Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

This is a rather interesting decision in my opinion, I am very interested in this project.
And what exactly did this project interest you? What exactly do you consider the key advantage of this?
At a minimum, it allows you to share some responsibilities between the project team and users. They can perform simple tasks and get profit for it, while the team at the same time is improving its project.
And what is the ultimate goal of this, what small tasks are we talking about?
The main goal is to advertise various projects. This is something like a bounty campaign.
And what about the competition? Does this project at the moment have any competitors who are engaged in the same?
In fact, there are no full-fledged competitors that would cover all the sites and provide convenient access to this for the customer, which is why the project appeared.
but what exactly are advertising platforms we are talking about in this case?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

This is a rather interesting decision in my opinion, I am very interested in this project.
And what exactly did this project interest you? What exactly do you consider the key advantage of this?
At a minimum, it allows you to share some responsibilities between the project team and users. They can perform simple tasks and get profit for it, while the team at the same time is improving its project.
The main goal is to advertise various projects. This is something like a bounty campaign.
And what about the competition? Does this project at the moment have any competitors who are engaged in the same?
In fact, there are no full-fledged competitors that would cover all the sites and provide convenient access to this for the customer, which is why the project appeared.
It can be different sites, bitcointalk, reddit, YouTube, whatever. Here the key issue is not so much in different venues as in the automation of the process of conducting various advertising campaigns.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

It can be different sites, bitcointalk, reddit, YouTube, whatever. Here the key issue is not so much in different venues as in the automation of the process of conducting various advertising campaigns.
Yes, I fully agree that automation is one of the most important at the moment. This saves a lot of time and allows you to save significant amounts
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

I like that they are oriented to the sphere of freelancing, because in accordance with recent research in this area, more and more people are interested in exactly this kind of work.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Sorry, Sir. I am confused with the purpose of this platform which will simplify the work to earn profits online, because every job there is a special qualification. What kind of work does Lancer Network perform?

leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

I like that they are oriented to the sphere of freelancing, because in accordance with recent research in this area, more and more people are interested in exactly this kind of work.
Yes, it is possible, but users in this sphere really need some kind of guarantees and confidence in this. Can this service boast of these things?
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Yes, it is possible, but users in this sphere really need some kind of guarantees and confidence in this. Can this service boast of these things?
Naturally, this is also one of the most important advantages of this platform. Users of both parties fully receive payment guarantees and their services. Absolute honesty is guaranteed.
leptoon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Naturally, this is also one of the most important advantages of this platform. Users of both parties fully receive payment guarantees and their services. Absolute honesty is guaranteed.
It makes me very happy, I understand it will be provided through smart contracts, right?
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

It makes me very happy, I understand it will be provided through smart contracts, right?
Oh sure. While one of the parties to the treaty does not fulfill its obligations, until this moment the system will not transfer a fee for it. That is, it is the most honest and understandable system for everyone.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

I agree with you mate, more people are very much attracted in this kind of project with a nice concept and intention, mainly it provides wide range of services and opportunities for freelancers and investors which both parties are greatly beneficial.   A high quality of services for advertising and promotion will be provided to ensure a successful project resulting to a much profitble market sharing.
vivuta117

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved. Smiley
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

There have been many freelancing blockchain projects that have appeared recently. One of the key concerns for decentralized freelancing blockchain projects seems to be the ratings system is open to manipulation.
How does the LancerNetwork aim to overcome this issue? The whitepaper only very briefly describes how workers rate customers, and does not seem to address at all how customers rate workers.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Interesting and promising project, I wish developers good luck in the upcoming ICO.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

Interesting and promising project, I wish developers good luck in the upcoming ICO.
What do you think the chances of developers to collect hard cap? Will this project be in demand even if it collects the necessary amount?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

What do you think the chances of developers to collect hard cap? Will this project be in demand even if it collects the necessary amount?
I think that this project can become one of the most popular decentralized platforms for freelancers.
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

I think that this project can become one of the most popular decentralized platforms for freelancers.
As I understand it, the work will be associated exclusively with cryptocurrency and everything connected with it?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

As I understand it, the work will be associated exclusively with cryptocurrency and everything connected with it?
Naturally, the platform itself is decentralized, most of the work will be of various kinds of SMM.
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

Naturally, the platform itself is decentralized, most of the work will be of various kinds of SMM.
I just do not think that in the cryptocurrency industry it is developed and really gives some results .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

I just do not think that in the cryptocurrency industry it is developed and really gives some results .
If this were not effective, no one would use such services. Often we have to resort to this kind of PR because the cryptocurrency community around the world is not as big as in other areas
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

If this were not effective, no one would use such services. Often we have to resort to this kind of PR because the cryptocurrency community around the world is not as big as in other areas
I know various SMM agencies that are not associated with cryptocurrency and I still do not understand how this can help .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: