Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
Well, you need to visit their official website. There is lot of interesting information about the team and developers too. You can find there everything that you need.
Thanks. Definitely, I will visit this site. Hey, I want to ask about the team. I read some posts that team members are very experienced. Where did they work before slp?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
Well, you need to visit their official website. There is lot of interesting information about the team and developers too. You can find there everything that you need.
Thanks. Definitely, I will visit this site. Hey, I want to ask about the team. I read some posts that team members are very experienced. Where did they work before slp?
I guess Sailplay was that project. It is a successful project that engages in the same activity. It already has had many popular partners and high profit but, slp fulfill all users request. It is based on blockchain and offers billion of possibilities. User or customer can find exactly what they want to do with their loyalty points or programs. Of course, the main benefit is ability to use cryptocurrencies to improve your business.
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

I guess Sailplay was that project. It is a successful project that engages in the same activity. It already has had many popular partners and high profit but, slp fulfill all users request. It is based on blockchain and offers billion of possibilities. User or customer can find exactly what they want to do with their loyalty points or programs. Of course, the main benefit is ability to use cryptocurrencies to improve your business.
I heard something about this project but I don’t remember details. Now I understand why this project is so successful. It combines new ideas with great experience.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

platform for the exchange of bonus points - is something new for me! this project promises to be interesting Cheesy
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

platform for the exchange of bonus points - is something new for me! this project promises to be interesting Cheesy
it is absolutely exactly. This is a decentralized platform for loyalty programs, with the exchange of bonus points based on blockchain technology.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

How does this system work? it turns out, do existing centralized programs have flaws? in my understanding, it has always worked perfectly Huh Huh
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

How does this system work? it turns out, do existing centralized programs have flaws? in my understanding, it has always worked perfectly Huh Huh
yes, there are some problems. if I understand correctly, the developers are focused on improving marketing efficiency and eliminating shortcomings and inefficient methods of work.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

yes, there are some problems. if I understand correctly, the developers are focused on improving marketing efficiency and eliminating shortcomings and inefficient methods of work.
this problem is what lies on the surface, so to speak. but what is inside? is it something extraordinary? Shocked
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

this problem is what lies on the surface, so to speak. but what is inside? is it something extraordinary? Shocked
if to be brief, it is underutilization and negligence. consumers are not guilty of this, just everything lies in the loyalty program, which is inconclusive, and the developers want to make it perfect, that's all.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

if to be brief, it is underutilization and negligence. consumers are not guilty of this, just everything lies in the loyalty program, which is inconclusive, and the developers want to make it perfect, that's all.
I understood. as an infrastructure solution, which will be responsible for exchanging, trading and obtaining bonus points.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

I understood. as an infrastructure solution, which will be responsible for exchanging, trading and obtaining bonus points.
it is true. and the participants of this program will be able to spend their points on anything. that is, exactly what is important to them.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

it is true. and the participants of this program will be able to spend their points on anything. that is, exactly what is important to them.
it is a great system! just wonderful! this leads to the formation of direct interaction between consumers and enterprises!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

it is a great system! just wonderful! this leads to the formation of direct interaction between consumers and enterprises!
moreover, it reduces costs and stimulates direct and effective marketing.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

I'm looking now for a mobile application that is already available, and the platform attracts me even more.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

I'm looking now for a mobile application that is already available, and the platform attracts me even more.
the application also has its own characteristics, such as, for example, safe and anonymous wallets, a fast market for the exchange of cross-brands through rates, as well as offers based on clever contracts and rewards!
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

the application also has its own characteristics, such as, for example, safe and anonymous wallets, a fast market for the exchange of cross-brands through rates, as well as offers based on clever contracts and rewards!
I agree. The application format also has a convenient interface, which makes it easy to understand it Cheesy Cheesy
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

what is the technology of this process? Is it difficult and is it affordable for ordinary people? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I'm just very interested in how it all works Cheesy Cheesy
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

what is the technology of this process? Is it difficult and is it affordable for ordinary people? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I'm just very interested in how it all works Cheesy Cheesy
in fact, everything is simple. The essence of the implementation of the infrastructure is that users, customers and businesses are brought together in one platform. data through business layers and smart contracts will be transferred between entities, i.e. between members of the platform, and then transactions will be handled by trusted hosts
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
Hi, yes of course you can participate in this project, but for this you first join the whitelist. Go to the website and fill out the required form, good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: