Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

What’s going on with the demo-version of SLP’s application? Does someone know? Someone said to me that the web version will be ready earlier than the version for users. Is it true?
It isn’t true. I guess Slp’s team will launch the both versions at the same time. Besides, recently they’ve made an announcement about the demo. It will be ready very soon. I have seen only the interface a little.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

What’s going on with the demo-version of SLP’s application? Does someone know? Someone said to me that the web version will be ready earlier than the version for users. Is it true?
It isn’t true. I guess Slp’s team will launch the both versions at the same time. Besides, recently they’ve made an announcement about the demo. It will be ready very soon. I have seen only the interface a little.
Where have you read about it? Have you seen the interface for both versions? I am sorry, but I still don’t get it. Can you send me the link, so I could take a look?
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Where have you read about it? Have you seen the interface for both versions? I am sorry, but I still don’t get it. Can you send me the link, so I could take a look?
I hope you are right. Do you know something about main features of the application for users? I read about it, so I can’t remember the details. I would be very thankful.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

I hope you are right. Do you know something about main features of the application for users? I read about it, so I can’t remember the details. I would be very thankful.
No problem, bro. There is nothing extraordinal. It will be a simple application with friendly interface. Users will be able to discover new loyalty campaigns and companies, exchange their loyalty points or earn them.
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

No problem, bro. There is nothing extraordinal. It will be a simple application with friendly interface. Users will be able to discover new loyalty campaigns and companies, exchange their loyalty points or earn them.
It looks nice. I think it is great that developers created a simple application. Probably, it will newbies to adapt in the world of cryptocurrencies. What about the security? There will be users’ wallets with currencies. It needs to be saved.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

It looks nice. I think it is great that developers created a simple application. Probably, it will newbies to adapt in the world of cryptocurrencies. What about the security? There will be users’ wallets with currencies. It needs to be saved.
Security will be provided on a high level thanks to blockchain technologies. Also, wallet will be anonymous and it will be a nice feature too. I am sure that developers did their best to design a safe system.
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Security will be provided on a high level thanks to blockchain technologies. Also, wallet will be anonymous and it will be a nice feature too. I am sure that developers did their best to design a safe system.
Day by day I like this project. I hope they will fulfill all of their aims. SLP team has a great potential I guess. I wish them success and good luck!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Blockchain technologies can used in every industry I think. I like to see that it is involved to improve the system of loyalty programs. Loyalty points is an important part of advertisement and some kind of communication with the customer.   
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Blockchain technologies can used in every industry I think. I like to see that it is involved to improve the system of loyalty programs. Loyalty points is an important part of advertisement and some kind of communication with the customer.   
There is some sense in your words. Do you think blockchain will be involved everywhere? Is it a "one-size-fits-all" technology? I have some doubts about it.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

There is some sense in your words. Do you think blockchain will be involved everywhere? Is it a "one-size-fits-all" technology? I have some doubts about it.
I consider that blockchain is really here to stay, even if cryptocurrencies are a bubble. It can be used in medicine, retail and many other spheres. You just need to read some articles about it and it all will become clear to you. I am serious.
edynolan

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

The road map says “2019 and beyond”. It would be interesting to know the team plans for 2020 or even longer..
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

I consider that blockchain is really here to stay, even if cryptocurrencies are a bubble. It can be used in medicine, retail and many other spheres. You just need to read some articles about it and it all will become clear to you. I am serious.
Perhaps you are right. Can you help me to find these articles? I know that I can google it, but it will be much faster if you send me some links and I will read something really worthful.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

Perhaps you are right. Can you help me to find these articles? I know that I can google it, but it will be much faster if you send me some links and I will read something really worthful.
Ok. I am happy to help you. You know, you can just visit SLP’s medium account and find all necessary information. They post interesting articles not only about their projects.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Ok. I am happy to help you. You know, you can just visit SLP’s medium account and find all necessary information. They post interesting articles not only about their projects.
Wow. I have never heard about it. Thanks for your help. It is nice to see that team thins about their community. I think these post and articles will help many people to understand what’s happening in the crypto world.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

it is a very interesting project. I have not seen a such yet. and developers are solving very urgent problems to date.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

but it seems to me that the problem of eliminating inefficient methods of work is not at all solvable. see for yourself, consumers participate, but do not use points, so here it will be the same, this is a technology issue ..
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

but it seems to me that the problem of eliminating inefficient methods of work is not at all solvable. see for yourself, consumers participate, but do not use points, so here it will be the same, this is a technology issue ..
the entire platform is built on blockchain technology. and here as the decision the infrastructure under which conditions both clients, both the enterprises, and brands will be all together is accepted. and just the processing of information and will occur on the platform of the blockchain Wink Wink
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

quite right. and this will allow customers to exchange bonus points, using the main currency of the platform - SLP tokens.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

it turns out that as a result there will be an effective, interactive and attractive experience of brand loyalty. well, it deserves attention.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

I see here some advantages! what can you say about the most key characteristics of this platform? interaction with brands and loyalty programs is already available. what will be next?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: