Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Yes, I thing it is the perfect decision. It is the optimal choice for both sides. Everyone will get what they want from this system I guess.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Blockchain is changing the world. This technology is making its way to every industry that you can imagine. It is great that SLP is keep pace with the times.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Blockchain is changing the world. This technology is making its way to every industry that you can imagine. It is great that SLP is keep pace with the times.
Yep, I think it is true. But, I think it is kind of dangerous a little bit. This technology doesn’t have fixed standards and serious regulation. But, I am not very sure about it.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Yep, I think it is true. But, I think it is kind of dangerous a little bit. This technology doesn’t have fixed standards and serious regulation. But, I am not very sure about it.
I don’t think so. It is still one of the most promising technologies on the market. You just need to understand that blockchain offers to resolve many problems, especially with data storage.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

I don’t think so. It is still one of the most promising technologies on the market. You just need to understand that blockchain offers to resolve many problems, especially with data storage.
Ok. Probably, I am still wondering about all of this stuff. Can you explain me why blockchain is so useful for this project? What advantages it gives to SLP
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Ok. Probably, I am still wondering about all of this stuff. Can you explain me why blockchain is so useful for this project? What advantages it gives to SLP
Well, blockchain provides privacy of data, high speed of internal transactions and separation between customers and users rights. These features are only the tip of the iceberg. You need to read the white paper to understand what I am talking about.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Well, blockchain provides privacy of data, high speed of internal transactions and separation between customers and users rights. These features are only the tip of the iceberg. You need to read the white paper to understand what I am talking about.
I have read it recently. I think I need to remind myself this information. Ok, it looks interesting. I hope the security of private data will be on a high level.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

I have read it recently. I think I need to remind myself this information. Ok, it looks interesting. I hope the security of private data will be on a high level.
Of course, there will be high-level security. SLP’s team is very qualified and talented. They really know what they are doing. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Of course, there will be high-level security. SLP’s team is very qualified and talented. They really know what they are doing. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field.
Yes, I know that they worked on SailPlay. I think it is a great base to do something special. Maybe, you are right and I am just exaggerating.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Yes, I know that they worked on SailPlay. I think it is a great base to do something special. Maybe, you are right and I am just exaggerating.
I am sure that you don’t have any reason to doubt in this project and those technologies that are used. You will see that it is a successful idea in a short time.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

I am sure that you don’t have any reason to doubt in this project and those technologies that are used. You will see that it is a successful idea in a short time.
I will look forward to it. I like this project, so I hope everything will happen as it was planned by developers and SLP’s team. Good luck SLP!
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Blockchain is a really multifunctional technology. It could be used in any industry you can imagine. I hope it will be an integral part of daily life.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Blockchain is a really multifunctional technology. It could be used in any industry you can imagine. I hope it will be an integral part of daily life.
Yep. Blockchain truly opened new opportunities for everyone. But, I don’t think it could be used everywhere. I am sure that it still has some limits.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Yep. Blockchain truly opened new opportunities for everyone. But, I don’t think it could be used everywhere. I am sure that it still has some limits.
No, i can’t agree with you. You just need to take a look on all those interesting articles from SLP’s facebook account. You can find there a lot of surprising information.
Tobius

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

No, i can’t agree with you. You just need to take a look on all those interesting articles from SLP’s facebook account. You can find there a lot of surprising information.
Perhaps, I will try to find it. Now I still consider that blockchain needs to be developed and improved. It is something new for the current market.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Perhaps, I will try to find it. Now I still consider that blockchain needs to be developed and improved. It is something new for the current market.
I don’t think so. I can’t say that blockchain is really something super new. It is a serious and widely accepted all over the world. It is true that it needs to be improved, but it is working now.
Tobius

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

I don’t think so. I can’t say that blockchain is really something super new. It is a serious and widely accepted all over the world. It is true that it needs to be improved, but it is working now.
Ok. Then tell me please, where can it be used, except cryptocurrencies and all that stuff connected to it. I want to hear what you know about the current situation.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Ok. Then tell me please, where can it be used, except cryptocurrencies and all that stuff connected to it. I want to hear what you know about the current situation.
Fine. For example, it can be successfully used in the retail industry. It will help to provide security, fast transactions and data processing. Look, enormous amounts of money are involved in blockchain industry and its only the begging.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: