Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

I see here some advantages! what can you say about the most key characteristics of this platform? interaction with brands and loyalty programs is already available. what will be next?
then you earn bonus points and can exchange them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and also you can trade them. moreover, this applies to all loyalty programs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

I see here some advantages! what can you say about the most key characteristics of this platform? interaction with brands and loyalty programs is already available. what will be next?
then you earn bonus points and can exchange them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and also you can trade them. moreover, this applies to all loyalty programs.
I agree with the exchange, but where can I spend it? this is probably the standard allocation of spending ..
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I agree with the exchange, but where can I spend it? this is probably the standard allocation of spending ..
you can direct your accumulated points to wherever you want, that is, to the goods and rewards that you really need.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

and I can be a partner: using data on brand activities, making communications more effective, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers Cheesy
kk777

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

and I can be a partner: using data on brand activities, making communications more effective, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers Cheesy
this is like target marketing. well, it isn't bad. I'm attracted to the fact that the platform allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs, while making the channel of interaction more new, and the benefits become more valuable for customers.
a1471989

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

this is like target marketing. well, it isn't bad. I'm attracted to the fact that the platform allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs, while making the channel of interaction more new, and the benefits become more valuable for customers.
I note that all the subtleties of the technological process both in the palm of your hand. everything is accessible and understandably written. for example, about tolerable brokerage fees. Payment is carried out within the framework of an acceptable rate for microtransactions and processing fees.
kk777

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I note that all the subtleties of the technological process both in the palm of your hand. everything is accessible and understandably written. for example, about tolerable brokerage fees. Payment is carried out within the framework of an acceptable rate for microtransactions and processing fees.
anonymity is no less important for me. this quality is excellent here, because the transaction values ​​are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent blockchain-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

anonymity is no less important for me. this quality is excellent here, because the transaction values ​​are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent blockchain-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
this is all because the platform is a harmonious development process. in particular, the road map includes technology development, installment of operational infrastructure, signing partnerships and launching marketing initiatives.
a1471989

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

this is all because the platform is a harmonious development process. in particular, the road map includes technology development, installment of operational infrastructure, signing partnerships and launching marketing initiatives.
this is right. developers have done a very great job. I want this project to develop further, because the problems are really urgent, and if they really decide, it will be wonderful!
hesterp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

devs?
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Sorry, do you have a bounty campaign to translate documentation or this ANN? I would like to participate.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
By the way, about partners, you got to the very point. PSL did not appear from the vacuum, the team had previously engaged in a similar project and managed to work with many of the companies and has an excellent partner base. If I'm not mistaken they worked with more than 100 different campaigns.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: