Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

properties of the mobile application just answered my dumb questions, which I wanted to ask later:
- security and anonymity (wallets for tokens and loyalty programs);
- fast market;
- remuneration and the use of smart contracts.
that is, as I understand it, there will be users of tokens, clients, and companies in the common platform? if so, it adds convenience, as they say, "all inclusive"
also transactions will be handled by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

properties of the mobile application just answered my dumb questions, which I wanted to ask later:
- security and anonymity (wallets for tokens and loyalty programs);
- fast market;
- remuneration and the use of smart contracts.
that is, as I understand it, there will be users of tokens, clients, and companies in the common platform? if so, it adds convenience, as they say, "all inclusive"
I agree. Transactions will occur faster due to direct interaction. then the service will also work faster.
the confirmation of the fast operation of transactions is the property of friendly transaction speed, when the Federated consensus protocol ensures that all transactions are checked and added to the block in time that allows creating flexible user loyalty interfaces.
emontmon

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

guys, this project is a bomb! I hope that he will develop and work only for a high rating !!
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
Indeed, I did not even think about it, thanks for explaining this to me. Now I'm really interested in this project and am ready to learn more about this.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

If I understand correctly, then sales start very soon, right?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

Well, as far as I know this should start in the summer, that is, it turns out very soon. But I have not been able to find out the exact dates yet. Perhaps it will be available tomorrow.
redlay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Well, as far as I know this should start in the summer, that is, it turns out very soon. But I have not been able to find out the exact dates yet. Perhaps it will be available tomorrow.
And how can you find out the exact information about this?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Well, I can advise you to send an application to the whitelist, and then you will be informed about it by mail. To me, if you are interested in this project, then you should do so.
redlay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Well, I can advise you to send an application to the whitelist, and then you will be informed about it by mail. To me, if you are interested in this project, then you should do so.
Yes, I agree, but while I'm at the stage of getting to know the project and I have some questions for this. I try to find answers to this.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Yes, I agree, but while I'm at the stage of getting to know the project and I have some questions for this. I try to find answers to this.
What kind of questions do you have? You could ask them in telegram chat and the manager would answer you on them. I already did this and this is a fairly effective way to find out what you need.
redlay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

What kind of questions do you have? You could ask them in telegram chat and the manager would answer you on them. I already did this and this is a fairly effective way to find out what you need.
Probably you are right. I'm interested in exactly how the new companies will connect to the network of SLP. That is, I understand that it will not be all who wish. I'm curious on what conditions this will be implemented and what criteria should be met by the partners of the SLP network.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: