Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I am check in website on your business, It's really good! Able to recognize website, impeccable website,  good website.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I do not doubt that this project is the best. this is confirmed by the fact that the project provides live advertising and SMM services with real users, not bots. In addition, it is a convenient site for the search of a really qualified employee, who confirms his qualification through a rating system of choice.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I do not doubt that this project is the best. this is confirmed by the fact that the project provides live advertising and SMM services with real users, not bots. In addition, it is a convenient site for the search of a really qualified employee, who confirms his qualification through a rating system of choice.
I will add that there is an interest of freelancers - the project offers a solution to both simple and complex and non-standard tasks of promoting startups in the field of blockchain and crowdsale. further these are favorable terms of participation for both investors and freelancers.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

I would like to voice favorable conditions for participants and investors: the first receive a full range of necessary services, flexible payments to the crypto currency and simplicity of tasks. second - a guaranteed increase in the cost of tokens due to increased interest from the public and favorable payment terms.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

The idea of ​​the platform is relevant and interesting - the online labor market with the ability to earn first money without certain skills will be a success both for professional freelancers and for beginners.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

The idea of ​​the platform is relevant and interesting - the online labor market with the ability to earn first money without certain skills will be a success both for professional freelancers and for beginners.
I agree, because the business oriented to the ICO, benefits both sides, and thus the value of it increases. Wink Wink
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

I haven’t read anything about this project for a while. Can someone tell me about Lancer’s last news? I want to know if there was something exciting. I don’t want to lose a thing.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

I haven’t read anything about this project for a while. Can someone tell me about Lancer’s last news? I want to know if there was something exciting. I don’t want to lose a thing.
It is sad but I hope you will make up for lost time. Do you know that Lancer recently have started public sales? They are really successful and their results are impressive. It is a nice sign I think.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

It is sad but I hope you will make up for lost time. Do you know that Lancer recently have started public sales? They are really successful and their results are impressive. It is a nice sign I think.
Wow. It is nice to see. I always know that Lancer will be accepted by public because it has a brilliant idea and a strong team. I hope they will save this speed of development. Have they reached the soft cap or the hard cap?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

Wow. It is nice to see. I always know that Lancer will be accepted by public because it has a brilliant idea and a strong team. I hope they will save this speed of development. Have they reached the soft cap or the hard cap?
Lancer reached the soft cap. It was really pretty fast. I guess it was only a week of sales and they have raised enough funds. You are right. This platform has to many obvious advantages that are need to be noticed.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Lancer reached the soft cap. It was really pretty fast. I guess it was only a week of sales and they have raised enough funds. You are right. This platform has to many obvious advantages that are need to be noticed.
It is so true. It has a great future and could become best platform on the market. Maybe I should buy some tokens too. Are they offering any bonus now? I am very happy if there is an attractive bonus.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

It is so true. It has a great future and could become best platform on the market. Maybe I should buy some tokens too. Are they offering any bonus now? I am very happy if there is an attractive bonus.
You can be sure about financial attractiveness of this project. Team really cares about Lancer’s community, so they offer 30% bonus. You’d better hurry because this bonus will be lower in a couple of days.
heibishi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

It is really interesting business!
Interesting website, seamless project!  Good luck all.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

You can be sure about financial attractiveness of this project. Team really cares about Lancer’s community, so they offer 30% bonus. You’d better hurry because this bonus will be lower in a couple of days.
Yes, you are right. The bonus is really interesting. Maybe I will be right in time to get this bonus. Where I can find more details about the crowd sale. I want to read it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

Yes, you are right. The bonus is really interesting. Maybe I will be right in time to get this bonus. Where I can find more details about the crowd sale. I want to read it.
Definitely you can find it on their official website. Here is the link. I wish you good luck!
https://www.facebook.com/LancerNetwork/
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

Wow. I am so glad that Lancer has great successes. I hope they will reach the hard cap and show to all competitors their potential. They have great abilities to become real leaders on the market. Great project, devs!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Wow. I am so glad that Lancer has great successes. I hope they will reach the hard cap and show to all competitors their potential. They have great abilities to become real leaders on the market. Great project, devs!

I guess competitors know that Lancer has something more that any other similar platform. Only Lancer gives an opportunity to pay in any existing cryptocurrency. It is the best feature for employers. I am sure that they will be on the top.
Andrews-Die

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:43:24 AM

I expect this idea will be useful! Logical job, unblemished approach, interesting job!
yukiyama

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

I got in this business. I am interested to see how the developers implement the idea!
 Good luck team.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

Reached 1017 ETH investment funds at this moment. good job dev!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: