It is so great. I think it was a great experience for team. Probably, they will use it to improve the project. Have they found new partners there? Do you know something about it?
Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about new collaborations. I think SLP’s team made new acquaintances. These crypto events help to find useful partners.
Yes, it is true. Soon we will hear about new collaborations. The project is fast-moving business platform. Also, it is very promising. I think there will be many companies that would be happy to have such partners.
You are right. Their current success shows that they have enough resources and talent to make this project great. Its financial attractiveness is high.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Hey everyone! Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I haven’t heard anything about them for a while, but I am so interested about SLP
I know that they’ve recently visited Consensus in New York. The project was presented there and consensus participants warmly welcomed it.
Wow. It is so great. I think it was a great experience for team. Probably, they will use it to improve the project. Have they found new partners there? Do you know something about it?
Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about new collaborations. I think SLP’s team made new acquaintances. These crypto events help to find useful partners.
Yes, it is true. Soon we will hear about new collaborations. The project is fast-moving business platform. Also, it is very promising. I think there will be many companies that would be happy to have such partners.
You are right. Their current success shows that they have enough resources and talent to make this project great. Its financial attractiveness is high.
Of course. Rarely we can see that people create a project or something else out of the box. Slp is one of those projects. It can help people to live an easier life. Will you participate in the white list
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Of course. Rarely we can see that people create a project or something else out of the box. Slp is one of those projects. It can help people to live an easier life. Will you participate in the white list
I will. It is a project that makes me believe in it. I hope they will meet my expectations. Also, I will tell my friends about Slp too. More people will become a part of our community, faster the project will be developing.
Theraty

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

I will. It is a project that makes me believe in it. I hope they will meet my expectations. Also, I will tell my friends about Slp too. More people will become a part of our community, faster the project will be developing.
It’s nice. Wish you good luck. Hope you will get what you want. I am sure that project will be successful and people like you will be a reason why it happened.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for many companies. I am afraid that it is not very stable.
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for many companies. I am afraid that it is not very stable.
What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become for you more obvious that it is a good field for development.
Tobius

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become for you more obvious that it is a good field for development.
Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
Take a look on the white paper. There are some statistics in paragraph 3.1. The link is on the first page or on the official page. It may happen, but I don’t think it will very soon and still it is very important.
Tobius

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

Take a look on the white paper. There are some statistics in paragraph 3.1. The link is on the first page or on the official page. It may happen, but I don’t think it will very soon and still it is very important.
Thanks for your help. Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects.   
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Thanks for your help. Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects.   
You are welcome. Yes, it is more modern. SLP use blockchain technologies, so it’s more transparent and secure than other platforms. It offers more advantages.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Vishy James

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

I am very confident and believe that this project will meet the success in the market, therefore I want it, and hopefully this can be realized
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information

Well, I will get acquainted with these resources. I hope that you are right, because I like the idea of ​​the project and I want it to develop in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: