Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
in this case just what you need. The SLP platform will implement an infrastructure in which users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common blockchain platform. Customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
while transactions will be processed by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform. here is a simple and understandable explanation of the technology Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
in this case just what you need. The SLP platform will implement an infrastructure in which users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common blockchain platform. Customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
while transactions will be processed by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform. here is a simple and understandable explanation of the technology Wink Wink
really understandable. it turns out that the collected data are provided to traders and brands, while direct marketing is promoted, costs are reduced and direct interaction between enterprises and consumers is facilitated.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

really understandable. it turns out that the collected data are provided to traders and brands, while direct marketing is promoted, costs are reduced and direct interaction between enterprises and consumers is facilitated.
moreover, SLP allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs. this will make the programs more valuable to customers.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

guys, I'm sure we should discover the interaction with new brands and loyalty programs on the SLP platform. it's worth it! Cool Cool
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

I understand the idea of this project, but do not fully understand what I'm doing with my tokens earned? How and where can I exchange it and what is the benefit to me from a single system that combines all the activity bonuses in one place?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

I understand the idea of this project, but do not fully understand what I'm doing with my tokens earned? How and where can I exchange it and what is the benefit to me from a single system that combines all the activity bonuses in one place?
Well, the advantage is that all this is integrated into a single system and can be easily managed easily and without any problems. Also, the ability to exchange scores for tokens is a great advantage of the system.
Techsan

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Well, the advantage is that all this is integrated into a single system and can be easily managed easily and without any problems. Also, the ability to exchange scores for tokens is a great advantage of the system.
Why this advantage, I can not at this moment imagine possible situations, whenever I could use it.
1996Steve

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

I keep in this project and trust  it must be useful!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Why this advantage, I can not at this moment imagine possible situations, whenever I could use it.
You probably do not quite understand what that means. Now I'll try to explain to you. You will be able to exchange all bonus points for tokens in the future, which you can then pottratit on that, you want. That is, you have a real opportunity to use your bonus loyalty points.
zlupin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

The business is very nice and if you truly get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!
Techsan

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

You probably do not quite understand what that means. Now I'll try to explain to you. You will be able to exchange all bonus points for tokens in the future, which you can then pottratit on that, you want. That is, you have a real opportunity to use your bonus loyalty points.
Interesting. That is, in principle, I can withdraw this as a fiat currency and again spend on some goods? I'm right?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Interesting. That is, in principle, I can withdraw this as a fiat currency and again spend on some goods? I'm right?
Yes, exactly, such a scenario is also possible within the framework of this platform. Also, the team will present its own marketplace, where you will be able to perform various operations with this token.
Techsan

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

Yes, exactly, such a scenario is also possible within the framework of this platform. Also, the team will present its own marketplace, where you will be able to perform various operations with this token.
Yes, thanks now I understood exactly how this works. Explain this to me. How exactly will this work within the law? Will not there be any problems with local laws in different countries with this?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

Yes, thanks now I understood exactly how this works. Explain this to me. How exactly will this work within the law? Will not there be any problems with local laws in different countries with this?
In fact, I was also very worried about this issue, until I read that they understand this problem and the project will work in accordance with the laws of different countries. That is, they will take into account these features and try to solve this issue.
Techsan

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

In fact, I was also very worried about this issue, until I read that they understand this problem and the project will work in accordance with the laws of different countries. That is, they will take into account these features and try to solve this issue.
Well, in this case it is a very interesting project, I would like to see this project in life, exactly how it will work. Is there a date when it will be available?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Well, in this case it is a very interesting project, I would like to see this project in life, exactly how it will work. Is there a date when it will be available?
In fact, it is still unknown when the pre-sale of the token starts, so we are all waiting for the nearest announcement on this matter. I heard that someone said that it would start in July, but so far there has been no official confirmation of this information.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. I'm just interested in the possibility and complexity of integrating this platform into your network. How much it will be difficult, interesting.
E46nutbag

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

I hope that the business will satisfy all that has been planned
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. I'm just interested in the possibility and complexity of integrating this platform into your network. How much it will be difficult, interesting.
By the way, I'm also interested in this issue, because it can alienate potential partners from cooperation with this project. But the project team promises that integration will not be difficult.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

By the way, I'm also interested in this issue, because it can alienate potential partners from cooperation with this project. But the project team promises that integration will not be difficult.
It's just very important, because the potential complexity frightens off partners, and this is fraught with losses and losses that investors will incur. I would not want this to cause such problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: