Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Techsan

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Slp is a great project. I am sure that it has interesting partners that will help them to improve the system. Have they found new partners recently?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

Slp is a great project. I am sure that it has interesting partners that will help them to improve the system. Have they found new partners recently?
Yes, they have. Team have made an announcement on their facebook page about Cindicator. Unfortunately, I don’t know when they become partners. Probably, you know about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Yes, they have. Team have made an announcement on their facebook page about Cindicator. Unfortunately, I don’t know when they become partners. Probably, you know about it.
No, I don’t know about it. Can you tell me more about Cindicator? I want to know about their activity and what benefits will get SLP from this partnership.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

No, I don’t know about it. Can you tell me more about Cindicator? I want to know about their activity and what benefits will get SLP from this partnership.
Cindicator is some kind of investment platform that uses crowdsources to decide what is better to invest in. It has an application for ios and android. It looks successful and I think it is a very nice partner to have.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Cindicator is some kind of investment platform that uses crowdsources to decide what is better to invest in. It has an application for ios and android. It looks successful and I think it is a very nice partner to have.
It looks promising. I hope Cindicator will help SLP to find new investors and grow its community. Maybe, I should google some information about it.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

It looks promising. I hope Cindicator will help SLP to find new investors and grow its community. Maybe, I should google some information about it.
It will be useful for you. Yes, the main aim of this project is to help new and interesting idea to be realized. Slp is strengthen the crypto assets ecosystem. It is very important for them
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

It will be useful for you. Yes, the main aim of this project is to help new and interesting idea to be realized. Slp is strengthen the crypto assets ecosystem. It is very important for them
Nice to see that SLP is in a great demand. I hope developers will find more interesting partners to make their own much better.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

Nice to see that SLP is in a great demand. I hope developers will find more interesting partners to make their own much better.
I am sure about that. SLP’s development gains momentum. Besides, its team members are talented and experienced professionals. I guess they know what they are doing.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
Well, you need to visit their official website. There is lot of interesting information about the team and developers too. You can find there everything that you need.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: